Chapter 8

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jisoo's POV ~

Its been three weeks since he asked for my number and not once has he texted me. It makes me wonder if he just asked for my number for his own satisfaction or is he just that busy. My borther hasnt contacted me either so maybe they truly are busy. I wonder whats happened.

We have been innactive too. To be exact its been three weeks as well. I wonder whats happening. Its not like we dont have songs to promote or shows to attend.

But our manager told us sajangmin said we could rest until further notice. We were a bit taken back by the news but we knew better then to go against our sajangmins orders. 

Lisa has been going to her practice and kick boxing training, Rose still goes to her pilates class, Jennie and I still do our flying yoga. We arent on a diet, we still eat a lot and watch movie every night. 

But at this point im running out of games to play, movies to watch and things to do. At least with our schedules we usually have no time for ourselves but now I think we have too much time to ourselves. 

Jennie went to visit her parents last week and stayed over for a couple days, Rose did the same. As for Lisa and I we stayed at the dorm, though half of the time shes not here. I dont know where she goes or who she sees but she leaves late at night.

She thinks I dont know of this but I do, I wont tell her anything either, she is not a kid anymore so I wont stop but what ever it is she is doing I hope she is careful.

My relationship with Jinyoung hasnt been the best. He has been avoiding me for a while now and I dont know why. It make me feel like I did something wrong but I dont know what and I wont know either if he doesnt tell me! 

Everything has been very frustrating to me lately. I have no one to talk to about this, I cant tell my brother because I know he has his own things to worry about and my members too.

We have four songs so far and im not complaining, we are still rookies but I wish we would have more songs.

I was sitting in the living letting my thoughts get the best or should I say the worse out of me when Lisa came in through the front door slamming it shut. 

She looks at me shocked to see me there and she quickly avoided my eyes, I could see her eyes were teary and a bit swollen. She had been crying, but instead of asking I just nodded to her and let her go to her room. 

She walked to her room after nodding to me back, she knew I wasnt going to ask. I got up and walked to the kitchen. 

As I walked to the kitchen I heard someone talking from outside the front door. I opened the door and was shocked to who was in front of our door. 

"Jungkook?" I asked just to be su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter