Movie Date 1/3

Falling in Love With You

I sat down to the chair beside hers. It felt weird because of the fact that she sat all alone in the back. So many thoughts were going through my head when suddenly, she spoke up.

 

"Weird huh?" I face her. "I don't have much friends here. I have a few friends in other classes but, I mostly feel alone." Astonished, all I could mutter was "I could be your friend."

 

*Fast Forward A Few Days Later*

 

She seems a bit more jollier than before, she made more friends through other friends that I made and she seemed to glow more than before. I felt as if I was important to her, like we were actually something. I was actually developing feelings for this girl.

 

"Annyeong, jagiya!" She shouts at me as she approaches me at the corridor. Stunned by the use of the word, I look around me but she points at me and mouths 'Yeah, you'. So naturally, I walked towards her. "Ya, Ahin, don't use words like that. There's already rumors about us." I said as soon as I got close to her.

 

"Wae? Don't you want to be associated with the prettiest girl in this school?" 

 

I looked around to mess with her. "Where is she? You? The prettiest? No thanks, I'll pass on that." I said those words jokingly. But, I really do feel like she is the prettiest girl in the school.

 

*A Week Later*

 

We felt so comfortable with each other that I started driving her everywhere. I would pick her up at her dorm everyday and drop her off every after class. But, weird enough I haven't met her band mates I was friends with one of them during my time in Ohio.

 

I was starting to feel too comfortable around her. I've been feeling that she's more than a friend. We've been actually having "dates". The ones that won't be considered as actual dates because she would always put the label "just friends". Dates that we look too much of a couple to just assume that we're actually "just friends". But, we both know what this means to the both of us, two buddies just hanging out.

 

But, I knew I really liked her at this point. I never wanted to hide my emotions from her, it felt as if I was hiding a huge secret from her. I really wanted to tell her. I need to tell her. So, I pull out my phone to ask her to watch a movie with me. If she goes with me, I'll tell her, if she doesn't I'll tell her another time.

 

Text Messages:

A- Ahin | R- Reader

R: Hey, want to go watch a movie?

A: Sure! But I don't have any money left☹️

R: Why? Food huh?😑

A: Yassss, but anyways, treat me instead please😢

R: Ughhhh, fine, just make sure you buy me food next time.

A: Yey!

A: So, what do we watch? How about a horror movie?

R: We could watch The Nun.

A: Oh yeah! Sure let's watch that!

R: Okay, I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm

A: I'll be waiting, Saranghae, y/n! Drive safe!

*Phone Turned Off*

 

Her final text stuck with me. She would always say endearing words and nickname to me to tease me. People actually consider us a couple so I would get mad, but in reality, I actually feel happy and giddy because of the endearments.

 

Suddenly, my mind processed what was happening. I was spacing out because of my thoughts. It was almost 6:00 and I needed to pick up her favorite snacks and reserve tickets for the film. Plus, I needed to pick her up 7:00.

 

*Fast Forward To After Shower*

 

I almost slipped multiple while and after showering. I quickly contacted the cinema we where going to and reserved seats for two. It was 6:26. I need to rush to buy Ahin's snacks.

 

I put on clothes real quick and got my keys, phone and wallet. Got in my car and went on my way. I opened my phone and called Ahin.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

A- Ahin | R- Reader

R: Hey Ahin, where you at?

A: Pick me up at the dorm! My band mates want to      meet you!

R: What?! I'm not ready to meet them I didn't prepare to meet them!

A: It's fine! Just be quick they're getting annoyed!

R: Okay I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

A: Alright! See you! Take care jagiya! Saranghae!

R: Ya!

*She Hangs Up*

 

I drive to the nearest convenience store and got snacks for her and band mates. I payed and went on my way. It was 6:48 when I reach their dorm. I see every one of them waiting outside and I honk my horn, parked my car and went out.

 

"Annyeong, my name is y/n." I bow. I see an old friend of mine, Nancy, staring at me. "Y/n? Are you by any chance from Ohio?"

 

"Hi, Nancy." I wave and she runs towards me. She hugs me. "Wow! I haven't seen you in forever!" The other members were staring at us excluding Ahin who was missing from the scene. I particularly see a tall girl glaring at me badly when Ahin comes out from the inside. "Ya Nancy! What are you doing!" She shouts after seeing us hugging. Nancy pulls away from the hug and says "Mianhae unnie, he's just an old friend from Ohio."

 

Ahin approaches me "Chincha? Why didn't you tell me jagi?" I was getting so confused because of the sudden use of the endearment. I haven't gotten used to it even though, I've spent so much time with her already. "Well, I haven't because she might not even remember me." After saying that, I see all the other members were staring at me.


Hey Guys!

Sorry for the long awaited update!

I've been busy!

Hope You Enjoy This Chapter!

Leave Suggestions In The Comments!

Thank You Guys For All The Support!

Cheers!