Party Pains

What is a Friend?

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND BULLYING IN THIS CHAPTER! STOP WHEN YOU SEE ****** AND BEGIN AGAIN WHEN ONCE YOU SEE THAT AGAIN.

The rest of the week I spent trying to avoid Yoongi at school, and packing up the house to move in with the Min family. Apparently my mom and Jinyoung didn't want to have a wedding so they were just gonna go sign papers that made them married by law. I didn't like it, but I didn't want to say anything to my mom about it. My mom told me about how she would sleep with him so that we could keep the apartment, because he eventually realized that there was nothing we could've done if he didn't come and repair the house. Then she told me about how he was starting to take a liking to her, or more accurately her body, he told her that if she didn't marry him we'd be out on the streets, so she chose to marry him. I guess he found about he love interest and felt threatened. I hate that she just up and made that decision like she didn't care how I felt about it, but didn't I tell her she didn't have to ask me? Even though I know she did it to benefit us both, I still don't like it.

Lele - Are you coming Jisung?


The notification sound coming from Chenle's message brought me out of my thoughts. Probably for the better.


Sungie - Yeah.


Lele - Good!
I wouldn't want this dye to go to waste


Je-no-fun - You probably would've used it after green wore out.


Lele - Probably


Sungie - How are we supposed to dress for this part anyway?


Lele - Party formal


Sungie - What?
Is that even a thing


Je-no-fun - I think that's Chenle's way of saying dress fancy in a non fancy way.


Sungie - Oh I get it
Not


Je-no-fun - Wear something that looks good but is causal


Lele - Exactly!


Sungie - Ok
I'm gonna go get ready


Je-no-fun changed the group name to THE IDIOT PARTY


Sungie - You realize that would mean you're an idiot too


Je-no-fun - Shut up


Lele - Haha
Sungie calling you out


Je-no-fun - I'll talk to you guys once I get to Lele's house
Bye hoes


Sungie - Don't call me that


Je-no-fun - Sorry


Lele - That's just how we play Ji
No harm


Sungie - Sorry


Je-no-fun - Don't be 
It's fine
Have you seen Yoongi or anything?


Sungie - No 
why?


Je-no-fun - Just wondering


Lele - His name isn't allowed in this chat Jeno


Je-no-fun - Sorry :(


Lele - Lol


Sungie - I'm heading over now so I gotta go


Lele - You remember the adress?


Sungie - Yup 


Lele - Ok 
See you guys


When I got to Chenle's house I was amazed at how big it was. It looked a mansion from the inside too. I didn't really have time to examine it because Chenle pulled me upstairs immediately, but even his room is big, it has nice furniture too. "So Jisung are you ready for me to dye your hair?" 


 "I'm thinking you're gonna do it right now anyway even if I say no." I responded


 "You're correct!" Chenle said dragging me to the bathroom. By the time he was finished with my hair everyone else had come. Now we were just waiting for Chenle to dye his hair.


 "Hey Chenle, when is the party starting?" Mark asked


 "At 9, so in 2 hours." Chenle said easily raising his voice over the running water. I learned today that Chenle is very loud.


 "Why so late?" Jaemin asked


 "Just because. Now stop asking me questions." Chenle screamed


 "Whatever." Mark and Jaemin said in unison.


Renjun looked at me and smirked "That's different."


 "What's different?" I asked.


 "You're hair! It looks good." He moved to sit next to me on Chenle's bed.


 "Oh, thanks." I looked down feeling the flush in my cheeks.


 "A compliment from Renjun is a rare thing Jisung, cherish it." Mark said, which he got a hard smack to the arm for.


 "Ow!" He said clutching his arm.


 "That's what you get." Renjun said.


 "So, who's hair color is the best?" Haechan asked. 


 "How can anyone answer that question if Chenle is still in the bathroom?" I asked.


 "Good point." Haechan said, tossing himself into the bed. "Ugh, I'm so bored." He whined "Chenle, hurry up!"


 "It takes time to look as good as I do Haechan." Chenle screamed from the bathroom.
 "I don't know why." Jeno said.


 "Shut up and be patient!" Chenle screamed again. An hour later Chenle emerged from the bathroom with slime green hair. To be honest it didn't look all that bad. 


 "How do I look?" Chenle asked dramatically.


 "Like a lime." Jeno said earning a pillow to the face, I laughed "You think that's funny? Huh?" He said standing up sticking his chest out and widening his eyes. "Let's see if this is funny." Right when he finished he blinded me with a pillow and tackled me, hitting Renjun in the process.


 "Lee Jeno you're gonna die!" I heard Renjun say from under the pillow. 


Then suddenly the weight on top of me was no longer there, and Haechan whispered in my ear "Hey Jisungie, are you ticklish?"


