Chapter 13

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

After my members had told me to listen to Jungkook I still stayed in my room arguing with myself. A part of me knew they were right and all this was probably a misunderstanding and another part of kept telling me to stop thinking of him but truth is, I cant. 

He is deep inside me. He has left an invisible mark in my heart. And I blame Bambam.

I called Bambam since he knew about everything and asked him to meet up. 

Thats when I got a text from him.

Im at the rooftop.

- Bambam

I got up from my bed going to meet my childhood best friend. It wasnt long before I reached the rooftop of my dorm. I opened the door and there I saw his tall figure. Yet it look different. 

He was tall but he looked much more fit and his legs looked thicker. As I got closer I realized it wasnt Bambam. It was him, Jungkook. 

My breath hitched when he turned to me. 

I froze for a second but quickly regained myself and turned to walk away but before I could reach the door I was stopped by his arms.

I felt his arms wrapped around me, my heart dropped..... Tears flowing down my face at the sound of his weak voice.

"Dont go" he said "Please" he paused "Just let me explain. Or if you dont want to hear me out at least let me stay like this a few more seconds."

"Jungkook" my voice cracked

"Please Lisa, I miss you, I cant be away from you too long. I feel like im going crazy." he sounded desperate

I slowly turned around to face him. His face full of tears and he looked as if he was having a hard time all along. 

"Lisa I promise you that I dont like Yeri, she is a friend and that kiss you saw it was her, she thought I had feelings for her so thats why she kissed me. I told her I was with you. I explained to her that I love you. She felt bad and guilty remembering how you left running. Lisa I promise you I only have eye for you, you are the only person I see, the only one for me."

It hurt hearing those words coming from his lips, but at the same time it made me feel loved. I knew he loved me. I was being foolish thinking he would ever cheat on me. 

I hugged him tightly "Im sorry Jungkook, im really sorry" I felt guilty not letting him explain sooner "I shouldnt have doubted you"

"Its okay, if it would of been you I probably would of thought the wrong thing too. Dont cry anymore please" he held my cheek with his hand "I love you"

"I love you too"

**********************

Jennie's POV

Here I am, waiting for Namjoon at a cafe near my dorm. I met with YG sajangmin yesterday. He reminded me of our dating ban. 

*Flashback*

"Do you know why I called you here today?" 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter