Chapter 20---

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie might need you there" Chaeyoung keep grabbing the folders of documents jennie keep gathering on her office.

"She said she'll be fine chaeng and seulgi is there, i need to help out with paper works and arrange them for her, so let me okay?"

Chaeyoung hesitately nod 

Jisoo on the other side keeps on frowning, taking seulgi's attention.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"huh?"

"Jisoo what's wrong you keep on frowning there"

"Ah, just.."

"Is it Jennie?, She'll be fine chu and she said she'll comeback when she's done"

"I know" Jisoo didnt say anything after that, turning her head to look at the window the sun shines brightly slightly blinding her but it was a nice and fine weather.

"Seulgi ah can you bring me my phone?"

Seulgi immediately stand up and hand over her phone.

"Chu ill just buy something to eat, do you want anything?" Jisoo shakes her head making seulgi nod and went out.

She watch her go before dialing a familiar number.

"JISOO! oh god thank goodness your fine. How are you feeling??"

"I feel just fine oppa, by the way have you heared Jin oppa is making their own investigation. Has he contact you?" 

"That's good to hear. No he hadnt contact me instead he ask help from GD i heared they're still looking for possible suspects"

"I see his still at the police department. Lets keep this to us Oppa i dont want anybody to get involve in this stupid mess. How about you guys did you find out anything??"

"ah yes, actually we find out something and were on it right now"

"what is it?"

"Hanbin, you know him right?" Jisoo's phone grip on the phone tightened.

"Ofcourse"

"We did some background check and we find out his a member of some society, looks like he fake his personal information so he could enter the company. As what i know they take orders from above and do stuff like kill, stole and threats. I already trace the mail was sent to you an its from one of those computer shops in hongdae we believe they're just near the area"

"That bastard"Jisoo gritted his teeth "i know there was something off in him"

"And about the money that was stolen months ago we still need some confirmation, more traces but we'll get it"

"I can help you with that,so what now?"

"Jisoo, im asking you to tell me the truth.

Hanbin, is a member of a society same as Jiwon-shi and i believe that society was taken down years ago after involving in a crime" Jisoo swallowed hard 

"Jisoo, you need to tell me so we can stop all of this"

"I-i..Jiwon is alive" Jisoo bite her lips. She heared a loud cursing on the other line

"Since when Jisoo??"

"Months ago, weeks? i dont know he stop bothering me, he keeps calling and everything but now he stops."

"why didnt you tell me Jisoo?!"

"I was- going to but.."

"You think you can handle it?, come on Jisoo you know him and you perfectly know what he can do"

"Its because im done with this." both went quiet for a while "Im tired of running away from my own nightmares oppa. You can protect all of them and continue with the investigation, ill finish things with Jiwon on my own"

"Not happening Jisoo, not happening"

"You said i know him, ill do this oppa on my own"

"Jisoo.."

"By the way about hanbin let him go for now he'll lead us to Jiwon. Ill deal with him if he touch Jennie or anyone"

"aish you're so stubborn jisoo, fine. Just be careful and dont get hurt like that again"

"Ofcourse oppa, thank you"

"Yeah sure, anything for you"

Jisoo sigh when the call ended feeling alittle bit dizzy she hold her head and lean in, she hissed.

suddenly she heared her phone rings lazily picking it up
"yeah?" She tiredly answer

"Jisoo?! i've been calling you! the line was busy who's you're taking with? where's seulgi? you sounded tired are you alright??"

hearing the voice she's been dying to hear made her smile, leaning comfortably on her pillows. "Baby" she called

"Yeah? what's up? are you okay?"

"Im good, just a little bit dizzy b--"

"What?! dizzy?? where's seulgi?? oh should i call irene unnie??" Jisoo chuckled

"Im fine Nini-ah , seulgi went out to buy foods but im good ill sleep in a minute dont need to call irene unnie" She smiled widely hearing a loud sigh on the other line.

"Ill hurry and get back there"

"No need to baby, i want to you to rest, go home and have some rest  im fine"

"Im not going home chu, i dont need rest"

"Jennie" Jisoo seriously called out, She cant ignore the fact that Jennie's been looking so tired lately and she can let that happend.

"But i dont need it chu" 

"You need it,  have you seen how tired you look, i think you even lose some weight, Jennie you need to rest go home and what i mean by home is my home i cant let you go back on you're place for the mean time"

Jennie let out a sigh of defeat "alright ill go home"

"Good girl, I love you and i miss you already" Jisoo said sweetly

"Then i shouldnt go ho--"

"Jennie!" Jisoo whine loudly making Jennie giggle.
"aish alright, alright. Why are you being so cute like this?" Jisoo pout although Jennie couldnt see it "Im not cute"

"okay chu you're not. i gotta go chu, ill see you. I love you, bye bye baby" 

"Byeeee"


----


Lisa sigh tiredly squeezing her shoulders she lean back on her chair eyes on her computer. Its been very busy for her this past few days, since Jisoo can't still go back she needs to handle all her works,Lisa's barely home, she cant even visit Jisoo more often because of work.

"you should take some rest" lifting her head to look at the person, she smiled widely seeing chaeyoung placing a cup of hot choco on her desk.

"Thanks, Im about to finish reading this"

"Lisa" Chaeyoung warns "What??" 

"Dont be stubborn and rest" 

"Im not being stubborn, im telling the truth chaengie im almost done with this, then only i could rest" 

"alright but ill stay and watch you, dont try tricking me brat"

"Im not a brat! You're so mean to me baby"

Chaeyoung's face turn pinkish hearing lisa called her like that, especially in a cute manner.

"Are you blushing?? wait is it because i called you ba--"

"Shut up lisa!" Lisa laughs hard at her 

"Its okay baby, you still look so cute"

"I said shut up!" But lisa keep laughing at how red chaeyoung looks like.


--


Seulgi quickens her pace holding bag of foods for Jisoo and her,  its also a good thing stores are near in the place.She was about to enter the elevator when she saw irene talking with some staff and co-doctors, she stops and watch how irene looks so magical, so gorgeous wearing her white coat.

"Watch where you going!" Someone shouts snapping seulgi, she immediately saw where the shouting came from. It was a fine looking man on his suits and a middle age woman wearing an over used clothes she's now kneeling on the floor repeatedly wiping his shoes, foods spill on the floor. Seulgi frown when he start pushing her and whats more suprising is no one dared to help, she cursed under her breath rushing to the two. As if its her reflexes she pushed him away helping the woman stand up.

"are you okay ma'am?" the woman slowly nod her head making seulgi sigh.

"HEY! Who the hell do you think you are!" the guy shouts catching everyone's attention including irene. Seulgi rolled her eyes before facing him.

"Dont you know who am i?!" He angerly said

"Let me think" Seulgi pretends she's thinking by putting her index finger on her chin.

"Oh wait right! i dont know a scumbag like you" She said making some person around them gapsed. She saw how the guy's eyes widen.

"You little sh't! you dont know who's you're taking with! I am the CEO of BBS Inc. I can make you suffer in a snap of a finger together with the poor thing behind you!" He said pointing angerly at the woman making seulgi slap his hand away.

"Dont point at her ! Do i look like i care who the hell are you?. You're just someone who's with impotent disorder CEO who badly want to get a fcking heir!" Seulgi shouts everyone's eyes widen including the guy who's face reddend, horror cross over his face when he saw and hear people whispering. 

"You ! What are you--"

"Tell you what, You're business wasnt even that big for you to brag and im not a Idiot" Seulgi gritted her teeth. Irene on the other hand was laughing inside. Seeing seulgi all fired up by the guy and to the things she says, she is just too cute. Not wanting to make the situation worst the Doctor went near them on seulgi's side basicly.

"What's this? what's going on here" Pretending she doesnt know a thing . She appeared with those cold stares. The guy froze on his spot seeing one of the heir of KjK international and the owner of the said hospital.

"Mr. Bang, what's seems to be the problem here?" Irene ask calmly

"He was being an and he---"

"I wasnt talking to you Kang Seulgi" Seulgi pout looking at irene when the older girl cut her off

"Kang Seulgi?" And this time Bang guy, turned completely pale looking infront her are the CEO's of a huge and well know business. 

"Aish, i have no time to talk to you!" Seulgi complain before turning her head back to the woman.

"Are you sure you okay ma'am?" Seulgi ask worriedly

"Im fine, thank you Ms. Ka--" She was about to bow down at her but seulgi stops her.

"No, please dont" Then seulgi notice the food on the floor and the food containers she sigh and start picking them up.

"Ms. Kang do--" but seulgi already finish the putting them back on the bag.

"Here" She handed them over "Take this with you, i know there not that good compare to the one you work hard on but please take it, i dont really take no for an answer so just take it"

"Ms. kang i dont have enough money to pay fo--"

"You're not paying for it. Take it with you, im sure who ever is waiting for you must be so hungry by now" The woman bowed her head multiple of times before walking out of her sight when she turn around only irene was there her brow furrowed.

"where is that bastard?"

"He run off"

"And you let him?" Seulgi was about to try and follow the guy but irene hold her arm confuse seulgi look at her she was smile at her.

"You did pretty well in there" Seulgi blink her eyes a few times making sure she wasnt hallucinating, her heart beats took its pace.

"You're so.." Seulgi trailed off Irene tilted her head slightly "You're so pretty when you smile, ah i mean you're already pretty but got even prettier . oh sh't! what im talking about!"

Irene giggled making her jawdrop 

"you should be worrying the food for my sister" remembering seulgi cursed and run back outside, making irene laugh when she's out of her sight.

"Such a cute bear" She said shaking her head smile not leaving her face.

"And that's why im late! i swear you could ask irene!" Seulgi shouts defending her self from Jennie's death glares early in the morning. 

"I was so hungry seul" Jisoo added to fuel Jennie's deadly stares, she almost laugh at how seulgi  looks right now.

"You're not making up arent you?"

"Ofcourse not!" she rolled her eyes seeing Jisoo smirk behind Jennie "Atleast i give her food i could let her die in hunger you know" she said earning a pillow on her face.

"How about Soojoo?" Jisoo ask suddenly making the two look at her, seulgi look confuse for a second.
"She's Jisoo's friend in the other room" Jennie explains, making seulgi nod her head.

"they're taking good care of her chu, ill visit her later" Jisoo nod the room suddenly went quiet .

"I want to go home" Jisoo said looking at Jennie, who look  sorry at her.

"oh! guys i have a meeting in an hour i have to go" Seulgi said looking at her phone

"Okay, Thanks Seul" Seulgi giggle

"No problem"

When Seulgi leaves Jennie and Jisoo spend the day teasing and making fun of each other. AT noon Lisa and Chaeyoung finally visited her making the young CEO happy. They also tag along when Jennie visited Soojoo, saying few thank you's to Jennie and everyone in there made Soojoo cried.

"You look tired" Jennie lift her hand bag and look back at Jisoo, she immediately shakes her head.

"Im good chu" Jisoo look at her before sighing. 
"Come here, lay down with me baby" Jisoo pat the space beside her making Jennie chuckled making her way towards her "Are you sure you wouldnt get hurt?"

"Im all good now, come on cuddle with me i need it Nini-ah "Jennie giggled before slowly laying beside Jisoo, resting her head on Jisoo arm the older girl warp her arm around Jennie's waist, Jennie snuggling closer to Jisoo feeling her warm skin making her a little bit sleepy.

"How are you feeling?" Jennie look up at Jisoo brow furrowed "Should i be the one asking you that chu?"

"Jennie-ah, how are you feeling?"

"What do you mean how i feel?"

"You've been so tired lately, im thinking you might get worn out because of me, i--"

"Jisoo im not getting worn out, and definately not because of you"

"You're tired right? you might not admit it but you've been" Jisoo pause for i while touching Jennie cheeks, jennie closed her eyes pressing her cheeks on Jisoo's hand it was just so warm and she like it alot.

"less energetic lately, you  also lose some weight nini-ah and i mean its a serious lose of weight baby" 

"What should i do then chu?"

"Stay like this with me for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter