Their story begin...

7 Star - If you could only hear what i can't say

They said that friends are like stars, you can’t always see them, feel them, but you know they’re always there. They will always have permanent footprints on your heart that no matter how many may have passed the friendship will always be there.

 

Areum, 20 years old. One of the girls living in the villa for almost 5 years now with Boram the eldest, Qri, Soyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon.  The balcony, her favorite spot around the villa with 7 rooms, a hallway and wide kitchen where they can chit chat while eating. She sat there while looking at the stars above, one of her habit since she started living in there until Boram approached her,

 

“Why are you here Areum? It is cold!”

 

Areum smiled, showing her white beautiful teeth and her dimples. “Its fine unnie, I don’t feel cold anyway.”

 

Boram shake her head in disapproval as she removed her thick jacket and wear it with their maknae, “You can’t catch cold.”

 

She smiled and appreciates the simple gesture from their eldest, Boram is like a mother to all of them, and she finds her smile so calm that makes her heart at ease.

 

“You look so pale, are you sick?” Boram ask looking at Areum worriedly but the latter just smile and shake her head and responded, “How can I be sick when you always take extra care of me Boram unnie?”

 

But before Boram could respond, a pair of hands hugs them from behind and a soft giggle coming from Hyomin, the naughtiest girl in the group.

 

“You both don’t know how freezing outside!” She nags, but they just ended up laughing with her and continue to star gazed that never fail to find it to enticing and amazing.

 

Until Jiyeon and Eunjung approaches them hand in hand, smiling. “Why are you guys so cheesy?” Eunjung blurted out but she hugged Jiyeon anyway.

 

“You are the cheesiest Eunjung. Don’t you know?” Jiyeon glaring at Eunjung but the latter just smiled at her, “You always said that I am cheesy but you always like it anyway.”

 

Jiyeon didn’t respond, she let Eunjung hugs her from behind because that is something that she is used to. Soyeon and Qri walk in as both of them bought coffee for everyone.

 

“I know you guys will be here… let’s have coffee!” Soyeon cheerfully said, everyone smiled and take the coffee smiling and cheerfully drink it while they are all looking at the above while playing jokes at each other.

 

Their story begins…