Kiss

Falling in Love With You

Couple days have passed and already, being the new "owner" of a famous agency is stressing me out. It still hasn't been made public yet. I spent less time with Ahin these days because of this. That's why I guess she cling onto me whenever we do have time together.

 

A few days later, I still hung out with Ahin from time to time but it wasn't like we used to before. We would always stay out late. Talk about romantic stuff. Like how I would like to take her around the world and stuff. You know? Cheesy, cringey things. I would be lying if I say I'm not missing the girl but I am. But still, I don't know how I would approach her and tell her that I "own" her agency.

 

A week passed and I was getting more and more busy. It would seem like I was avoiding her fully. I would be absent for today and be back tomorrow. I would be talking to her in the cafeteria then someone would call me from work. It's hard being the boss of a company. Especially if your girlfriend works for you. Whom, by the way, is getting very annoyed and frustrated of me. I need to tell her soon before anything happens.

 

Another day passed and I'm decided that it's time to tell her. I call her up and told her to go to our favorite restaurant and that I need to talk to her.

 

I went to the restaurant and I saw her there wearing a cap and mask to hide her identity. She wasn't reacting to anything just staring at her cup of coffee. I noticed that her eyes were swollen and red. I sat beside her and quickly hugged her.

 

"What's wrong jagiya?" I held her cheek and made her look at me. She resisted but I forced her. When she faced me, I saw her red swollen eyes. It stung me. I didn't know how to react so I just hugged her tightly. "You're seeing someone else and you're breaking up with me aren't you?" She mumbled at my shoulder while sobbing.

 

Thinking about it, it really seemed like I was really going to break up with her I mean,  "Let's meetup at the restaurant, we need to talk." and the last few days that I was busy. It really seemed like it, didn't it?

 

I chuckle. She lifted her head, sniffed and I remove her mask. I wiped her nose and eyes. "Pabo, I wasn't going to breakup with you." She lights up in an instant and hugs me tightly. "I was so scared! I thought you were breaking up with me. But why were you busy these days and why did you talk in a really serious tone?" I chuckle again.

 

I took a deep breath and explained everything to her. Like how I'm her boss and why I was busy these past few days. "That's why we needed to talk okay? I'm not breaking up with you, not anytime soon." She starts tearing up again. "Don't ever leave me. I love you so much that I don't want to see you being someone else's." I wiped her tears and hugged her. She pulled away and she cups my cheek. She pulls me in for a kiss.

 

An explosion occurs in my mind. I wasn't expecting this. This was totally out of the plan. Oh god! Her mask! What if someone snaps a picture of this!

 

I quickly held her cheek shielding her face from with the back of my hand. She was kissing me passionately. Loving the the moment so much that I didn't want to pull away. But, we were both running out of air. I pull away and she looks me in the eyes. "That was so that you don't look for that from another girl."

 

We chatted for another hour or so. But then, I got a call. It was from the PR of the company. I answer and quickly a mad voice came through. "Get out of there! Paparazzis are everywhere!" Before I could ask what's wrong they quickly hang up. Thinking of what could've possibly been wrong, I remember the kiss.

 

I ran to Ahin and made her cover her face again and took her outside. We ran to the car and she asked "Wae?! What happened?!" I started driving and headed for the office. "I think paparazzi saw the kiss."

 

We got to the office and employees were bowing at me and Ahin. I guess they saw the article or whatever PR is freaking out about. I was still pulling Ahin. We got into the elevator and headed to the PR department. 

 

Quickly, a group of employees and their heads greeted us and led us to the meeting room where the head of PR is really stressing out because of whatever was in his laptop.

 

"Mr. Y/Last Name, we have big trouble." He turns on the projector and we saw me and Ahin hugging while she's crying. It wasn't a big deal, we could twist this around and tell the media that I was just comforting one of the company's stars. But that wasn't the last of it. Another article popped into the screen showing me and Ahin kissing. I quickly told him to contact the company and make them delete it no matter the cost.

 

A few hours flew past by and luckily that was the only article showing me and Ahin kissing. We contacted the company and they agreed if we payed 12,000,000 won which we obliged. Just so that we get this resolved.

 

 A few minutes later, the post got deleted. I look around and everyone was celebrating when I realized Ahin wasn't in the room. I asked around and people told me that she went to my office. I went to the elevator and pressed the very top floor. I opened the office and saw Ahin laying on my couch with a few of my snacks that I bought and planned specifically for her when she hangs out in my office, before she knew of course. I sat at my desk and rung up my secretary and asked if there were blankets. She brought a blanket and I took it. I placed it on the sleeping girl.


Hi Guys!

Another update for you guys!

I'll be trying to post consecutive chapters to treat you guys a bit.

Hope you guys are enjoying reading the story so far.

Ofcourse, leave suggestions in the comments!

Thanks for the support guys!

Cheers!