Roommates (1)

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Jennie have been roommates since they’re in their third and second year in college when Lisa was looking for a place to stay. Jennie just so happened to look for someone to share her flat in Gangnam because--well, just because.

It was getting pretty boring to live under a roof with two bedrooms, a spacey living room, and a fine kitchen by yourself if you have no one to share it with. Jennie was used to live with someone in that apartment. But that someone wrecked her life and she never want to be with that person again.

So, for approximately four months, she had managed to live by her own. But she was feeling rather lonely. The cat-eyed brunette wasn’t able to go out anymore because of her hectic schedules at university and her part-time job. A job she didn’t need but had anyways to gain extra cash. She can’t rely on her parents forever. She would argue.

Then, a devil disguised as an angel arrived. Lalisa Manoban. The blonde was a year younger than her and is taking up law. A party girl. Very gay. And got kicked out of her dorm. Jennie, at first, was very hesitant to accept the girl into her home, but she figured she could give life to the dull apartment that she lived in. also because Jisoo unnie managed to force her into giving the girl a chance. What could possibly go wrong?

 

Everything. Everything went wrong.

 

“That damn girl! How dare she do this to me! She dares to make me feel this way. Me! Jennie Kim! The audacity!” she huffed and took a sip of the cup of coffee that was laid on the table in front of her. She relished the taste of the perfectly brewed bean and inhaled the relaxing aroma it emits when Kim Jisoo, or Jisoo unnie, chuckled at her words.

“Calm your , woman. liking the girl isn’t all bad you know?” The older girl smirked.

“It is bad, Unnie! Can’t you see, I like the person I least expected. Goddammit, I hate this.”

No has to say that Jennie hates Lisa’s guts. It’s pretty evident actually. But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter