Movie Date 2/3

Falling in Love With You

"Uhm.. Hi?" I waved to them and they quickly reacted and fixed their looks.

 

"Oh, girls let's greet him." The girl with short hair says. Even though I was a fan of them my bias was always Ahin and Nancy. I wasn't really quite sure what their names are. But, I call myself a huge fan since I was a fan since the Wonderful Love era. I was busy with basketball though, that's why I didn't pay much attention to music and other stuff.

 

They all line up. "Get your ticket! Annyeonghaseyo Momoland-imnida!" I bow. "Anyways, I'm Hyebin or you can call me Hyebin-unnie since I'm the eldest and the leader of the group. I'll introduce the other members, that's Daisy, then Taeha, Jane, Nayun, Yeonwoo, JooE and of course Nancy and Ahin." They all wave and I wave back and bow to them.

 

"Unnie, we have to go now, we're going to be late!" I check the time and it was already 6:57. "Wait, I have something for them." I open the the door and reach at the back seat to get the snacks for the other members. "I didn't know what to get so I got mine and Ahin's favorite snacks." They take the plastic, smile at me and shouted "Kamsamnida!" 

 

They all ran inside and I reached at the backseat again. I saw Ahin's expression, she looked so sad and jealous of the snacks. Little does she know, I have some of her favorites.

 

I pull out her most favorite snack and showed it to her. "Look what I got..." She faces me with furrowed eyebrows. This didn't last though, since her expression went from sad to happy real quick.

 

"OHMYGOD! Jagiyaaaa! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!" She blows out my eardrums with her scream and hugs me so tightly. "Alright, save that for when we get into the theatre. We're running late." She nods and we got in the car.

 

We got into the cinema around 7:36 which wasn't too late considering the movie was supposed to start at 7:30 but Ahin's upset we were late nonetheless. "I didn't get to see the beginning." She cutely pouts at me and pokes my shoulder. I shrugged it off and played with her hair. "It's fine. At least we got to watch the movie." She nods and averts her eyes back to the screen.

 

It was the middle of the movie when I realized that she was hugging my arm and was shaking. So, I naturally pat her head and said "Calm down, it's just a movie okay?" She looks at me and nods.

 

We finished the movie with a few jumps and screams from Ahin. We got out of the cinema and Ahin met a few fans. She took a couple of photos with them and we went on our way. There are some moments you just forget that your bestfriend is actually a famous person.

 

We went back to her dorm and it was already around 10:30-ish at this point. She was dozing off so I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped.

 

"Y/N you scared me." I chuckle. "We're here." She looks out and sees their dorm. "Oh, I thought we were going to have dinner first." She looks down and pouts. She looks so cute that I can't even resist. "Aish, alright, let me get permission from Hyebin unnie first. She'll kill me if we get home late." She nods and I get out the car. I start walking to the door and rung the doorbell.

 

After a few minutes Nayun opens the door. "Oh, y/n where's Ahin?"

 

"Is Hyebin unnie there? I was supposed to ask permission if me and Ahin could grab dinner." I ask politely.

 

"No worries, I'll just tell her, get on your way don't stay out too late though. Take care." I bow and she bows back and closes the door.

 

I get inside the car and saw Ahin asleep. I whisper to myself. "Lee Ahin how did I ever met someone like you." I drive to a restaurant we frequent to and ordered takeout.

 

About 30 minutes later we arrived at Namsan Park. I put the takeout in my backpack along with a blanket swung and wore it. I get out and here's the tricky part. I have to not wake up Ahin and pick her up to the spot I picnic at a lot which was so high above. And, worst of it all is that I can't drive up. All I could do was carry my backpack and Ahin up.

 

I did my best not to wake her up as I got her out the car. I carry her bridal style. She was actually kind of heavy despite her small body frame.

 

About fifteen minutes we arrived at our spot. I carefully sat Ahin down at a bench nearby and setup the blanket and the food first. At that point I was surprised she was still asleep after all that.

 

I finish setting up the table and now, it was time to carry her and lay her on the blanket. As soon as I gently layer her down, she woke up.

 

"Unghhh, y/n is that you?" She says with a growly voice as she rubs eyes.

 

"Hey, goodmorning? I guess? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this dinner." She sits up and sees the view. "Wow, so stunning." She looks down and sees the food. "Oh wow! Steak and fries! Is this from?!" I nod. "Thank you so much y/n! I couldn't have asked for a better person to share this with." She stands up and hugs me from behind. "Thank you for being such a good friend to me y/n." That stung a bit considering I was having feelings for her and was about to confess to her.


Hey Guys!

Sorry for the super long wait for this update!

Will try to update more frequently!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Leave suggestions in the comments!

Thanks for the support!

Cheers!