Chapter 2

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

       

*Breaking News*

Blackpink members revealed!! Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose are the Blackpink members to debut in August 8th.

YG had said they were visual group and as expect they truly are a visual group!!!

"Look" Jimin came running to the living room to show s his phone. "YG's girl group Blackpink has been officially revealed. Look at them! They are truly one visual group as he had said!"

All BTS member look at the screen to see the Blackpink members. They were all shocked yet enchanted by their look. They thought all girls were pretty and some how were excited to see their MV come out.

"Hyung look" Namjoon said pointing at one of the girls "Doesnt she look like you?" he asked.

Jin was curious as to what their leader was talking about so he finally decided to take a look. After taking Jimins phone in hand his eyes grew wide after seeing the girl the leader had mentioned. He was shocked beyond imagination, he couldnt believe his eyes. The picture on Jimins phone was none other then his own sister Jisoo!

Jin stood up from his seat and walked to his room with Jimins phone in hand forgetting he had it. He quickly took out his phone and dial his sisters number as he now stared at the picture in Jimins phone. The call went to voicemail and Jin wasnt very happy about that.

***

Jisoo sat on her bed very anxious as she stared at her phone. She was debating on whether to pick up the call or not. It was the 4th time her brother Jin had called her and she knew exactly the reason why. Blackpink member had been revealed to the world no more then an hour ago and she very well knew he would see it sooner or later. But what she didnt expect was him seeing it so soon.

After she let the 4th call got to voicemail she began receiving text mesages from him. She chose not to open them yet. 

The following days Jisoo continued to receive mesages from her brother. She was still not replying to him, not because she didnt want to this time but because she was busy preparing for Blackpinks official debut. 

They were currently filming "Boombaya" and her phone began to ring. Lisa being the one who noticed took the phone and was going to give it to Jisoo when she accidently pressed answer and she had no choice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter