7 Star - If you could only hear what i can't say

Description

It is about the 7 girls who live together in a villa where they can realize what really matters most in life.

Foreword

Qri slumped herself on the bed as she said to their maknae, “Sometimes, all I want to do is cry because even though I speak with too many people, I still feel alone and empty.”

 

--

 

Hyomin let out a heavy sigh as she is trying to suppress the feeling she felt inside, “I have to smile, I have to let everyone knows that I am okay because if not, I will disappoint them, and I won’t be able to stand it”

 

-

 

She can no longer takes it, it’s going to be now or never, Jiyeon stand up and held her hand, facing her, “I thought you were just special other than anybody else until I realized, you were special because I love you, I need you in my life. I can’t be anyone else without you”

 

-

 

Soyeon breath in and out as she let her breath take away the moment she has never felt for a while, the feeling of being with someone she is comfortable with, “It is everybody’s fault, we let our emotion get the best of our self. We don’t deserve it, we all deserve to be happy”

 

--

 

Eunjung cups both of her cheeks removing the tears that continuous flowing to her cheeks and finally said, “I love you, but the best world outside has been waiting for you for a long time, you should be there, because I will just be here cheering you on whenever you are”

 

--

 

Boram raises her hands to feel the summer breeze, it is enticing as she smiled and said, “Happiness is a choice, if you worked what you choose, it will lead you there. Eventually”

 

--

 

Areum trying to hold back but she can’t take it anymore, how could she feel this way when everyone else always looked after her, “Stop being so selfish! You can’t have the best of both worlds, you are not the only one who have some issues, we have feelings too!”