Meeting the Parents

Falling in Love With You

The news didn't spread out that bad. Except, when my parents knew. They only knew about the kiss. Which was really unlucky for me, I mean out of all the articles, the only article they saw was the one that showed me and Ahin kissing.

 

"Chincha, y/n? We raised you better. We thought that you wanted the company to learn and be a better businessman. But, I guess you have other plans huh? The star of the company really? Using your position for love? Is that it?" My dad kept spouting and spouting words at me. When the doorbell rang.

 

Little do they know, I actually invited Ahin over so that, we could resolve this thing together with my family. The maid opens the door and Ahin enters. 

 

She first greets my mom. "Hello ma'am, my name is Lee Ah In, the girlfriend of your son." She bows and shyly stands there. My mom hugs her and she looked surprised. I start to chuckle seeing her cute face surprised. "Oh dear, I hope you're doing okay?" Ahin nods. "Y/N takes care of me in school and in work so I'm doing very well ma'am." 

 

My mom confused, looks at me. "She's your classmate?" I nod. "See I told you hun! He wouldn't do such a thing! She's his classmate! They met at their school!" My dad taken aback just retreats to the dining room and was shortly followed by my mom.

 

I stand up, approached Ahin and held her hand. She was trembling and her hands were cold. "Calm down, I'm here for you." I whisper. She takes a deep breath and I took her to the dining room where my mom was now scolding my helpless dad. As soon as we got there, my mom stopped bickering at my dad and smiles at us.

 

My mom really seemed to like Ahin they kept talking and talking while me and my dad kept signaling to each other what was happening. About an hour pass by and the food came.

 

We finished up and my parents head out to leave for work. The maids cleaned up and left to their quarters. Which means it was only me and Ahin.

 

"So, how's meeting my parents?" I ask her.

 

"Well, I felt really nervous I guess." She chuckles. "How about you? How'd it go?" She holds my hand and looked me in the eye.

 

"I think it went really well. I didn't know that you'd click with my mom so I guess I'm happy that you did." We caught up and kept talking and talking.

 

I showed her around the house but then I got a call. They needed me in the office today. We got to my room. "Hey, so the office needs me. I need to take a shower. Can you wait here?" She nodded. 

 

A few minutes go by and I realized that there was no shampoo left. I called out for Ahin. "Ahin! Can you get me shampoo? It's inside the cabinet beside my bed." I heard a few scrambles inside the room. A few moments later I heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom. I turn off the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I came out the glass shower. "Come in!" She opened the door peeked inside and handed me the bottle of shampoo. I noticed she was looking up and down at me. She was biting her lip as well. 

 

"Enjoying the view?" Startled, she responded with "Meo?" I chuckle "You were staring at me like I'm food." She quickly fixed herself and said "Mianhe, I'll wait for you inside." She closed the door and I heard her murmuring. "Omo, Ahin what where you thinking! How am I going to face him now?" I chuckle and went back to showering.

 

I finished showering and I now went outside to get some clothes inside my walk in wardrobe. I saw Ahin face down in my bed. 

 

"Ya, help me pick clothes." She walked slowly towards me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Well, I feel embarrassed that you caught me staring at your body." I hug her. "Pabo, I'm your boyfriend so it's fine that you see my body." I let go and she smiled at me. "Let's pick your clothes."

 

I first grabbed boxers and went to the bathroom to wear them. Then, I returned to the wardrobe. I saw that she laid out the clothes already. "Here you are, navy blue pants, blazer and a white shirt."

 

"Kamsamnida." I responded and kissed her on the cheek. She started blushing.

 

I grabbed the pants first and I unwrapped the towel around my waist. Ahin shouted "OMO!" I wore the pants and said "Wae?" She covered her face with her hands. "Ottoke."

 

After a few minutes, I grabbed her hands and faced her towards a fully clothed me. "Tada! All finished! Kaja!" We went downstairs and she still was blushing red.

 

We enter my car. "Ya, Lee Ah In, what's wrong?" She looked away and said "Nothing, I just feel so embarrassed."

 

"Why? Because you saw my body? I told you already that it's oka-"

 

She pulled me and kissed me. She pulled away and said "It isn't because of that. I'm embarrassed because I want your body." She kissed me again before we head out to the office.


Hey Guys!

I'm back after so long.

Sorry for taking so long to update.

But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm starting to realize that I'm starting to at writing these.

Anyways, thank you for the support.

Leave suggestions in the comments.

Cheers!