Roommates (2)

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year passed. Jennie already graduated college while Lisa is still in her final year. They still share a flat. Lisa has gotten a lot serious in her studies before. And Jennie still likes Lisa. The only thing that is different is their relationship.

They started to hang out right after Jennie’s graduation since she was a little unoccupied at the moment while waiting for responses from job’s she looked into and Lisa didn’t feel like going back to Thailand like she does every summer. Surprisingly, they had a lot in common despite their differences. They shared information that they haven’t shared because they were both busy studying and sleeping than actually talking and getting to know each other like normal roommates do.

She liked it this way. Being able to talk to Lisa after living under the same roof with her for like three years. because it’s weird. They’re roommates but they never got the chance to talk to each other besides the ‘good mornings’ and ‘how you doin’s. and now they spend hours talking to each other and just catching up on the things that happened in their daily lives like normal friends would do.

Except normal friends don’t like each other the way Jennie likes Lisa. As they’ve gotten closer, Jennie’s attraction towards her has gotten deeper. She isn’t sure if she’s inlove. But she is damn sure that she has never felt this much attraction towards another person as well. Especially towards a girl.

Jennie has never actually labeled herself as anything. She’s an avid supporter of the lgbtq+ community, and she may or may not have a crush on one of her English teachers during high school and a couple of girls before her relationship with a boy whose name she can’t remember.

She never thought of herself as straight but she never really acknowledged that she is biual. She wasn’t educated enough to know that it’s valid to like both boys and girls. and she actually believed that it was just a phase and having a boyfriend will make her like girls any less.

Boy, was she wrong.

Here is her living proof wearing one of her over-sized shirts she loved wearing when going out, paired with a dangerously short shorts that showcased her long legs and her hair up in a ponytail. Lisa looks so breathtaking in her simple outfit that Jennie can’t help but ogle at her whenever she walks a few feet in front of her in the aisles of the furniture store.

As of the moment, they are looking for stuff to use for some light renovation in the spacious flat. They figured the flat could use some little spicing up. It has gotten pretty boring over the years and Jennie figured of removing some painful memories that stayed in her home and make new ones in a new environment.

They were giggling at the jokes the blonde keeps throwing at her and all side by side in the store and pointing at objects they thought would look great in the interior of the living room. Debated which paint to be used in the Jennie’s room as well as Lisa’s.

Jennie assured the latter that she wouldn’t mind her decorating the room she lives in. after all, they have been living together for about three years. there’s nothing bad with redecorating the room. Lisa argued that she didn’t need to because she doesn’t even know if she’ll still be living in the apartment after she even graduates. Her future is uncertain, she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter