Movie Date 3/3

Falling in Love With You

I held her hands and start to unwrap myself from her hug. "Actually, Ahin..." I turn around to face her. She looks so confused and so cute at the same time. "I know that, we've been the bestest of friends for only a few months. But, I want to tell you that..." I take a deep breath. She looks into my eyes and grabs my hand. "I like you Lee Ah In. Like, I really like you." She tightens her grasp on my hand. "Don't worry y/n. I like you too." 

 

Surprised I instinctively stood up and jumped around shouting "Chincha?!". Ahin started chasing me trying to make me quiet. 

 

After a few minutes the excitement died down and we sat down on the blanket again. We ate the food and I left my hand on the blanket near her. Almost making it obvious that I want her to hold my hand.

 

She holds my hand. "So, what are we now?" I look at her. "Whatever you want us to." She cringed out of excitement from my words. "Then, I'm telling you now that we're officially dating." 

 

My heart beating out of my chest. I stare into her eyes and I see her eyes twinkling. We start leaning towards each other. I feel her breath against mine. Our lips about to meet.

 

When her phone rings. "Oh, uhmm, sorry, I have to take this." She mutters and she wanders off. 

 

A few minutes later, she approached me again "Jagiya, I need to go home now. Hyebin unnie said manager-nim is looking for me."

 

After hearing "manager-nim" and "looking" I started to panic and packed our stuff as quickly as I could.

 

We finish packing and started rushing down. Considering that I'm not carrying Ahin this time we got to the car faster.

 

I started driving as fast as I could, without violating any traffic laws of course. Because it almost takes 30 minutes or more to get to their dorm from the park.

 

Around 35 minutes-ish, we arrived at their dorm. I park on the sidewalk and looked at her. I see her sleeping again. But this time, I admire my girlfriend's beauty.

 

"I'm so lucky to have you Lee Ah In." I took out my phone and snapped a photo when I forgot to turn off the clicking sound. It rung and woke her up.

 

"Jagiya.." She mutters. I hum and she replied with "You better delete that." I chuckle and said "We're here. Wake up."

 

She adjusts her eyes and looks at me. "Thanks for this night jagiya, Saranghae." She leans forward and kisses me on the cheek. She opens the door grabs her bag and shot some fingerhearts at me. 

 

Looking so cute, she keeps looking back telling me to leave. I was waiting for her to get in. Hyebin unnie opens the door and I wave goodbye, she waves back.

 

I went back to my house. Still thinking about the kiss. That damned kiss. Even though, it was on the cheeks. I want her to kiss me again.

 

Clock was ticking away and I still couldn't sleep. I look at the clock once again and it was almost school time. Suddenly, my phone rings, it was Ahin.

 

Phone Call:

A- Ahin | R- Reader

A: Goodmorning jagiya!!!!

R: Goodmorning baby.

A: What happened? Are you sick?

R: Ani, still can't sleep.

A: Why? What's wrong? Did something happen?

R: Pabo, I was just thinking of you all night.

A: Awwweeee

R: Anyways, I might not go to school today. I won't be able to do anything even if I do go to school.

A: How sad, I'm going to be sad cause you won't be beside me today.

R: Aish, chincha okay. I'll go to school. Just buy me an energy drink or something at least.

A: Okay!!! Thanks baby!!! Talk to you later!!! Text me if you need anything elseeee!!! Byeeee!!!

*Phone Call Dropped*

 

I shower, ate and got driven by my mom's chauffeur to school. I then texted Ahin to let her know I'm here. When I got a text reply quickly, saying "Turn around!"

 

I turn around and see her holding a Monster Energy Drink. "I didn't know which one to get so I just bought this one." I bow and say "Kamsamnida!"

She smiles.

 

We get to class and I really can't focus because of Ahin. Hours go by and I'm still distracted. 

 

Then, she suddenly looks at me and points to the teacher. Startled I face forward and see that there was no one else in the room.

 

"Didn't realize huh? Everyone left 10 minutes ago." It was last period and almost everyone had different classes. We stood up and went on our way.

 

30 minutes pass and I'm still sad that Ahin isn't beside me. "30 minutes more, 30 minutes more." I kept repeating to myself.

 

I started to get weak and started to drift asleep. I wake up with a familiar scent beside me. I look around and see Ahin beside me. 

 

"Hey, sleepyhead." I sit up. " Hi baby!" I hug her "I missed you." Ahin chuckles and shows me her watch. It was 5:00 when our class was supposed to be finished at 4:00. "Mianhe! I didn't know it was 5:00 already!" I stood up fixed my uniform and grabbed Ahin's hand. 

 

"Kaja!" We went out and went to my car. We drove to a restaurant she wanted to go to and ate.

 

"Y/N-ssi," I faced her. "I think we should tell the others about us."


Hey Guys!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry I can't post as often. I've been really busy.

Anyways, Leave suggestions in the comments!

Thanks for the support!

Cheers!