First Meet

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

where jenlisa met online and is in a long distance relationship and met up for the first time

 

Jennie's POV

I held my breath and took in the sight of her in front of me. She looks so exquisite. Much better than I have ever imagined. More beautiful than the pictures she has sent in the first months since our meeting. The girl I have dreamt of too many times at night.

Finally, here in front of me.

The thumping of my heart can be heard in the midst of the bustle of noise from shoppers going in and out of the stores and children shouting and running around the area having fun while I just stood in the middle of it all frozen, unable to move.

Amazed at the beauty that stood before me clad in jeans and a simple blue shirt. Simplicity at its beauty they say. That's what she is. A simple beauty. One that I would never get tired staring at.

Her expressive doll eyes bore into mine as I struggle to get the words out of my mouth. Should I say hi? Should I tell her how beautiful she is? Or should I just go all out and kiss her?

Yeah, that's a wonderful idea, Jennie. Kiss your girlfriend in front of children in the middle of a mall in a very homophobic country. That'll definitely get you a ticket straight to the looney.

"You okay?" OH MY GOD. Her voice is more heavenly in person. I think I'm going to melt- wait. She's talking to you stupid answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter