Some

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was beyond mad, her fist tighten as she look at hanbin and Jennie standing so close she could see how hanbin look at Jennie's lips.

How the guy would shyly rub the back of his neck when jennie smile. She hate it. shes mad about it. She regret allowing Jennie to walk by her self towards the parking lot. her jaw tighten, hanbin's hand was holding Jennie's wrist and the younger girl seems to get uncomfortable by it so she didnt think twice storming off towards the two she push hanbin hard making the guy fall on the ground.


"Fcking stay away from her" Jisoo cursed boaring deadly glares at hanbin.

Jennie immediately hold her arm stopping her from what ever she will do.

Hanbin hissed. He bring his self up. "What's your damn problem?!"he shout 

Jisoo gently remove jennie's hand from her and grab on hanbin's collar tightly the guy gulp nervously seeing pure anger in young boss eye's 

"You're asking me what is my problem?" Jisoo gritted her teeth.

"Leave Jennie alone, do you hear me? she's mine and ill do everything, what ever it is.." Jisoo whisper at him "Just to stay that way" She push him hard making him stumble.

"Your crazy! and you do know that your out of your building were even outside, im not your employee and you're not my boss! i can do what ever i want!" 

Jisoo run her fingers through her hair frustatedly before slightly pulling them. She close her eye's tightly walking back and fort. she grunt. 

"Jisoo" Jennie called worriedly. This is not the first time she saw Jisoo act this way, and it was worrying her the older girl seems to have a problem controlling her anger.

"Why wont you listen! huh?!" Jisoo shouts startling both of them. Hanbin step back when Jisoo look at him. 

Hanbin didnt know how Jisoo move from her posistion towards him. His knees suddenly felt week and his turning pale. Kim Jisoo, is infront of him grabbing his collar tightly looking at him with those cold angery eye's.

"When i told you to do so, you have to'' Jisoo said coldly. Hanbin was about to land a punch on Jisoo when Jisoo suddenly kick his stomach making him fall on his knees he shout in pain.

"Jisoo stop it!" Jennie attempt to go to them. 

"Dont move and stay there" Jisoo's cold voice was enough to stop Jennie from moving .

Jisoo look down at him before, kneeing infront of him. She force him to look at her. She smile seeing a blood on the side of hanbin's mouth. His in pain.

"Jisoo" Jennie called again. Jisoo's smile disappeared and look at hanbin with dissapointment.

"I told you to listen to me why wont you" leaning close to hanbin's ears "Dont make me mad, hanbin-shi.Jennie is mine and will always be mine" she whisper and stand up

Jennie run to them and Jisoo immediately grab her hand dragging her away from there


........


"Ji-Ji-soo" Jennie struggle to form a word , Jisoo is kissing and her neck almost like its her last, she was holding Jennie's wrist tightly while the younger girl whimper. No she doesnt hate it. Jisoo would sometimes lose control in their love making and she's used to it. 

"Your mine, say that you're mine!" Jisoo ordered biting Jennie's skin. Jennie groan.

"Chu" Jennie moan Jisoo's hand is all over her body. 

"Say it Baby" 

"I-im your's" 

"damn right, and no one will have you except me.."


------


"I told you not to leave a mark!" Jennie throw a pillow at Jisoo, brow furrowed looking her self at her phone cam. Her kneck was full of marks from Jisoo, Jisoo lean on her shoulder and start kissing her soft skin, Jennie groan.

"Not gonna work Jisoo" 

"Really?" Jisoo suddenly lift her up with the blacket around her she make jennie sit on her lap, looking up at the younger girl's face Jisoo smile when Jennie turn red. She suddenly burried her face on Jisoo's neck. The action suddenly made her shly , she was sitting on Jisoo's lap , the blanket start to role off her.

"Baby look at me" Jisoo whisper hands trailing on jennie's expose back.

"Idiot" Jennie whisper and that made Jisoo smile , slowly Jennie lift her head up and look at Jisoo. The older girl immediately kiss her sweetly .

"I have to mark you" 

"You dont need to" 

"I want to since everybody seems to want you"

"I should be saying that to you" Jennie bite Jisoo's lips before rubbing her thumb on Jisoo's soft cheeks

"Tell me if something is bothering you, okay?" Jennie said worriedly. Jisoo nod her head.

Jisoo's temper issue wasnt so good and Jennie thinks its because the older girl have so many things on her plate.

"And will work on your temper issue"

"I dont have temper issue"

"Jisoo yo--" Jisoo cut her off by kissing her deeply.
That day was supposed to be perfect, with Jennie cuddled beside her hugging her tightly as they both were covered by a warm blanket nothing could be better.

A loud ringing of Jisoo's phone made Jennie groan so Jisoo immediately look who's calling in the middle of the night, and it was a unknown number with a frown plastered on her face she answer it.

"Is this Ms. Kim Jisoo?" Jisoo frown even more , catching Jennie's attention the younger girl sit up and look worriedly at Jisoo

"Speaking, who's this please?"

"This is Dr. Hoo from Seoul Hospital, Hong Soojoo was rush in here awhile ago and was now on Emergency room, We dont know who to contact and since you're number was on the emergency so we contacted you"

Jisoo couldnt really processed what the doctor said she swallowed thickly and grip on the phone tighter.

"Wa-what happend?" She stutter making jennie more curious

"We dont really know, Ms. but the police officers were looking on it and maybe if you could go her to sign some papers"

"o-okay" 

"Thank you Ms. Kim" Then it hang up

"Who's that Jisoo?" Jisoo look at Jennie trying to figure out if she would tell her girlfriend or not. Since she dont want to lie, she have to.

"Hospital, They said soojoo been rush to the Emergency room and sinc--"

Jisoo was suprised Jennie immediately stand up warping the blanket around her as she run toward the bathroom

"Go change Jisoo!" She shouts , Jisoo look at the bathroom door. Jennie Kim is too good for her, She didnt even think twice, not minding if Soojoo was once Jisoo's lover. That made Jisoo think maybe it really alright to...tell her, maybe she'll understand. Jennie Kim is a good person, unlike her.

"Chu! what are you still doing there?!" She forcefull went out of the bed and change.

Jisoo tiredly made her way down stairs at the same time Lisa was on her way up frowning, she look at her phone to check the time its almost 1 in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter