Chapter 6

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jisoo's POV ~

We arrived at Inkigayo and went straight to our dressing room to set our outfits, makeup, and hair before heading out for practice. I wanted to see my brother so I called him but he didnt pick up so I chose to surprise him at his dressing room. 

"I'll be back" I said but got stopped by our unnie manager. "Just where do you think you are going Kim Jisoo?" She sounded so scary calling my full name. "Aww unnie let her go!!" Lisa whined 

"Yes unnie, shes going to buy me a milk shake" Jennie said making up an excuse for me.

"And a peach one for me" Rose said "What about Lisa?" manager unnie asked "I didnt want one" Lisa said

God how I loved my members I swore I would make it up to them for covering for me. I saw them smirking after I mouthed a thank you which meant I owed them.

"Okay fine but dont take long" she finally said and I ran to give her a quick hug 

I ran out fast remembering my brother telling me he was going to be in room 243, funny thing is we were in room 248 which was around the corner from their dressing room. As I reached his room I knock and then walked in, I noticed how no one was there so I called him but then I heard his phone so I chose to look for it and found it on the ground next to what looked like a pile of blankets, I reached over and froze when.............

*******

Jisoo reached over leaning on the pile of blankets, freezing when she heard a groan under the blankets. Her eyes grew wide when a figure came from under plopping his shoulders up to yell at who ever woke him up the way she did. However his eyes grew wide when he realized it wasnt one of s but her. The girl he happened to be dreaming about just before being woken up by her.

Jisoo tried moving but earn another groan from the guy making her freeze more and tense up. He was about to speak when the door flew open and scared both Jisoo and him. Jisoo fell on top of him, head bumping into one another and earning shrieks from the people at the door. 

"Yah!!!" Jin yelled and ran to pull Jisoo off of him. Not realizing he was hurting her when he heald her wrist tightly as he stared at the man under the blanket. 

"Hyung" Namjoon called to him "You are hurting her" he said holding on to the oldest wrist. 

Jin turned to look at his sister, unable to hide her pained face as she bit her bottom lip, eyes tighly closed trying to stop tears from falling. He released her wrist and saw how her wrist was slightly bruised. His eyes softened and held her in his arms apologizing over and over, guilt all over his face.

This of course didnt go unnoticed by the rest of the members in the room, specially the one who was still in the ground. Jin pulled away only after hearing s clear their throat. 

"So... what is going on?" Taehyung said breaking the silence. 

"Are you two dating?" Yoongi then asked getting up from the ground. Watching the two hug made his blood boil and he didnt even know why. 'Am I jealous?' he asked himself.

"No!" Jisoo responded quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter