Hours

Markjin One-Shots

 

 

5:30 am 

    Mark woke up to the sound of his alarm. He quickly turned it off so it wouldn't wake his sleeping husband, and layed down again for a few minutes. 

 

    When it was actually time to get up, Mark carefully unwrapped his arms from around Jinyoung. He pressed a quick kiss on his forehead and went to get dressed. 

 

    Once he had done his morning routine, he made his way down to make breakfast for him and Jinyoung. Sometimes Jinyoung wakes up in time to eat with Mark, but others Mark just leaves the food in the microwave to stay warm until Jinyoung gets up. 

 

6:15 am 

    Jinyoung woke up lonely in their huge bed. He missed the warmth of his husband, so he got up hoping Mark hadn't left yet. 

 

    Today, Jinyoung made it just in time. Mark was putting his tie on, getting ready to leave. When Mark saw a tired Jinyoung walk from downstairs, he immediately smiled. 

 

    "Good morning sweetheart," Mark said while grinning. 

 

    "Good morning," Jinyoung replied while making his way to help Mark with his tie. 

 

    "Did you sleep well?" Mark asked. Jinyoung just nodded his head while concentrating on the fabric in his hands. 

 

    "Thank you," Mark said when Jinyoung finished tying it. 

 

    "Are you leaving?" Jim young asked already knowing the answer. 

 

    "Yes, but I'll see you tonight," Mark said while wrapping his arms around Jinyoungs waist and pulled him into a warm hug. 

 

    "I love you," Jinyoung says while they hug. 

 

    "I love you more," Mark said before giving Jinyoung a gentle kiss. 

 

7:05 am

    Jinyoung was a math teacher at a high school, so he had to be at the school before 8:00, which was when the kids starting coming. 

 

    Jinyoung had already gotten ready, eaten the breakfast Mark cooked, and was now getting into his car to head to the school. 

 

    Being a teacher wasn't Jinyoung's ideal job, but he he still enjoyed it. 

 

    Jinyoung parked his car and got out. Some students greeted the teacher, some avoided eye-contact(probably meaning they forgot to do their homework), and some did nothing. 

 

    Most kids loved Jinyoung. He had a sarcastic type of humour, and he didn't give much homework. (AN: My favorite type of teacher) 

 

7:15am 

    Mark got to his company around 7:15 because of so much traffic.  He made his way to the elevator to get to his office that was on the very top floor.  He got into the elevator when his employees Yugyeom and Bambam stepped in. 

 

    "Hello, boss, I see you're late." Yugyeom said. "You always get onto us when we are,but you do it yourself all the time!" 

 

    "You brat, that was only the second time and there was a lot of traffic." 

 

    "Oohhh, looks like boss woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Bambam teased. 

 

    "No I didnt. You two just ruin my day, and both of you watch your mouths. That kind of stuff will get you easily fired." Then the elevator opened and Mark got out trying to get away from the two. 

 

    "Savage!!" Bambam yelled from the elevator. 

 

    Mark rolled his eyes and made his way to his office. Today was going to be a long day. 

 

8:00 am

    The student started filling the classroom as Jinyoung sat in his desk. 

 

    Jinyoung stood up, when everyone was seated, and made his way to the front of the classroom. 

 

    "Mr.  Park, are you dating Coach Wang?" A student asked. 

 

    Jinyoung almost choked on his spit. How could they think he was dating Coach Wang? "That's a very personal question."

 

   "Well, you're always so close to him, and you are always talking with each other." A different kid said. 

 

    Did they all think he was dating Jackson? 

 

    "Why are you all asking these questions. Isn't it a little inappropriate to ask a teacher that?" He said trying to get out if the award situation. 

 

    "We're just curious," one said. 

 

    "Does everyone think I'm dating Coach Wang?" He asked curious. 

 

    They nodded their heads. 

 

    "No, I'm not dating him. I have a husband, and Coach Wang just happens to be my husband's best friend." Their reactions were all shocked. 

 

    "You have a husband?!" One asked. 

 

    Why did they all care anyways?

 

    "Yes I do," he said. 

 

    "Who is it?" Another asked. 

 

    "Stop asking personal questions and let's start the lesson."

 

12:30 pm

    It was Jinyoung's lunch break when he got a text from Mark saying-

 

Mark ❤️

I'm coming home early tonight

 

Jinyoungie😘

ok I'll see you when I get home. I love you! 

 

Mark❤️

I love you too!!

 

4:30 pm

    Jinyoung got home late today, but Mark still wasn't home yet. 

 

5:52 pm

    Mark came home to an amazing smell. He walked to the kitchen to see his husband cooking. 

 

    He went behind Jinyoung and wrapped his arms around his his waist. 

 

    "What're you making?" Mark asked then kissed Jinyoung on the neck. 

 

    "Your favorite," Jinyoung said while leaning into Mark's touch. 

 

    "Thank you," Mark murmured into Jinyoung's neck. 

 

    Jinyoung turned around and cupped Mark's face. "I love you so much," he whispered. 

 

    "I love you too" Mark smiled before kissing Jinyoung on the lips. 

 

9:00 pm

    "Baby I'm going to go take a shower," Mark whispered into Jinyoung's ear. They were both snuggled up on the couch with Jinyoung wrapped up in Mark's arms. 

 

    "Ok, I already took one. I'll be in the bed."

 

10:00 pm 

    Jinyoung was laying down in the cold bed when the door of the bedroom opened. 

 

    Mark gently got in the bed just in case Jinyoung was asleep. 

 

   "It's so cold without you," Jinyoung mumbled. 

 

    Jinyoung turned around so that he was facing Mark and snuggled into his chest. Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's body. 

 

    Mark kissed Jinyoung's forehead, then his cheeks, then his nose, then finally his lips. 

 

    "Goodnight, love" Mark said. 

 

    "Goodnight, Mark. I love you." Jinyoung said quietly. 

 

    "I loved you too," Mark said. "So much."

 

    The last thing Mark felt was Jinyoung kissing his bare chest.