Dinner [Slightly ]

Falling in Love With You

Shocked with what she asks me to do, all I could say was "ok". I then found myself driving us to her dorm. I still couldn't figure out what to say.

 

We finally arrive and we both got out of the car. "Remember, no matter what happens, I still love you okay?" She says while she's fixing my uniform. "I love you too, I'll always love you Lee Ah In." She took my hand and we went to the door. She rang the doorbell and saw something unusual.

 

JooE opened the door in her underwear. Seeing me she quickly ran and hid into the dorm. I quickly felt my face heating up. "Ya! JooE! Wear some shorts!" Ahin shouts as she entered the dorm. "Jamkkanman, I'll just make sure there's no one in the house." She jokes and closes the door. 

 

I still feel hot after the thing with JooE. She really fitted the underwear. What am I even thinking about. I started to feel something growing in my pants. I started to have more lewd thoughts. Like how her bounced and how juic.. Oh my god! What am I even thinking of!

 

A few more minutes, I started to calm down but still feel the heat on my face. Someone opens the door. It was Ahin changed into her home clothes. "Come in! All the girls are dressed up now." She jokes. I enter to see the girls in the living room watching tv.

 

"Hey girls, we have a guest!" All the attention was on me now. I bowed and waved. "Oh! Y/N!" Nancy yelled as she ran towards me and gave me a hug that was too long. 

 

When suddenly I felt an eerie feeling beside me. Ahin was there looking at us. I quickly pulled off Nancy but as gentle as possible. "H-Hey Nancy how are you?"

 

"I'm fine, so what brings you here today?" Ahin and I sat down on the sofa followed by the girls. I take a deep breath, look Ahin in her eyes, and muttered "W-We just wanted to say something." She held my hand. Her being there just calmed me down and gave me courage to finish this. "We are now officially together." 

 

Hyebin suddenly spits out her water. "What?! Ahin! You could've told me sooner. I was going to d-" She smiles "Nevermind." All of them was shocked. Some looked disappointed. While others looked like they lost the lottery. 

 

"Anyways, y/n want to have dinner?" Nayun says.

 

"Uhm, we just had dinner so, no thanks."

 

"Oh come on! Stay for dinner. Ahin make your boyfriend stay!" JooE joins in the conversation. "Do you want to?" Ahin whispers.

 

"Yeah sure if you want me to." 

 

"Then, okay let's go to the dining table." Ahin holds my hand and leads me to the dining room. I was still thinking of what Hyebin was supposed to say, "I was going to d-?" Suddenly, I realized I said it out loud. Ahin and the girls looked at me. "What?" Ahin whispered. I gestured that it was nothing.

 

After few minutes of friendly chats while having dinner, I decided to leave. I waved goodbye to the other members and Ahin lead me to the door.

 

"I'm so happy that they accept you and me dating." She holds my hand and cutely swings around back and forth. There are just these times when I just remember how much I love her. 

 

"Yeah, I'm super happy that they like me for you." She suddenly frowns.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looks at me with a cute pout. "They like you TOO much." Astonished, I quickly asked. "What are you talking about?"

 

She quickly explained what the other members were doing. Like when Hyebin-unnie spat out her water, when Taeha always gave me prepared meat lettuce wraps for me, when Nayun always filled my cup with drinks, when Jane, Daisy and JooE kept talking about how nice I look and other stuff that happened earlier. I quickly thought about why Nancy or Yeonwoo didn't react or do anything for me. Which reminded me that Yeonwoo and Nancy are dating secretly. Wait, does that mean the same with me and Ahin? Secretly dating?

 

I shove those thoughts and gave my best shot to comfort Ahin. "Come on babe, trust me, they were just being nice and courteous. Besides, who am I dating? Them?" She shakes her head. "I'm dating you, you know why? Because you'll always be my girl. I promise." I pinky promise her. She hugs me when I notice Taeha peeked around and I caught her with a looking with jealousy at us. I just shrugged it off and Ahin lead me outside to my car.

 

"Thanks for tonight jagiya. Take care, Goodnight." She said while hugging me once again. The best feeling I could ask for. I pulled away and got inside the car. I roll down my window and said "Ahin, I forgot to tell you. Saranghae. We'll meet my parents soon too! Bye!" I dash off.

 

While driving, I remember, what do I tell my parents? Should I tell them I'm dating one of their agency's idols? When do I tell Ahin that my parents basically own her agency? Should I even tell her? I quickly brush those thoughts off and went back to focusing on the road.

 

I get home, got in my room and found an envelope. I grab it and set it down on my table. I showered first, got dressed and checked the contents of the envelope.

 

I open it and there were many papers with a written letter in front of it. 

 

"To our dearest Y/N, we are very proud of you throughout your young but fruitful life. Your birthday is nearing. We've thought of this possibility ever since you asked for it. On your 18th birthday you asked us for our share in the company  MLD. We really couldn't give you that at that time. You were young and naive. But since we saw how passionate you are about the music industry now. We decided you could have it on your 20th. You've grown up so much. You deserve this. Keep working hard okay? We love you so much.

 

Dearest,

Umma and uppa"

 

I looked at all the papers. The documents were there, ready to be signed by me. Transfers of shares and such.

 

I started following the instructions the yellow sticky notes gave me, it showed me where to sign and whatnot. I started signing and reading all the legal stuff when I realize, I would basically own the company with my mother and father of course leaving some shares for themselves. I would own the 75% of the agency. But, one thing has been worrying me all this time, what do I tell Ahin?


Hey Guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry if I'm taking too long to post. I've been busy with so many things.

Leave suggestions in the comments!

Thanks for the support!

Cheers!