Chapter 18-

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie shouts at the top of her lungs, her face was so red that you would think she's a real life walking tomato, glaring on the person infront of her.

Jisoo swallowed hard,rubbing the back of her neck obviously making her look so nervous.

"I could have died Kim Jisoo!" She shout " You could fcking ask me on a proper way not to kidnaped me!" 

"You were'nt kidnaped, how could i kidnaped an adult?" Jisoo ask innocently making Jennie growl in annoyance.

They werent talking and Jisoo dont know if the girl would allowed to go with her so she..called TOP asking for help, at first the older guy dont want to agree on jisoo's plan but eventually after all the convincing Kim Jisoo did, TOP let out a sigh of defeat he nod his head weakly and start arranging the plan on "kidnapping" Kim Jennie.

Both stand away from each other Jennie had the frown on her face looking at Jisoo who didnt say anywords, but just stare at her. She look away and look at the city lights from the yacht..that's right a damn yacht. She wakes up on a freaking Luxurious Yacht, Jennie shakes her head.

"She's Kim Jisoo indeed" She thought, she wasnt mad. How can she get mad at how Jisoo give effort on making it up to her when in the first place she not at fault, but this thing Jisoo do is somewhat too much for her, but who is she to complain and there's nothing to complain.

So she sigh moving closer to Jisoo, Jisoo step back making her rolled her eyes.

"Stay there" Jisoo said so Jennie did. 

Suddenly the sky were filled with exploding color, Jennie turned around and look at how the night sky errupt in multiple colors, it was captivating, Jennie's smile widen as she jump happily clapping her hand when the lights form into heart shape. 

"Jisoo lo--" Jennie's breath stops for a second, her hands grip tightly on her dress.

Jisoo stand few steps away from her holding a bouquet of white roses, petals were scattered around her, candle lighten up the place. It was almost like the scene in every romantic movie she watch.

"Ji--"

"Jennie-ah" Jisoo spoke softly making Jennie melt on her spot, she doesnt say anything and move closer to Jisoo entering the petal cirlce. Jisoo smiled at her.

Jisoo kneel down, and with that the whole sea suface she could see lighten up, little floating lanterns start going up surrouding them, Jennie's tears begun flowing non stop, she covered as she look down at Jisoo.

"Seriously i dont know what should i say, should i be saying promises? well i couldnt promise you anything since im afraid that it would be broken , rather i would stay by your side no matter what, no matter when, no matter how i--"

"YES!! YES JISOO YES!"

"Really? " Jisoo was dumbfounded until "WHAT THE I HAVENT SAID IT YET!" She whine still on the ground  kneeling.

"You dont have to" Jisoo sigh but smile "but let me say this" she pull the diamond coated ring in the box, making Jennie gapsed " Ji-jisoo, are you sure about tha-- ? " 

"Will you marry me??" Jennie's tears pour, smiling she nod her head.

Jisoo grab her hand smiling widely as she put it in Jennie's finger

"as expected it looks good on you" Jisoo stand up, Jennie grab her, crashing their lips together , Jisoo kissed back with all love.

"I love you so much Jisoo"Jennie whisper as soon as they break the kiss,arms warp around Jisoo's neck head leaning on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I love you too baby" 

 

-----

5 Months later 


5 men in white shirt line up infront of him.

"Ive been waiting for so long and im getting pissed, i wanna be with Jisoo now!" He shouts angerly and suddenly one of the men standing fall on the ground bathing in his own blood , knife stuck on her chest , no one dared to speak or make a noise.

"Stupid people" He frustatedly said "If i have to kill to many people just to have her ill do it!"

"Tell him im sick of waiting!" he shout and they all bowed  before exiting the room.

He smiled and then laugh, " I cant wait to have you Jisoo" he said with a dreamy expression.


-----


"Jisoo unnie how about doing it in maldives" Chaeyoung said as she arrange paper works accordingly on the couch while Jisoo was on her computer. 

"I dont know chaeng, Jennie still got a say to this" Jisoo said not leaving her eyes on the computer. The couple barely see each other since a week ago, the company work is pilling on everyone but mostly on Jisoo, she would go here to there,meetings from left to right, old and new people in the business wants to meet her. Jennie, worry about Jisoo's health so she decide to help attending countless of bussiness parties which Jisoo hates the most.

Jisoo groan "Where's Jennie??" Jisoo ask 

"She's in the marketing department  right now" Jisoo nod, she sigh loudly making chaeyoung look at her. The older girl look so tired making her worry.

"Your tired unnie you should rest, let me do that for you lisa wont be needing this any--"

"its alright Chaeng" Jisoo smiled tiredly "I just havent spend more time with Jennie that's why im losing my strength " Chaeyoung chuckled at how Jisoo replied.

"You two havent even really prepared for the  wedding" 

"We'll have time for that" Chaeyoung smiled and nod "Ill help prepare it just call me!" She said excitedly. The older girl smiled slightly.

"Im sure ill ask you for help , Lisa at it"

Chaeyoung laughs. They are in the middle of talking when someone knock on the door

"Come in" 

Nayeon enter holding tons of folders on her hand 
"Ms. Kim, Ms. Jennie wants to remind you of your meeting 15 minutes from now, i already prepare the meeting room" Jisoo nod at her

"Where is--"

"She's still on the marketing department together with , Hanbin-shi an--" 

"What's up with the Marketing department?" Jisoo was dead serious, mentioning hanbin's name made her fist tighten , she sure hate that guy. 

"Their just making sure things are great in the presentation later Ms. " 

"Im going" Jisoo stand up making Nayeon and Chaeyoung look at each other.

"Unnie you--" Chaeyoung cursed when Jisoo went out of the door , panicking she signal nayeon to go with her although confuse nayeon followed. 

Chaeyoung knew about what happen between Jisoo and Hanbin 

"What's going on chaeng??" Nayeon jog trying to catch up with chaeng 

"This is not ...good, make sure hanbin isnt to close with Jennie unnie" 

"Wait cha--" Nayeon groan when she saw Chaeyoung run after Jisoo leaving her.

When Jisoo arrive the room turn extremely quiet, bowing in sync they great Jisoo, who still got the cold stares she have. Scanning the room  she immediately spotted Jennie who's writting something and hanbin on the back of her leaning over the two havent even look at her or notice her despite the big change on the room's atmosphere.

Her hand turn into a fist, jaw hardened she was about to go to their spot when Nayeon suddenly hug her from the back suprising her and everyone earning a loud gapsed. Jisoo look back a little to see nayeon who tightly closed her eyes heart beating fast.

Jennie's face darken seeing the scene infront of her, she bite her lips, tightly holding the pen in her hand.

"I didnt know that CEO Kim is with Nayeon shi" Someone whispere

"They look cute tho" 

"I thought she's with--" Jennie dont want to hear any of it , she swear she will burn Nayeon alive if she wouldnt let go now, so she stand up.

"Ms. Kim"  For someone who doesnt really know Jennie you would think there is nothing about her somewhat clam yet stern voice, but for Jisoo it was something she should be afraid of. 

Last time she heared that voice she slept on the sofa for 1 week , causing her body to ache. She shiver. slowly  pulling Nayeon's hand off her she awkwardly clear , swallowing hard. 

"I need you on the meeting Jennie-shi" Then she went out, making everyone relax, Nayeon stood there smiling at Jennie nervously before following outside to meet chaeyoung.

"I swear! if Jennie rip my hands off you'll be dead chaeng!" She growl chaeng giggle and pat her shoulders

"Goodluck" then run off nayeon cursed and run after her.

Kim Jisoo tap her fingers on the desk infront of her waiting for jennie to enter the meeting room, soon the door creck.

Its Jennie followed by the marketing department and the  finance department, they all went on their sits but standing up, jennie stand beside Jisoo who hadnt look at her since she came in, eyes stare blankly at everyone in the room.

Then she wave her hand making them sit down in sync. 

"Let's start" Her deep and husky voice send chills to some employee making them shiver. Some swallowed thickly while bouncing their legs. Hanbin grip on his pen tightly. Jennie look at Jisoo but the other girl starts reading the proposals and plans the two groups make. None of them spoke making Jisoo raised her head and look at them blankly.

"I told you to start didnt i?" 

"a-ah yes Sajangnim" Hanbin stand and went infront, he cleared his throat, but before he can open his mouth.

"Hotel in Busan? who propose this?" Everybody gulp, slowly hanbin raised his hand .

"And you all agreed?" No body answer. Jisoo slam the folder in the table startling everyone.

"Do you know how useleass is this?!" Jisoo shouts and stand up

"You spend all of your time doing this?call a meeting with me when i have so many things to do for the company, you ask me for this stupid proposal!" To say they were terrified is an understatement.

"Ms. Kim, you havent even hear me out , you just read the structures and--" Jisoo look at him coldly

"I dont need to hear you" She paused for a second "Mr. Hanbin-shi, it seems like were not getting your full capabilities on this, were not getting what we paid for" Hanbin clench his fist tightly.

Jennie's browed furrowed as she look at Jisoo. "Ms. Kim we could hear mr. Hanbin out maybe--" 

Jennie didnt recognize that look Jisoo was giving her, it was empty. It scared her so she keep quiet.

"Ms. Kim i do assure you that ive been doing my job more than your paying me" 

"It seems like you werent, with this proposal right now i dont think you are" Jisoo sits down "That's it you all can go, dont waste my time" Hanbin is shaking, he sharply look at Jisoo who's also looking at him blankly, the staring comtest end when Hanbin was pulled by one of his co worker but he didnt failed to see that small smirk formed on Jisoo's lips.

When every one was out, Jisoo and Jennie stayed on their sits not talking for a minute or two but that ends when Jennie finally spoke.

"Arent you making this too personal? you should have heared him out it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter