Mornings and Sunrises

Markjin One-Shots

 

    Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes to a soft glow in the room. He blinked a few times for his eyes to adjust to the new light in the room. 

 

    He loved waking up before the sun came up so he could watch how different shades of colors erupted in the sky when the sun rose slowly. It created a magnificent picture. 

 

    Jinyoung slowly got out of the arms of his husband to go to the balcony making him already miss the warmth that radiated off of his husband's body. 

 

    Jinyoung carefully slid open the glass door, trying not to wake up his husband, and stepped outside into the cool morning air. 

 

    They lived in a penthouses on one of the top floors, so the view of the sun was amazing. To top it off, their was a shimmering ocean right next to the tall building. 

 

    Jinyoung stood there enjoying the breeze and the the view. Right when it was starting to get cold, a small, but fuzzy, blanket was draped over his shoulders. Then arms followed, adding more warmth in the mix. 

 

    "Why are you up so early?" Mark mumbled into Jinyoung's neck while holding him tighter. 

 

    "I just wanted to see the sunrise," Jinyoung calmly replied in a quiet voice. 

 

    "But you left me all alone in the huge bed freezing by off," Mark joked.  

 

    "You'll survive. Now go back to sleep. You rarely ever get to sleep in." 

 

     "Not unless you come with me," He mumbled and planted a kiss on Jinyoung's neck. 

 

    "Just a little bit longer," Jinyoung whispered. 

 

    Mark nodded and stood there with his beautiful husband wrapped up in his arms in the cold morning. 

 

    "You're beautiful, you know that right." Mark asked. 

 

    "You tell me it everyday," Jinyoung chuckled. 

 

    "And I will keep telling you it until you believe it yourself." There was a moment of silence. 

 

    "I love you," Mark grinned when he heard that. 

 

    "I love you more," He said back and then buried his cold face into Jinyoung's warm neck. 

 

    "Ok let's go inside before you catch a cold," Jinyoung said as he felt Mark shiver. 

 

    He turned around and pushed Mark into the direction of the door. 

 

    Mark willingly left the balcony and climed back into the warm bed quickly to gain some warmth. 

 

    "Do you do that every morning after I leave for work?" Mark asked curiously. 

 

    "It's just a habit now," Jinyoung smiled and got on the bed as well. 

 

    "Don't do it to much. You might get sick." Mark said while opening his arms for Jinyoung to snuggle into. 

 

    "I'll try," Jinyoung said while putting his face in Mark's neck and wrapping his arms around his middle, so that his head rests comfortably on Mark's arm. 

 

    He gets a kiss on the head in return. 

 

    "When do you leave for work?" Jinyoung asks not wanting the moment to end. 

 

    "I still have a long time left, don't worry," Mark said while lifting Jinyoung's head up with  one of his hands. 

 

    "How lucky am I to have you?" He asks before kissing Jinyoung tenderly on the lips. 

 

    "I am the one who is lucky."

 

    Mark shook his head and kissed Jinyoung again, but for a longer time. He wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's waist pulling him as close as they could get. Jinyoung moved his arms from Mark's middle to his neck, while running his fingers through the silky strands of hair. 

 

    Their lips moved together and warmth spread throughout both of their bodies. Jinyoung moaned in delight as the kiss got deeper. 

 

    Finally they lacked oxygen and pulled away. Their foreheads still pressed firmly against each other as they stared into each other's eyes.  It was like a fantasy getting to live like this. Them not having to worry when together. Them not having to stress about anything. They both just do their best to be there for the other, and it makes life for both of them amazing. 

 

    Mark kissed Jinyoung's head and put his head down and dozed off into dreamland, Jinyoung doing the same.