Promise I (chaennie)

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i know this is supposed to be jenlisa only but (pakielam niyo ba HAHAHA char) i wanna share this little shot that i did for chaennie shippers

~

 

chaeyoung didnt know what happened. 

but she changed.

not change as in transforming into a werewolf under the full moon change and most certainly not change as in she got addicted to some type of illegal drug change.

her feelings changed for jennie. 

she didnt know what happened. it was just like waking up then realizing that you dont love the person you've loved since the start of highschool on throughout the second year of college. 

she was scared. she promised jennie that she would always love her until the end. she promises that one day 7she will marry her and they will have little brunette with cat eyes and fluffy cheeks running around their shared flat. 

but all that is never going to happen because chaeyoung felt nothing anymore. sometimes she even wonders if she's high or something because she was pretty sure the night before she was so happy contented to be in the arms of the woman she loved after they made love after so many nights of no sleep and exams. 

but chaeyoung being the perfectionist that she is made sure that her feelings are true before she makes any rash decisions. who in their right mund just wakes up with the feeling- or lack thereof- that they dont love their girlfriend of six years anymore.

so she made herself believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter