Chapter 24---

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The tracker is on!!" TOP shouts stepping on the gas.
"We need to hurry we might lose it again" One of them said looking at the map a red light moving on the lines.
"Call backup, and tell the Kim's we know the place" 
"Yes sir"


---


Lisa walks back and fort, chaeyoung bite her lips. Jin and Irene is nowhere to be found it seems like they left the two out finding their unnies.

"Lisa are they okay? they didnt contact us yet" Chaeyoung ask worriedly.

Lisa look at her, she hugged the older girl.

"I dont know chaeyoung, im getting scared too"
Chaeyoung hugged her back.

Jennie run and run until feet give up. No, her body wants to give up but not her mind especially not her heart. Jisoo, she will go back for her.

Jennie trip, falling on the ground. loud car engines filled her ears, shouting that she cant no longer hear clearly. The lights that were slightly blinding her. It was the last thing she see and hear before falling on the ground.

Jisoo stood on the boat's deck, hair freely dancing with the wind along with her white long dress. She smile, looking at the city filled with lights that they were about to leave, JENNIE it was beautiful for now.

"Mianhe, Jennie-ah" She whisper, breathes became shaky until she feel her cheeks became wet.


----


"LOOK JENNIE! YOU DID THIS TO HER!" 

Jisoo stood in the middle of the empty slightly dimmed room head hung low, her white dress covered in blood .

"Jisoo"  She whisper, but Jisoo did bother to look at her, so she take her first stepbut stop when she step on something. Looking down she fall in horror blood pool underneath her feet, slowly looking up she saw Jisoo looking at her bleeding.

​​​
"Jennie" Jisoo called.

"JISOO!" she shouts sitting up abruptly, breathing heavily. 

"Unnie!?" Chaeyoung came to her holding her in her shoulder. She look at the younger girl.

"Where's Jisoo?"Chaeyoung just stare at her, she doesnt want to tell Jennie.

"Is Jisoo in the other room? Chaeyoung i need to see Jisoo" Jennie was about to pull the medicine's attach to her good thing chaeyoung manage to stop her.

"Unnie you're not well" but Jennie refuse to listen.

"Jisoo might need me chaeng" Chaeyoung bite her lips, tears threatening to roll down her cheeks.

"Unnie"

"CHAENG JISOO MIGHT NEED ME I NEED TO GO! " Jennie shouts but chaeyoung didnt let her go.

"Chaeng Ji--"

"JISOO UNNIE IS NOT HERE!" Chaeyoung close her eyes. Jennie look at her blankly

"Stop lying. I need to see Jisoo, now let me--" Jennie forcefully push chaeyoung.

"Unnie stop it , Jisoo unnie isnt here they didnt saw her there" The younger whisper the last words.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING!" because of the shouting Lisa, Jin, Irene and TOP went in, Jennie can clearly see how they deflate when they saw her, she know chaeyoung isnt lying. She just dont want to accept it.

"Jennie, you need to rest. You were dehydrated, we still need to monitor you" Irene, calmly said.

"Where's Jisoo, unnie?" 

"You need to rest Jennie, well do the work" Jin said

"Unnie, chaeyoung and I will be here" Lisa said walking near Jennie.

"I want to know where is Jisoo" 

"Ms. Kim isnt here, we still dont know where she and Jiwon is" TOP plainly said , Jin look at him angerly.

"TOP you--"

"We cant lie to her" 

Jennie shakes her head "Its my fault" she grab a fist full of her hair.

"Its my fault!" 

"Jennie its not your fault" Irene hug her tightly, rubbing her back. Jennie cried her heart out.

"It was my fault " She whisper, gripping tightly on Irene's white coat.

Jin walk out of the scene, while lisa and chaeyoung hold each other, TOP stand by the door firmly.

"I was ask and assign to protect Kim Jennie. Inorder to do that i shall stay until i get another order, you like it or not Doctor" He said making Irene look at him.

"Mr. Choi we appriciate it but it--"

"I Will only take order from my client" Irene frown looking at TOP.

"You work for my family"

"No, i work for Kim Jisoo" Irene blink her eyes "What? You work for my sister?"

TOP didnt said a thing

"Since when?! why werent you able to protect my sister?!" Irene ask with gritted teeth.

"I know their was something off, i think Jisoo unnie already know from the start. Jiwon will come for her" Lisa said 

"I saw Atty. at the company" 

"Atty. Nam?" Lisa nod

"TOP, EXPLAIN THIS AT ONCE!" TOP was about to say something when his phone rings he quickly answer it.

"Yes. Okay, prepare our men were going now" TOP went out of the room irene follow him furiously she grab his hand.

"An unauthorise boat were reported travelling this morning. Its Jiwon's boat" 

"Im going"

"You cant. I suggest you stay here Irene" 

"Its my sister i--"

"Jisoo have a reason why she didnt say anything to you, for you to be safe. I dont think she will be please if you go" 

"but--" Man in black block Irene "Let your sister" TOP immediately walk away.

"Get out of my way! TOP-shi!" Irene shouts TOP's men hold irene's arm stopping her.

"Let me go!" irene push him.

Seulgi who saw the commotion and immediately run towards irene pushing the guy who's holding her arm.

"What are you doing to her?" The guy step back, clearing his throat. Irene hold seulgi's arm.

"What's happening here?" 

"He just--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter