Chapter 22----

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I can kill him Jennie" 

Jennie's mouth went dry, she want to say somethinv but she cant. Jisoo--again with those cold eyes scared her. Jisoo bend alittle leveling her self to Jennie. "Didnt i tell you? You're mine alone, and no one can have you" Jennie swallowed hard when Jisoo flash her a grin "except me".

Her smile falls.

Jennie didnt say a thing, even tho she want to she just cant. Jisoo--she's scaring her, although she know she shouldnt be.

"Its just Jisoo. Jisoo cant hurt me" Jennie kim playing the words inside her head.

Finally Jisoo retracted, looking down on Jennie she gently pat her head.

"You'll stay here not until everything here is resolve" 

"But-- how about my work jisoo" 

"You dont need to work, Jennie-ah" Jennie frown.

"I cant just hide here soo, they'll think im guilty or something which is not. How would i prove im not at fault, i dont want them to talk bad about me. They keep on talking bad about me when were just dating and now this.." Jennie bite her lips looking up at Jisoo.

"I cant let that..especially you, havent you watch the news? Jisoo, some were already bad mouthing you for--for" Jennie swallowed the big lump on " For dating a commoner like me" Jennie lowered her head, remembering the comments she have read a while ago they were harsh, bad mouthing mostly her and Jisoo too.

Jisoo sigh and kneel infront of Jennie. 

"Hey, i dont care about what they said about me. I never care, you dont have to worry ill make sure everything that happend today wouldnt be talk about, ever" Jennie lift her head slowly looking at Jisoo. The older girl cupped  her face rubbing Jennie's soft cheeks with her thumb.

"Baby, ill protect you. No matter what" Jennie's tears slowly trailed down her cheeks, she immediately hug Jisoo.

Jisoo wait until Jennie falls asleep. Then she wait for Irene and Jin, the stand looking worriedly at the tv screen waiting for the news .

Seulgi ahd promise she would also do Jisoo a favor.
"Its up!" Jin shouts, Irene bite her nails.

"Seulgi" She utter when they saw seulgi surrounded by the reporters, guards making sure she's safe.

" I know the two, long enough and i dont think that rumored video is true" Seulgi start walking 

"How sure are you Ms. Kang, We all know here Ms. Kim is one big fish"

Seulgi glared at the  reporter "I think were being judgmental here, it doesnt mean that if someone date a person with higher social status, money is the first reason. They are both my friend, being talked bad by people like you" Seulgi saw the displeased on their faces "Who got nothing to do but mingle with others business.." Seulgi breaths

" All i can say is, you guys are a piece of sh't!" 

Jin's jawdrop "Did she just said profanity on local news?" 

"Woah, i dont know my baby bear can pull this off" Irene whisper looking at seulgi"s face on the screen, seulgi wants to be a bad a's but she still look cute  .

Jin's eyes widen hearing Irene "Did you ju--" Irene hush him looking straight to the screen

"That's all..i just want you guys to know that, they're happy please people dont just release useless sh'ts on public" She was about to walk her way out when she remember somwthing an went to one of the reporters .

"Incase im seen around with the Kim's first child, were dating"Irene's eyes wide  earning a load groan from Jin, jisoo's too focus to hear the confession

"Were not!" Irene shouts loudly making Jisoo look at her then to the screen again.

"This wont stop them from sprouting sh't to Jennie, but ill thank seulgi later" Jisoo said and then made her way towards the stairs only to be stoped by Jin.

"what are you going to do?" 

"Ill take care of everything oppa.." Jisoo look at them and smile "dont worry" then she hurriedly went to Jennie's room.

Jin and Irene look at each other "Im feeling bad will happend"

"Lets not hope for that"

---


"Jisoo-shi should be flaming in anger now, she'll do reckless thing. She should do something, why is she so quiet?!" 

Jiwon throw the control on the wall

"Maybe because she got more faith to Jennie. Jiwon ah you should see how madly in--"

"I dont wanna hear it!" He shout making hanbin sigh

"Im just saying. I mean you should know how crazy she could get when she's trying to protect someone a--"

"Wait" Jiwon raised his hand stoping hanbin, a grin formed in his lips.

"She gets so immerse in protecting everybody around her rather than focusing on her self" He smiled widely and stand up snapping his fingers.

"Ill have Kim Jisoo"

Hanbin's brow furrowed.

 

----


Chaeyoung grab the bottle of beer on Lisa's hand and throw it on th room, Lisa hissed standing up she kick the chair.

"whats wrong with you?" 

"You're asking me what's wrong?" she scoff "You're gold digger friend is playing wi--" 

Chaeyoung's palm meet lisa's already red face, it was strong that lisa's face tilted.

"Did that sober you up?" Lisa bite the inside of her cheeks

"Jennie unnie explained her self but you didnt listen, i know her for so longand trust me when i say she's not what you called her" Chaeyoung said sternly, with gritted teeth she look at lisa intently.

"Do you..think of me like that?" This made lisa look at her, she immediately grab her hand 

"Ani, ofcourse not chaeyoung-ah you're different "

"So is Jennie unnie" 

"Everything came at the same time. I dont know what do anymore"  Chaeyoung cupped her face rubbing her thumb against the red skin.

"Jennie unnie wont do that to Jisoo unnie, she love her so much"

Lisa sigh deeply before nodding her head.

 

----


Jisoo look at Jennie who looks so peaceful sleeping on the bed. She lean closely removing some hair strand on Jennie's face.

"I already set everything up for all of you Jennie-ah. No one will look down on you again baby" Jisoo smiled caressing jennie's cheeks. She did it for a good minute until her phone rings, slowly she walks away from Jennie not wanting to disturb her sleep.

"Finally, i thought you'll never answer sooyaa" Jisoo froze hearing the voice, tightly griping on the phone.

"What do you want?" 

"You're still going to ask me, what i want?" Jisoo swallow thickly, biting her lips.

"I dont have time for your games Jiwon" 

"I do, dont have time Jisoo. I heared about the news, i feel bad you give her all the love yet she sti--"

"Shut the fck Jiwon!" Jisoo whisper shout 

"What? you dont want me to tell you the truth behind the video?" Jisoo's brow furrowed 

"What do you mean?"

"I was there sooya" She heared him sigh "They so..what should i use? intimate? is that is?" Jisoo's grip on the phone tighter than she has before.

"Dont try to get into me, its not gonna work. Jennie is mine and mine alone"

"Re--"

"If i can kill you back then, how much more now" he chuckled "This is why i like you alot sooya" 
He laugh hard "Jisoo. come with me while im still being good"

"Not gonna happend"

"Then, you made you're choice. Watch them disappear from y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter