Purple

Markjin One-Shots

    Jinyoung was walking home when he heard a huge crash. He thought it might have just been something falling or an animal, but then he heard grunts and smacks. 

 

    Jinyoung being curious and worried turned the corner to a dark alley, and saw something he didn't imagine to see. 

 

    The Mark Tuan was getting beaten up by these men. Mark Tuan is the school prince. Everyone loves him. He makes girls and boys swoon. He was amazingly handsome. He was also super popular.

 

     Let's just say Jinyoung was average. Some people knew him but then some didn't. He was pretty handsome, but not like Mark. 

 

    So when Jinyoung saw the fight in front of him, he didn't know what to do. His eyes locked with Mark's and his heart broke. (Let's just say Jinyoung had a massive crush on Mark, but Mark probably doesn't even know his name)

 

    His eyes were pleading, but Jinyoung couldn't fight. He looked around and saw a broken chair by the dumpster. 

 

    He grabbed it and crept up behind the biggest dude. Then with all of his strength, he swung as hard as he could. 

 

    The guy collapsed on the ground. The others looked at Jinyoung with fury. 

 

    They started to back Jinyoung into the corner. Jinyoung felt his heart drop when one of them smiled. 

 

    "Look what we have here," one said. 

 

    "A precious 'savior'," another teased. 

 

    "Just let him go. What did he even do to you," Jinyoung spat. 

 

    "He ed my girlfriend! That's what he did!" Jinyoung's eyes widened and looked at Mark who was still on the ground. He felt his heart shattering, but his feelings couldn't get in the way. Of course Mark would do something like that. It's not like he liked Jinyoung. 

 

    "O-ok, b-but he still doesn't need to get beaten up." Jinyoung reasoned. 

 

    The men started to get closer. "Aren't you a pretty little thing," Jinyoung flinched when the guy who said that touched his face. 

 

    "Please stop," Jinyoung said calmly. 

 

    "But we just want to have some fun," Another guy said. 

 

    Jinyoung stared at them. He was terrified. What was he supposed to do? He has never been in this position. 

 

    "N-no, please stop," Jinyoung said as two men grabbed both of his arms. He closed his eyes when one of them started kissing his neck and doing inappropriate things to him. 

 

    "He said to stop," A yell was heard, then a crash, and then two guys fell. The guy touching Jinyoung stopped his actions, and Jinyoung took that opportunity and kneed the guy in the private area making the guy fall while groaning. 

 

    Mark had finished off the rest of the guys and was standing in the middle of the alley. The men took this chance to leave before getting beaten up more. Mark stared at Jinyoung with concerned eyes. 

 

    Jinyoung who was still shaken up from what just happened, looked at the ground and didn't speak. 

 

    "Are you ok?" Mark asked walking closer to Jinyoung, but Jinyoung stepped back. He didn't feel like being touched by anyone. He felt disgusting. 

 

    "Jinyoung," Mark called his name. Jinyoung looked up that time, shocked that Mark knew his name. 

 

    "I won't hurt you," Mark said again. Then Jinyoung saw all of the bruises on Marks face. Purple bruises filled his handsome face. 

 

    "What you just went through was terrible, I know it was, but let me help you." That's when Jinyoung broke down. 

 

    He fell to the ground and held his knees close to his chest while sobbing. 

 

    "Jinyoung, c'mon we have to get out of here. It's not safe." Mark reached out. 

 

    "Pl-please d-don't touch me. Please," Jinyoung said before Mark could reach him. 

 

    Mark quickly retracted his hand. "Ok" he said quietly. 

 

    Mark backed up a little and squatted so that he was at Jinyoung's level. 

 

    "Can you stand? Let's go to my house before more of them come back." Mark said. 

 

    Jinyoung didn't want to get up, but he knew he needed to. He slowly put his hands on the ground and pushed himself up. 

 

    "Are you good," he got a nod in response. "Ok, follow me, we're close to my house."

 

    They both started walking. Jinyoung was behind Maek looking down trying to control his tears, but that didn't stop Mark from looking back to make sure he was ok. 

 

    Mark knew this was his fault. If he never made that girl cheat, Jinyoung would be safely home at his own house. But then Jinyoung had to come and try to help and this is what happened. Mark is still entirely thankful for the help, but he also wished he had just gotten beaten to the pulp instead of this happening to Jinyoung. 

 

    "This is my house." Mark said and Jinyoung again just nodded. 

 

    Mark led them both inside. Jinyoung still didn't want anyone touching him so he spaced himself out from Mark. 

 

    "Mark, honey, is that you?" Mark's mom yelled from the kitchen. 

 

    "Yes, mom." 

 

    Mark's mom turned the corner and saw her son's beaten face first, then she saw the state of the newcomer. 

 

    "What happened?!" Mark's mom screeched. "Who is this," she asked. 

 

    "This is Jinyoung, and I'll explain it to you later." Mark eyes were pleading for his mom to understand. 

 

    "Ok, let's get you both cleaned up," she was about to reach for Jinyoung's shoulder but-

 

    "Mom, don't touch him!!" Mark yelled before she made contact with the boy. 

 

    Mark's mom did exactly what Mark did by retracting her hand, but she was confused. Why couldn't she touch the poor boy. 

 

    "Jinyoung, why don't you go sit down. I'll go get you water." Mark told him and Jinyoung only nodded and made his way to the couch. 

 

    Mark then gestured for his mom to follow him. 

 

    Once they were both in the kitchen, Mark told her what had happened making his mom cry in the process. 

 

    "Oh my gosh!" She was shocked. "I can't believe this happened!" 

 

    "So he doesn't want to be touched. I have to go give him this water," he said after he saw his mom's small nod. 

 

    "Hey Jinyoung, how're you feeling?" Mark asked as gently as possible. He sat on the opposite side of the couch and looked at Jinyoung waiting for his answer. 

 

    "I've been better," he said. Mark slowly nodded. 

 

    "Do you want anything to eat, or do you want a blanket?" Mark asked. 

 

    "I'm fine," Jinyoung said quietly. 

 

    "Do you want us to call your parents-" Mark started but Jinyoung cut him off. 

 

    "No please don't, I can't let them see me like this," Jinyoung pleaded. 

 

    "Ok" Mark said calmly,"Do you want to talk about it?" It took a while before Jinyoung started to talk. 

 

    "I-I was so-so scared," tears welled up in his eyes. 

 

    Shocked that Jinyoung answered, Mark didn't answer for a few moments. 

 

    "I know, I'm so sorry," Mark started. "It's all my fault this happened."

 

    "No it's not, I'm the one who got involved." Jinyoung said. 

 

    "Exactly, you got involved. If I was never fighting in the beginning, you would be safe. So yes it is my fault." Mark said. 

 

    Jinyoung stayed silent after that, not knowing what to say. 

 

    "I'm so sorry, Jinyoung," Mark said again. 

 

    "It's okay, it's over now. They never got too far because you are the one who stopped it, so I'm still entirely grateful for that." Jinyoung finally said.

 

    After saying that, Jinyoung carefully and slowly put his hand on the other's. He smiled when he achieved it. 

 

    "Are you sure," Mark said, meaning the touching part. Jinyoung nodded. 

 

    "It's fine," Jinyoung said. "But no more than this."

 

    "Ok, step by step at a time," Mark said.