Promise II (chaennie)

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


jennie isn't dumb. she isn't clueless either. she isn't unaware of the fact that chaeyoung has been growing distant lately and been less affectionate and been hiding behind her phone more often than before. 

she isn't dumb to not know that the person she loves doesn't love her anymore. that the person who promised her a happy ending will just give her an end. 

to say she was hurt is an understatement. imagine being with someone you've devoted five years of your life with. promised everlasting love and fulfilling promises. but all those gone to waste.

what she doesn't understand is why did Chaeyoung have to force herself to keep loving her even if she doesn't anymore. why the girl she didn't just tell her how she really feels. she would've understood. she would've been okay. because jennie loves chaeyoung and if she has to let go of her to be able to be happy then she will. 

it's a sacrifice she is willing to risk for the person she loves. so she isn't going to wait for chaeyoung to pluck up the courage and tell her how she really feels even if she will be hurt in the end.

it doesn't matter to the brunette though, because knowing that she isn't making chaeyoung happy anymore hurts more than anything else. 

she has to let go and set her free. so she can be free herself.

her lover sat on the couch in their living room, she seemed engrossed with he show she was watching, jennie played with her fingers as she neared her lover--going to be ex-lover. 

"chaeyoung."

oh god, she thinks she's going to puke any second now. she never had to break up with anyone before. probably because chaeyoung has been the only relationship she had. 

chaeyoung diverted her attention f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter