Chapter 19--

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie pout, Jisoo promise she would video call her when she got home but the older girl hadnt replied on her texts yet.

"Why arent she replying?" She irritatedly keep looking at her phone. Growing tired she put it down and lay down on her bed, tightly hugging the pillow Jisoo always use, she sigh.

"I miss you" She whisper "chu-yaaaaa" she whine loudly, but stop when she heared her phone rings, quickly without looking at the caller she pick up.
"Hello!" She excitedly said

"JenJen" She frown, hearing a different voice she look at her screen, her smile falls.

"What?" She ask deadpan

"Yah!, whats with the sudden change of tone!" 

"Jimin Oppa, what do you want im really tired right now"

"You dont seems to be tired a while a go" 

"if your asking for money i dont have right now. Why did you even leave work and went back home?"

"You're so mean!, aish i dont want anything i just want to ask how are you two doing there, is Kim Jisoo still bothering you???Ill bring the gang wi--"

Jennie sigh "Were fine oppa, and dont worry i can handle her more than you know. Don't try doing something you're going to regret remember how she broke your hand"

"But--"

"Oppa it's alright, thank you for worrying, please stay healthy there me and chaeyoung will visit you sometimes and say hi to the gang for me"

"I will, alright so bye for now" 

"Bye oppa"

Once the call ended Jennie sigh and drop the phone beside her and again it start ringing again, thinking it was Jimin she irritatedly say "WHAT!" 

"Im sorry i didnt mean to call you late baby"Hearing Jisoo's deep calm voice Jennie's eyes widen, slapping her forehead.

"No..no, Its not for you Chu-yaa" She said pouting

"Not for me? who's calling you?" Jisoo's sudden change of tone, made Jennie giggle , she can perfectly picture out Jisoo's jealousy face.

"Why are you giggling?"

"It's Jimin oppa, do you remember him?"

"Yes, why is he calling you??

"Asking if chaeyoung and i are okay" 

although Jennie cant see her Jisoo nod her head, shifting to the other side of the bed.

"I broke his hand.." Jisoo trailed off

"Nah dont worry about it, his fine" 

"Still.."

"I miss you" Jennie shly said, its almost like whisper

"I miss you too baby girl, ill be home tomorrow i cant wait to see you"

"I cant wait, today was super tiring chu, i had to do all the paper works, and also send and make reports"

"I told you not to do all those things, i can handle those  when i ge--"

"Im you're secretary"

"I know and you're also my bride to be" Jennie blush hard, her face was on fire thank goodness Jisoo cant see her.

"Why are you saying things like that suddenly" Jennie shly whine, making Jisoo giggle.

"I want to see you baby, answer my video call"

"NO!" Jennie whine "You're gonna make fun of me"

"Ill drop the call now" Jisoo said but before Jennie could say anything Jisoo drop the call and it rings again asking to answer the video call. Pressing the accept button quickly, Jisoo appeared on the screen, smiling at her sweetly. 

Jennie smiled widely seeing her.
"I see, i made you blush" Jennie rolled her eyes

"Where did you learn that word" She chuckled 

"I dont live under a rock"

"Right, for month i though you're patrick" Jisoo's face look so confused making Jennie laugh "Who the hell is patrick?" 

"aww my poor little Chu" Jennie was laughing hard internally, Jisoo's expressions is priceless, and cute.

"He used to have a crush on me" She smiled looking at how Jisoo would react. Jisoo tilted her head, seems like thinking.

"Okay i tho--wait?...what?!.. crush on you?!" Jennie laughs loudly 

"Yah! Jennie kim are you making fun of me??"

"Aish this is why i miss you, you're so cute" Jisoo frown, squinting her eyes at Jennie.

"You didnt answer me" 

"Chu, patrick is a star" Jisoo's brow furrowed more. 

"Baby, you should go see a doctor or maybe its because of the stress i shouldnt have let you work there i--"

"Aigoo!" Jennie whine "aishh, it was a joke chu, it was patrick from spongebob" Jennie waits for Jisoo's respond as the other line went quiet.

"Im not a starfish!"

"That wasnt i--nevermind" Jennie facepalm, giggling.

"It's getting late there, you need to sleep now baby"

"I still want to talk to you" Jennie pout

"Ill be home soon, you need to sleep.Chaeyoung and Lisa are going back tomorrow, you can just rest at home"

"Ani, its fine chu-ya i can go to work"

"You need rest, i can clearly see the dark circles under you're eyes" Jennie quickly cover her eyes with her hand.

"You little! i dont have dark circles!" Jisoo chuckled
"Im kidding baby, dont cover you're beautiful face" Once Jennie remove her hand Jisoo smile at her lovingly.

"first, Ill go to irene unnie tomorrow, then ill go back home"

"Okay, are you eating properly? , take care of you're self Chu"

"Im eating well"Jisoo's smile never leave's her face

"You should sleep now baby girl, I love you"

"Ill wait for you, I love you too, see you" Jennie made a kissy face kissing her screen.

"Sleepwell baby" Jisoo whisper,  before ending the call.

Jisoo put her phone down, sitting up from her bed she grab the pills in her side table. She wasnt really there for business, it was for her medication that irene arrange in one of there hospitals in New York ofcourse with the guidance of Dr. Lee.

As long as i have Jennie ill be fine she thought, pouring two tablets on her hand she instantly put it inside and gulp it. Sighing she lay back on her bed, eyes closing.

 

-----


Irene sigh, face palming her face for the nth time. 

"god, someone save me" she whisper.

"So irene-shi, should we set a date, you know talk properly about the business"

"I think we should talk it together with the board" 

"Talk to them about what? they know this and im talking to the CEO, they know you would do just fine without them" Seulgi said grinning at her.

"Ms. Kang, the boards opinion is still needed"
"Im the client"  

"So?" Irene raised her brow , seulgi slightly get startled at how scary irene look.

"You're not the only client that i have Ms. Kang, I can dismissed this deal in seconds" Seulgi scoff

"You're too serious, im kidding Irene"

"And please stop calling me Irene, Ms. Kang"

"I dont like formalities, Its more comfortable working with people without formalities" Seulgi shrugs

"whatever"

"Yah! why are you so mean to me?!" Seulgi pout, cheeks puffing cutely her eyes almost disappear because of squinting. Irene look away from the younger girl, it was dangerously adorable and if she wouldnt look away she could run towards the fluffy girl pinching those cute cheeks.

"Your annoying"

"Im not--"

"--Unnie?" Jisoo knock on the door before entering, she look at two before making her way towards Irene's desk.

"Uh, did i disturb you guys?" Seulgi quickly shakes her head standing up she tap Jisoo head gently "No you didnt" She said smiling

Irene look at the interaction between the two, seulgi is a good person in fact she must be really good that Jisoo let her in inside her life knowing her sister.

"Unnie, i should get going home now Jennie's been having a hard time, lisa and chaeyoung are out of town." 

"Do you want me to send you to the airport Chu?" Seulgi ask 

"Yeah sure, if its okay" 

"Ofcourse its okay!" 

"I can send my sister" 

"She just agreed"

Jisoo look at Irene, then at seulgi "What's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing" both answer in unison, Jisoo rolled her eyes 

"Irene unnie, stop bullying seulgi" Irene's eyes widen , she look at seulgi who's smilling widely.

"Im not bullying her what are you talking about? and why are you taking her side?, why are you calling her by her name Kim Jisoo she's older than you"

"Im not taking her side, and please i cant call someone who think she's 5 years old an unnie"

"Yah! how..how could you Kim, i felt betrayed" Seulgi put her hand on her chest dramatically,
Irene smile secretly.


----


Jennie blink her eyes hundred times,
"Hanbin-shi, what happend to you?" Jennie frown looking at the guy standing infront of him, his tie wasnt properly made, hair a mess, bruises all over his face, he cant barely stand up and needs to support his weight by leaning on the wall.

"no..nothing just, give this to Kim Jisoo" he said handing a white paper, Jennie open it curiously, 

"What? why are you resigning???"

"Ask Her" Hanbin said before walking away helplessly , leaving Jennie frowning.

"No way, Jisoo wont do that" She said shaking her head. Grabbing her phone she quickly dialed Jisoo's number but the older girl's phone can't be reach, sighing she went back on her desk.

"Ms. Kim, this is the documents that Sajangnim needs to sign, and please update her about us hiring a new staff, i cant believe hanbin-shi resigned like that" Jinyoung said with a sad face 

Jennie stops scanning the documents " What really happend ?" 

"I dont know, Sajangnim always considered giving someone a off i told him that but he refused and instead file a resignation letter, can you believe him?" He shakes his head before leaving Jennie alone.

"Jennie you know Jisoo, yes she's hot tempered, hardheaded but she can't do that"  Jennie nod her head "Aish i shouldnt be thinking things like that, i need to finish this" She said going back to her work.

Chaeyoung hurriedly run inside the company bowing her head on the process, hands full with documents and paper works.

"Chaengie" Nayeon called out, chaeyoung stops and wait for nayeon

"Thank god your here, Jennie's been loaded lately and we cant disturb her about hiring a new staff. Chaeyoung look confused " Why would we hire new staff, we are all good right?"

"You dont know? well hanbin-shi suddenly resign awhile ago" 

"What?! why would he" Nayeon shrug

"I think its personal matter, please ask Ms. Lisa about this, Sajangnim cant still be reach"

Chaeyoung nod, before making her way towards Jennie's desk office who happend to be at its worst. Folders, papers, cup of coffee, are scattered everywhere. She shakes her head seeing Jennie sleeping  soundly on the couch, slowly making her way towards the older girl , she fix some papers in the center table then lean down gently waking Jennie up.

"Unnie, Jennie unnie" Chaeyoung gently shakes her. Jennie groan slowly waking up, seeing chaeyoung's bright smile she slowly sit up rubbing her eyes.

"You're here" Chaeyoung chuckled nodding her head

"im sorry unnie, we leave all the work to you"

"Aniyo, its alright" She said stretching her arm.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Im fine chaeyoungie, by the way where's Lisa??"

"She's picking up some important things" 

Jennie nod her head and stand up, suddenly her phone rings, picking it up without looking at the caller.

"Hello??"She ask

"Jennie-ah, its pass 6pm why arent you home yet?" Jennie bite her lips

"Im sorry halmeoni, i lost track of time ill be home soon"

"You better be young lady"

"Neh" 

"Alright bye now, go home safe"

"I will, bye halmeoni" 

"She seems attach to you" Chaeyoung chuckled, Jennie smiled.

"Havent you meet her??" Chaeyoung shly shakes her head 

"Its not like, lisa dont want me to i mean its not like i dont want to but, argh im nervous what if she dont like me for lisa!" 

Jennie laugh at her " thats exactly me at first, but she's nice chaeng and hey who wouldnt like you you're the softest person i know"

"Still.." Chaeyoung trailed off but Jennie's Phone rings again, this time its Lisa.

"What manobal"

"Yah! i told you,urgh! nevermind is chaengie with you unnie??"

"Yeah" 

"Great, tell her im at my office now and i need her ASAP"

"Why dont you call her"

"My baby forgot her phone"

"Ewwww Lisa!" 

"What?"

"Ill hang up now"

"And wai--" Before lisa could finish she drop the call and look at the confuse chipmunk girl.

"She's waiting for you at her office hurry"

"Ow! okay bye unnie, go home now!" Chaeyoung said as she storm out, leaving Jennie alone, she sigh and start cleaning up before putting her coat on leave her office. 

The cold blow of air hit her face instantly making her shiver, rubbing her arms with her hand she start making her way to the street of Seoul.

"I told you not to walk alone, like this" She stop hearing a very familiar voice slowly she turned around. Jisoo was standing there wearing her plain white shirt with a jacket  ,her black Jeans, a pair of white sneakers. It didnt took a minute before Jennie find herself hugging Jisoo tightly.

"You're being a bad girl Jennie kim" Jisoo whisper hugging Jennie back tightly.

"i dont care, i miss you chu" Jennie snuggle on Jisoo's warm neck.

"i miss you too baby, but we need to go home, halmeoni been calling me already" Jennie chuckled nodding cutely she cling on Jisoo's arm tightly as they made their way to her car.

Jin look at Jennie and Jisoo weirdly who's sitting across her, they keep on feeding each other and some times talk sweet to each other , it was too new for him seeing Jisoo like this.

"I wish irene is here" she said loudly catching Jensoo's attention and also their halmeoni

"She's with seulgi"

"Ah, yeah right she wouldnt--what?!"

"Seulgi, Kang Seulgi?" Halmeoni ask and Jisoo nod

"They must be so close, Seulgi-shi could just contact Jisoo to ask irene but she went to New york just to talk to her, that's so cute" Halmeoni said smilling, Jin shakes his head.

"No, halmeoni they could kill each other" Jin said as he take in some of his food

"No they dont i saw them hugging when i left" 
he choked.

"Oppa" Jennie handed him a water , which he quickly drink

"You seem so suprise, Oppa what's wrong with that? i like Seulgi for Unnie " Jisoo shrug 

"Im..im just suprise, i cant bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter