We're Friends, All of Us (Jeno)

What is a Friend?

WARNING: PANIC ATTACK  IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO PEOPLE HAVING PANIC ATTACKS STOP WHEN YOU SEE ****** AND START AGAIN WHEN YOU SEE THAT AGAIN.

Jeno's POV 


 "Chenle stop crying, it wasn't your fault." I said trying for the 100th time to get Chenle to calm down. 


 "How can you say that? I threw the party didn't I? I invited people telling them to invite more people didn't I? I didn't keep track of who was here did I? How is this not my fault? My friend got beat to hell because of me." Chenle said starting to cry again.


 "Don't be over dramatic." I said pulling him into a hug. "Yoongi might've come anyway. You know he's a party crasher. Anyway, there's no way Yoongi could beat anyone to hell, he's to weak." Chenle laughed, and that brightened my mood.


 "I'm not throwing anymore party's." He said pushing me away.


 "How about instead, the next time you throw a party it's only us." I said.


 "Deal." He said reluctantly.


 "Good." Mark said sitting on the floor next to us. "Because Lele, your party's are the best." 


 "Not this one." Chenle mumbled.


 "Do we have anymore pizza?" I asked trying to change the subject. "I'm kind of hungry."


 "Nope." Chenle said. "Someone stole it."


 "Crap." Then I got a text from Haechan.


Ding Donhyuck


Kun's coming to get you.

Is Jisung ok?


We don't know yet. 


Are you guys ok?


Chenle wouldn't stop crying and blaming
himself Mark's trying to conceal how he 
feels and to be perfectly honest I don't 
think we were being good friends leaving
  him in that corner by himself


I tried to get him out


We could've sat with him


I know
STOP MAKING ME FEEL WORSE  
ABOUT IT

Sorry Hyuck
I didn't mean to

I know
I'm sorry for angry texting

Lol
How are you guys doing?

Renjun's doing that thing he 
does when he's trying to comfort 
himself Jaemin won't sit down and 
I feel awful
I hear screaming and it's freaking me
out
He looked bad and I'm worried
I keep thinking the worst maybe
the things I'm thinking aren't
even possible but it still scares 
me

The next time I see Yoongi he's
dead

No
You shouldn't kill him
You should just hospitalize him


Fine
The next time I see Yoongi
He's going to the hospital

That sounds way less cool than dead

I know

Thanks Jeno

For what?

For making me feel better
You really are fun

Really?

Yeah

Text me if you find out anything

Kk 


 "Who are you texting? Chenle asked.


"Haechan." I said


 "Any updates? " Mark asked.


 "No, but Kun's on his way. " I said.


 "Ugh, this is killing me." Chenle groaned.


 "What is?" I asked.


 "Waiting." He said throwing himself into an awkward laying down position.


 "Let's finish cleaning then." Mark said standing up. "Come on guys." Me and Chenle got up intentionally slo to bother Mark, and it worked. With the effort of me and Mark, and a little less effort from Chenle, we got the house mostly cleaned up by time Kun came to get us. 


 "You guys ready?" He said once he entered the house.


 "Yeah." All three of said at the same time.


 "Do you mind taking us to get something to eat." Chenle asked. "We didn't really eat during the party."


 "Sure." Kun said, and for a moment I mistook him for an angel. 


 "Jeno close your mouth you're drooling." Mark said on his way outside. I closed my mouth and followed him smiling to myself, thinking about food. 


In the car I got another text from Haechan.

Ding Donghyuck

NEWS AT LAST!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED???

HE'S GONNA BE OK!!!

REALLLLY???

YEESSSSS!!!!!


That's a relief

Yeh
But


There's a

No
There's a but 

What is it?


He's got exactly 4 broken ribs and lots 
of bruises some of them are severe 


He's gonna die

No he's not


Not Jisung
Yoongi


Remember hospital


He broke 4 of sungies ribs

It could be worse


I guess
If that's how you wanna look at it

 
We're in the room with him now but
he's still sleep

Ok
We're coming
with food!

Yay!!!!
I'll tell the others
 See ya

Bye

 "Guys, Sungie's ok." I said to Chenle and Mark after I put my phone away. Mark sighed, and Chenle started laughing in relief.


 "Should we celebrate with music?" Kun said. 


 "Play one of your EXO albums." Mark said. So the entire way to McDonald's we were listening to EXO.


 "Are you guys coming in?" Kun asked.


 "Why didn't you go through the driveway?" Mark asked.


 "Too crowded. So you coming?" Kun asked again.


 "I'm not." Chenle said.


 "Me neither." I said.


 "I would, but it's cold tonight." Mark said.


 "Suit yourselves." Kun said, and left. He turned the car off and the music with it before he left, so Mark decided to put on his headphones and blast some music on his phone, and Chenle started playing some sort of game on his phone. The music from Chenle's game was so annoying I asked him to either cut it down or use earplugs, he decided on earplugs. Then Haechan called me.


 "What's up hyuck?" I answered.

*************************************


 "J-Jeno?" It wasn't Haechan it was Jisung, his voice sounded hoarse.


 "Jisung?" I asked, just to make sure.


"Yes." He replied.


 "Are you ok?" I asked.


 "Yes. I'm fine. Well, not really. I don't know. " Based on his rushed reply I probably sounded really worried. "I'm sorry." He started crying. 


 "What? Why are you sorry? This wasn't your fault." I said trying to get him to calm down.


 "If I didn't exist t-this wouldn't ha-have hap-happened." He said. "You guys worry so much for me and I'm nothing. W-why bother with me? I m-made Lele cry and H-Haechan sca-scared for what?" He was breathing hard and his words started to run together. 


 "Sungie you're our friend." I tried, but he interrupted me screaming "No! N-no. I, I can't."


 "You can't what Jisung?" I asked. Now I'm really worried.


 "I-I don't know. I'm sorry. I-if I didn't e-ex-ist m-my mom wouldn't h-have" he broke


 "Jisung where is Haechan?" I asked calmly.


 "I'm s-sorry." He said starting to cry harder. "H-he went to the the bathroom."


 "Please don't cry Jisungie. How about Jaemin?"


 "He a-and Renjun-ah w-went to to go ask f-for more b-blank-e-ets." He said.

 "Me, Chenle, and Mark are coming, ok? " 


 "No!" He yelled. "P-please don't." 


 "Why not Jisung?" I asked.


 "Y-you, t-that's too m-much" he broke again into sobs.


 "Jisung you're our friend, it's not too much. We're coming." 


 "Jisung!" I heard someone say over the phone, then more crying and the person trying to console Jisung. 

************************************


 "Jeno?" It was Jaemin.


 "Is Jisung ok?" I asked.


 "I'll tell you later. Where are you guys?


"At McDonald's waiting for Kun to come out with food." I said.


 "Ok. I gotta go. I'll text you." Then he hung up. Right after Kun came back with happy meals.


 "You got us happy meals?" Chenle whined.


"You got us happy meals?" Kun mocked "I tried to text all of you but none of you replied, so yes, I got happy meals." 


 "Kun can we hurry to the hospital?" I asked.


 "Yeah, sorry." The rest of the car ride I had to hear Chenle babble about whatever came to mind, Mark snoring because he fell asleep, and EXO. That I could say was the second most nerve racking car ride of my life. At the hospital we were brought to Jisung's room to find them all asleep. Jaemin and Jisung were cuddling on the bed, Haechan was laying on a makeshift bed on the floor, and Renjun was slouching in a chair with his phone in his hands. Chenle went to wake Renjun up, which was a bad idea. Renjun screamed when he woke up, which made Haechan scream, Jisung jumped up in alarm, and Jaemin woke up due to the movement. Jisung started to whine in pain while Jaemin helped him lay down again. "Sorry." Chenle said.


 "It's not your fault." Renjun grumbled. "I shouldn't of watched Attack on Titan right before sleeping." Chenle laughed as quiet as possible.


 "We brought food." Mark said groggy, raising his hand to show the happy meals in it. 


 "Happy meals?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow.


 "Kun." was all Chenle said.


 "You guys gonna eat? He got an extra by accident so we can all split the last one." Mark said. 


 "Yeah." Renjun said getting up. 


 "Are you eating Jisung?" I asked. 


 "Jisung's sleep again." Jaemin said.


 "He's had 2 panic attacks within the hour. I can see why he'd be exhausted." Haechan said.


 "Panic attack?" Mark questioned.


 "Jisung has bad anxiety, and panic attacks." Haechan yawned. "Lucky for us, he passed out before it could get really bad."


 "I don't know how that could be considered lucky for us." Jaemin mumbled.


"Was he having a panic attack when he called me?" I asked. 


 "Yeah." Jaemin said trying to get up without waking Jisung.


 "When did Jisung call you?" Chenle asked.


 "At McDonald's when you were playing that dumb game with the dumb music on your dumb phone." I said.


 "Should we wake Jisung up?" Chenle asked. 


 "I don't know. I don't think he's eaten, but I'm not sure if he'll be up for it." Jaemin said.


 "We've known Jisung less than a week, and we're already getting into trouble." I chuckled.


 "Everyone knows we're bad boys." Haechan said trying to look y. Chenle snapped a picture, and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by hae.chan., jaemjaem_na, je._.no, and 40 others
KingofChina_ChLe I don't know how but my friends make even hospitals 
fun. @hae.chan. trying to be y.
10 comments


 "How do you get so many likes so fast Chenle?" I asked him.


 "I have 10k supportive followers." He said with pride.


 "How'd you... Nevermind. I'm not gonna ask." Haechan said.


 "Anyway, it would probably be best if we woke him up to try to eat something." Renjun said. So Jaemin went to go wake him up. 


 "Sungie, wake up." Jaemin called him sweetly, shaking him gently. 


Jisung opened his eyes slowly, as if it hurt to do it "Why?" he whined.


 "Jeno, Mark, and Chenle are here, and they brought food." Jaemin said like he was trying to convince him before he could reject.


 "I'm tired though." Jisung said drowsy.


"I know." Jaemin cooed. "But, you have to eat." 


He looked as if he was thinking about it for a moment, then he said "Ok."
 "Can, ummm.... Can you help me sit up." He asked bleary.


 "Yeah. Jeno can you help me?" Jaemin asked. "Prop the pillows up behind his back while I hold him." 


 "Sure." I said. After we got Jisung to sit up we fixed the chairs in the room so that we could all sit together, and Mark distributed food. Looking around it reminded me of when we were in middle school. Renjun, Chenle, Jisung weren't there, but it feels the same, like we've all known each other forever. I decided to upload an old picture on Instagram.

Liked by jaemjaem_na, mark_minlee, and 12 others
 Je._.no is reminiscing. We still got the same vibes. @jaemjaem_na 
@mark_minlee @hae.chan.
2 comments

mark_minlee You probably don't want me to get all sentimental.

Je._.no @mark_minlee you better not.


Then Haechan had to run his big mouth.