 I removed the pillow from my face, placed it on my chest, and whispered back "I don't know. I mean, I guess. That used to be my mom's way of making me feel better when I was little."
 "Good." He said, and I realized then I probably shouldn't have told him. "Because you hit me, and I want payback." Before I could react, Haechan grabbed me from behind and started tickling me. It hurt so bad, and he wouldn't stop no matter how many times I pushed him away and begged him to stop. 


 "How do you-" I tried to say, but ended up succumbing to another fit of laughter

.
 "How do I what Sungie?" He whispered in my ear.


 "Hachanie" I whined between laughing.


 "No mercy." He said pulling me closer. Besides my own laughter and Haechan's voice of torture I could hear Chenle and Jaemin laughing, Jeno screaming, Renjun yelling most probably at Jeno, and Mark trying to stop the confusion.


 "I'll let you go if you tell me 'Haechanie hyung you're the best hyung to ever exist and I'm sorry.'" He whispered


 "I cant." I said doing a mixture between laughing, crying, and screaming now.


 "Then you'll die like this." He said "Or you could try."


I decided which option i preferred. "H-hae Haechanie h-hyung." I tried, but broke off into cry, laugh, screaming. 


 "Yes?" He whispered giggling at my misery.


"You y-you're th-the best h-hyung." I broke again.


 "Thank you Sungie. That doesn't quite cut it though." 


 "I-i'm s-s-sor-sorry." 


 He laughed "I forgive you Sungie!" when I finished, gave me a back hug, and let me go. Finally. Through the blur of tears I could see Renjun had put Jeno in a choke hold and Mark was trying to get Renjun to let go, and Jaemin was helping. 


Chenle on the other hand was still laughing until he stopped to say "Guys, let's take a picture!"  


"Why?" Jaemin asked.


"Because I want to. Now get over here." 


 "Let me fix my hair first." Jeno said. I started fixing my hair as well since it was a mess after Haechan almost tickled me to death. We all repositioned ourselves to take the picture.
"Everyone smile." Chenle said a second before he took the picture. "Some of you guys didn't even smile. Whatever, I'm posting it!" After Chenle posted Jaemin showed me through his phone cause Chenle wouldn't let me see.

 

 

 

 

Liked by renjun_iz_light, mark_minlee, hae.chan., and 37 others
KingofChina_ChLe
New colors #SquadGoals
3 comments


 "I look terrible." I whined.


 "No you don't Sungie." Jaemin said. I knew exactly how that argument would turn out, so I didn't bother responding. Soon guests started flooding Chenle's home, which made me migrate to a corner after I was forced downstairs. I didn't really talk to anyone except Jaemin who sat in the corner next to me, and when the others would occasionally sit down and talk to us for a while. It's been at least 2 hours since the party started, and I'm still feeling like I want to go home. Jaemin just got up to get us something to drink so I'm pretty much alone.

**************************************

A few minutes later someone came up to me and grabbed me by the collar forcing me to look up at the person. It was Yoongi. Why did Chenle have to invite Yoongi? "Hi, you little hore." He said smiling "Funny that I see you here. I guess Jaemin probably invited you since Chenle doesn't take the time to care who comes. I doubt he would've invited you if he did, since he's rich and you're below low class." 


I smirked "How funny. Chenle invited me personally, I doubt he did the same for you though considering." 


 "Don't think you're some kind of hot shot just because Jaemin likes you." He said pressing me up against the wall. "Trust me that'll pass when they see how you really are. Anyway, today we're brothers, and tomorrow we'll be living together." 


 "What? I thought that was happening next month." Things are progressing way too quickly, and it doesn't help that I feel like my mother is intentionally leaving me in the dark.


 "I guess you can say my dad is hungry, and doesn't want anyone else to think they have the slightest chance. Your mom is pretty after all, it's too bad that she gave birth to such an ugly person inside and out. You must've gotten that from your dad." 


 "SHUT UP!" I screamed, not nearly as loud as the music that was playing, kicking him off of me. He quickly recovered from it though and punched me in my stomach, knocking the air out of my lungs, and pinning me to the wall again. That blow to the stomach was followed by another, then another, and another, and he wouldn't stop. I tried to use my arms to block my stomach, but he pulled my arms away and kneed me instead. Eventually he started hitting other places like my face. I was screaming trying to get him to stop, and a crowd was forming. I couldn't breath, everything was spinning, and I thought for a second that this might just be my first and only party, because he  wasn't stopping, but through the blur I could see tears rolling down his cheeks. Was he crying? I heard "Yoongi stop!" and for a second it did stop, but it started again a few seconds after. "Hoseok help me. He's gonna beat him to death you idiot." was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.

***********************************

Authors Note: Double update! You guys probably think at this rate that I hate Jisung, which is not true. Jisung is gonna have a chapter where he doesn't cry. At the moment though everything is not all happy in Jisung's world. Hope you guys enjoy both chapters! Feedback is appreciated, and again to those of you who have subscribed thank you for subscribing.