Chapter 21---

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo dropped the papers she's holding, hand shaking breath quickens. Jennie worriedly look at her she was about to ask something when Lisa out of nowhere run towards the guy few steps away from them grabbing his collar tightly. She stood there confuse.

"Ms. Please let go!" Jiwon's secretary said trying to pull lisa. Jiwon him self didnt bother to stop her, gaze fix on Jisoo. Soon guards went in successfully pulling lisa who's furious as hell.

"Bring him out!" 

"Wait you cant just do that! were here for  a meeting then sudde--"

"I dont care!"

"Lisa-yah, i didnt come here to make a scene i just want to talk" Jiwon's voice echoed the whole room sending chill to lisa, Jisoo stayed frozen while jennie hold her. "He talked casually at her" Jennie thought looking at them

"All i want is to talk..to Jisoo-ah" Lisa gritted her teeth

"!!" She shouts and was about to golaunch at him but the guards stop her. 

"Im sorry, i think Ms. Kim couldnt do the meeting today" Jennie nervously said when she saw him look at her sharply.

"Please help them out" she said before turning around with Jisoo.

"You cant do this! What kin--"

"Please come with us" Guards were just to many Jiwon gritted his teeth looking at Jisoo's back who quickly disappear. Lisa run following them. One of the guards tried holding him.

"Get you're fxking hands away from me!"


------


Jisoo keep saying she's fine but the shaking of her hand tells otherwise  Jennie watch Lisa calm Jisoo down.

"Im fine Lisa..ju..just go back to work" Jisoo look at Jennie "You can go with her"

"Ill call oppa" Lisa was about to grab her phone but Jisoo stoped her 

"Unnie.."

"Go.."

"Lisa" Lisa hesitate but agreed anyways, she look at Jennie and gently grab her wrist pulling her outside. 
Once outside Lisa release her wrist and suddenly punch the wall startling her.

"Lisa.." Jennie whisper and look back at the door.
"What's going on?" 

"Jisoo unnie is the one who should tell you about this" Jennie frown but before she could ask. A loud crash inside the room  suprise Jennie, while Lisa stayed on her place jawhardened.

"Jisoo!" before Jennie could enter lisa grab her, holding her.

"Lisa let me go!"

"dont.."

"Jisoo..she..Lisa!"

"You cant..you cant see her like that..unnie please"

"No! Lisa.." with one forcefull attempt she finally breakfree from lisa's grip pushing the door open then locking it. Lisa cursed

Jennie stood there blinking her eyes multiple times. Broken glasses on the floor, paper scattered everywhere, shelves were empty . She look around and saw Jisoo sitting on the wall behind her desk, with heart pounding fast she slowly walk towards her.

"I told you to leave.." she flinch hearing Jisoo's voice, the younger girl bite her lips

"i..dont want to.." Jennie slowly made her way infront of Jisoo and kneel without saying anythinv she hugged her tight. Jisoo didnt move or push her away, with the hug she let her self break infront of Jennie. Shaking she grab on Jennie's shirt tightly head leaning on her shoulder, tears slowly run down on her cheeks.

"I..im scared"  she sob "Jennie ah...im so scared" Jennie hold back the tears that was threatening to come out and hug Jisoo tighter.

She kiss Jisoo's head while rubbing her back gently not knowing what to say.


-----


Both stand in the middle of the empty parking lot. Jiwon look at Lisa blankly, the younger girl had her fist clench tight looking at him. He sigh looking at those angry eyes.

"Lisa-yah ,Oppa doesnt want to cause trouble" He calmly said

"Then why did you show up?!" She angerly yell at him, suprising the older guy. He chuckled.

"Im getting back what's mine" She was breathing heavily. He suddenly laugh.

"Are you afraid Jisoo might know? Have you told her?" 

"What are you talking about? Lisa start to tremble

"You cant lie to me little Lisa, You..its you who order those men, get rid of soojoo" Lisa's hand start shaking swallowing hard.

"Suprise?" He laughed hard 

"I did that for Jisoo unnie! Both of you..you already cause so much pain..youve been hurting unnie..i..i cant let that" tears start flowing down on her cheeks, Jiwon sigh.

"Im not here to hurt her, i swear Lisa-yah. Im here to take Jisoo" Lisa wipe the tears om her cheeks

"What are you talking about?" 

"Eventually, Jisoo will have to come to me and be with me. She wouldnt be sad or afraid anymore, ill take care of her"

"Not gonna happend..Jisoo unnie wouldnt" He smiled at her.

"All of you cant even understand how she feel, forcing her to do take those medicine , talk to those sick doctors. Why cant you just let her be herself?" 


"ITS YOU'RE FAULT! IF YOU..IF YOU DIDNT TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM AND MESS WITH HER MIND SHE WOULDNT BE LIKE..."

"I didnt do anything Lisa and Like what Lisa? Crazy? See even you think she lose her mind"

"I never..."

"Then what's with the doctors?" Lisa closed her eyes. Those she really think Jisoo, no way.

"See?..Ill take Jisoo back" He said before turning around but stop "You're secret is safe with me since you're like my little sister" He chuckled "Im actually proud of you...maybe ill be more proud if you could do the same to me like Jisoo did" He said before leaving with his car, once out of site Lisa fall on the ground. 

"Ah!" she shouts frustatedly 

 

----

 


Chaeyoung walk back and fort, running her fingers through her hair frustatedly as she look at the watch. Its already midnight and Lisa wasnt home yet, she's been calling and texting her but she get no response from the younger girl.

She was about to dial Lisa's number again when the door beep open, hurriedly she went to the door.

"Li.."

"Uh! chaengieeeee, hi" She said with those hiccups, Chaeyoung frown. When Lisa went near her and  give her a kiss she smell alcohol.

"Where did you go?" Chaeyoung ask seriously. Lisa shakes her hand weirdly infront of her showing how much she drink.

"EHHH..I though you knowww..meeting the clientt" Chaeyoung could only sigh and help the younger girl on the sofa.

"Im tired" Lisa closed her eyes, chaeyoung look at her and nod. She remove Lisa's shoes before helping her to go to their bed. She grab a wet towel and start wiping Lisa's forehead and arms.

"You drink so much" Lisa giggled and open her eyes.
"You look beautiful chaeng" Chaeyoung knows Lisa is just drunk but it made her cheeks hot.

"Just sleep and next time dont drink too much" Lisa giggled "Kish" she said pouting her lips adorably. Chaeyoung lean in and give her a quick peek .

"Thank you" Lisa whisper before closing her eyes.


-----


"Jennie you could rest" Jin said patting the younger girl's shoulder. Jennie stay still on the chair beside Jisoo's bed, she's been their since they went home and Jisoo fall asleep.

"I dont..understand anything" She said full of disappointment. Jin sigh and sit on Jisoo bed just to face Jennie.

"I know asking you to stay by Jisoo's side is difficult when you know nothing" He seriously look at Jennie.

He look at her sister and look at Jennie, he suddenly stand up and went out it didnt take him that long to go back with a box on his hand, he handed it to Jennie.

The younger girl open it with curiousity, brow furrowed when she saw medicines.

"Jisoo she..have panick attacks" Jin swallowed hard. He cursed inside he dont want to lie to Jennie but if this means letting Jennie stay with Jisoo he would let guilt eat him up. 

"She got this instances when she could already hurt her..self to keep her calm"

Jennie's frown disappear.

"Why didnt she tell me?" 

"Jisoo never really talk about that even to us. She would always lie.." He smiled sadly "forcing us that she's fine"

"Jennie-ah the man who came to see Jisoo in KjK..he killed our parents" Jennie's eyes widen in horror.

"Then why isnt he..oh god" 

"We dont have enough proof especially when him,  lisa, Jisoo and Soojoo were together since grade school. No one would really expect that" 

"Why did he do that" Jin's expression turned dark, hand clenching tightly.

"He is obssess with her" 

Jennie froze "He is obssess with her" she repeat in her mind.

"Jin what are you doing?!" Irene went rushing to him grabbing his ears

"ahh hajima! " Irene look at Jennie.

"You should rest. We could all talk tomorrow" She said before going out the room with whining Jin.
Jennie stare at Jisoo.

Jisoo weakly put her sweater on, she look around her room and sigh. It was nothing but a cold and empty space.

Jisoo-yah oppa will take care of you​​​​

Wave of memory suddenly hit her making her close her eyes tightly "No..you didnt" 

"Ill be happy, When you're happy"

​​​​​​​​​"You..didnt" Jisoo shakes her head. 

"Jisoo?" Jisoo hurriedly went to the door, openning it quickly. Jennie stood there, the oversize black sweater pants and a pair of sneakers tells she wouldnt work.

"why arent you ready yet?" Jennie pull her back inside "Oppa and Unnie have been waiting" Jennie starts picking clothes for her.

"Ill wear this sweater" Jennie hum and pull out a black plants. She toss it to Jisoo making the older girl whine.


------


Jiwon comfortably sit on the sofa while watching K news. When she stumble on some reports about KjK and Jisoo.

"Tsk" 

"KjK CEO Kim Jisoo spotted in local shops with her brother and Sister. It is said that she's been preparing for the weeding" 

furiously he change the channel mumbling.

"Hanbin-ah?" He called

"Neh!" hanbin went out of his room 

"How fast news could speared?" Hanbin frown "It depends what news it is? Waeyo?" 

Jiwon smirk "Prepare you're self" 

although confuse he nod anyways


----

 

Jennie watch Jisoo play with the bubble maker on the floor, Jennie smiled seeing Jisoo's different reaction with her new found toy. The older girl insist on buying the thing when they stumble on a toy shop on the way home from a simple breakfast.

Jennie look around Jisoo's room it was almost filled with bubbles with Jisoo pressing more bubbles out.

"It's all over you're room" Jisoo nod and continue making bubbles. She pout when a big bubble pop infront of her. Jennie giggled.

"You cant expect them not to pop" 

"Do they have those?"

"What? bubbles that wouldnt pop? I think so, should we get those?" Jisoo's eyes lighten hearing it she nod eagerly making Jennie smiled widely. She likes seeing Jisoo this excited and cute.

Jisoo look at Jennie and stop playing with the bubble maker. 

"Waeyo?"

"You're pretty" Jennie's face turned red, she look away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter