Story 5 - Part 2 ( Final)

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

Dear readers,

Sorry for disappearing for long. Here are the final part for this story =) 

 

Few months later

 

Yul was drove to Incheon Airport to take someone from there.

“Seobang!” That girl said after entered Yul’s car and hugged him tightly.

 “I miss you Jess.!” Yul said before loosen the hug and start to drive. Jessica Jung just arrived to Seoul from California. She went to Seoul for attend Seoul’s fashion week.

“How long you will be here?”

“ A week. Then I will go back to California. You said you will follow me this time, right? Mom and dad miss you already.”

“Hmm let see if I can go with you, okay?” Jessica just nodded.

-----

 

Yoona and Tiffany were at broadcast studio, just finished her variety show.  And they were at waiting room.

 

“Hi Yoona-ssi!. I’m Kang Jiyeon, Han Ye Seul’s manager. Nice to meet you. “ They were shook hands and smiled to each other.

“Hi Unnie!!” Tiffany greeted Jiyeon after she went to the waiting room.

“Fany-yaaa!” They were hugged. They have been a manager for few years, that’s why they were close to each other.

And then, Tiffany just asked her questions regarding Ye Seul.

“Unnie, is it true that Han Ye Seul has relationship with Kwon Yuri?” Tiifany asked and then looked at Yoona to see her reaction.

“Listen, this is top secret. Since, I know you well I tell you the real story.” Jiyeon said to Tiffany carefully.

“Okay unnie. You can trust me and Yoona.”

“Okay, actually they are not in real relationship. It’s  CEO of their company’s plan.

“Kwon Yuri even told Ye Seul and me that he has a girlfriend for 5 years already. I don’t know how sad Yuri was when he couldn’t do anything. They both cannot do anything since they both have to follow the rules.” Jiyeon said and sighed.

“I see.. So, unnie what about the pictures that they saw Yuri brought Ye Seul ssi to her room when they were in Bangkok?”

“Actually, Yuri just helped her since she was drunk. I was there too. The reporter told that Yuri left after 30 minutes not because they do something. But, actually, Ye Seul has puke on Yuri’s shirt and he went to shower and I’m the one who helped him to clean and dry his shirt.”

“So, Since they both will release a new film together, this is the opportunity for the companies to make their rating to high.”Jiyeon explained more to Tiffany and Yoona who was quietly listen it.

 

“Seunggi” Yoona called him who sat beside her in his car and he looked at her.

“I think, i want to break up with you.” Yoona said

“But, Why?”

“-----“

“ I thought you want to give me  a chance? “ Seunggi said and the held Yoona’s both hand.

Yoona didn’t look at him. “I’m sorry. I thought, i will love you. I have tried it but, it didn’t work and won’t work.”

“How if you give me more time to make you love me?” Seunggi tried to persuade her

Yoona sighed. “I’m really sorry. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. I really couldn’t love you when my heart still with someone else.”

Seunggi really likes Yoona and fanboying on her since then. He was confessed to her then Yoona tried to accept him just because she wanted to forget Yuri. She wanted to try give a chance to someone else who might really love her and will never hurt her. But, it’s her heart cannot lie anymore, her heart still belong to Kwon Yuri. Only him. And of course, after listen every truth about Yuri, she felt guilty on him because she doubted him and didn’t give his chance to explain.

“I’m Sorry, I know. It’s like I’m just using you to forget him. But, I don’t know, I still love him. I cannot lie myself anymore and keep hurting you. I’m sorry Seunggi. Let’s stop everything. I’m really sorry.

 

--------

 

“Sica.” Yuri called her who has busy packing her things since she will back to California tomorrow morning.

“Yes, Seobang,”

“Can you stay one more week here? Please. I will be alone here.” Yuri sat on the bed and pouted.
“ You should learn to being alone seobang. I couldn’t be here always with you. You know how busy I am, right?”

Yuri pouted. “Please, just one more week here. Pleasee….pleaseee. You love me, Right? I miss you. One week it’s not enough for me. I need more week to spend with youuuuuu.” Yuri pleaded like a puppy on Jessica.

 “Just one week? Are you sure? You know right, we need to do preparation for the wedding?”

“Yes.  I’m sure! . And of course, I know about that!” Yuri tried to be serious

“Okay. I will stay here one week more.” Finally, Jessica gave up.

“Yeah!!!. Thank you Sica! I will bring you somewhere tomorrow!” Yuri said and then hugged her.

Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

Next Day

Yah! You just bring here? I thought somewhere is very special place?” Jessica complained while she at the back while Yuri in front, riding the bicycle.

“hehehe. I just don’t want to be here alone, so bring you too.” Yuri said before speed up cycling.

“Yah!!. Slow down you monkey!!” Jessica yelled at the back, worried that she might fall from the bicycle.

They were at Hangang Park. Yuri used to be there with Yoona in the early morning. They both will spend time together, while riding a bicycle or jogging together.

Not far from them, there was someone who looked at them. It’s Yoona. She can see that Yuri so happy with the girl that she didn’t even know who is.  It was just coincidence Yoona also there to spend her free time.

“is she his new girlfriend?

“He looks so happy”

“Is he has forget me already?”

Yoona sighed. 

She keep following them without notice it, until they went back to Yuri’s house which is not far from there.

“Are they staying together?”

Yoona talking to herself. It makes her feel hurt. And suddenly, tears running down on her face. She cried while put her face on her car’s steering.

At night.

Hello” Tiffany pick up her phone. She has been slept since it’s already midnight.

Hello, Miss Tiffany? I’m a waiter at Soshi bar. Here, Miss Yoona is drunk badly. I don’t think that she go home alone with this condition.”

Tiffany look at her phone, it’s true that the phone call is from Yoona’s number.

“Okay, I will go there. Don’t let her go anywhere.”

Luckily, Yoona has booked VIP room so, so no one will see her except the staffs and there is rule that nobody can reveal anything about their VIP customers. After 15 minutes, Tiffany arrived with Taeyeon. And with assist by a staff, they successfully brought Yoona to the car. Yoona keep crying and asked Tiffany to bring her to Yuri’s house.  She felt regret and hurt because of she saw Yuri with a girl today.

“Please, Unnie bring me to Yuri. I don’t want to lose him. I love him so much.” Yoona said while crying hardly.

“Yoong, we will go to his house tomorrow, okay? It’s already late.” Tiffany tried to persuade Yoona but it won’t work. And then, Taeyeon who drive the car calling Yuri to tell him that he is on the way to his house with Yoona and Tiffany.

“Okay Hyung, just bring her here.” Yuri said before ended the call.

“Who’s that.? Jessica asked who sat on the coach at living room.

“Taeyeon hyung. He will bring Yoona here.” Yuri said before took a seat beside Jessica.

“Seobang, you will be fine, right?” Jessica asked before held Yuri’s both hands.

“What about you? You will be okay if she is here?” Yuri questioned back to her.

“Yes, I’m okay. I really want to see her in person though. “Jessica said and smiled to Yuri.

After few minutes, TaeNy couple  arrived at Yuri’s house.

After being introduced to Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany excused to back to their home.

Yuri lifted Yoona to his bed room.

“She will sleep in my room. Good night, Jess.” Yuri bid a good bye to her.

After tucked a blanket on Yoona’s, he rubbed gently on Yoona’s head.

“I miss you so much, Yoong. Sleep well. I love you.” Yuri pecked on her forehead, before lay  beside Yoona and close his eyes.

------

Yoona slept comfortably, landing her head on Yuri’s arm and her face on crook of Yuri’s neck. She didn’t aware that she has slept with Yuri. She thought that she was dreaming. Until, she open her eyes.

“Omg. Am I sleep with who?” She thought and then woke up rapidly, made Yuri also wake up from his sleep.

“Good Morning, Yoona!” Yuri greeted her first with his handsomely smile in the morning, the one that Yoona miss the most.

“How… how can i be here?” Yoona asked and still blurred on what was happen to her last night. “ouch, my head!” Yoona held her head and lay back on the bed.

“Yoong, just lay down okay. I will prepare something for you.” Yuri said before walked out from his room to the kitchen.

While Yuri prepared breakfast for Yoona, he felt that someone has hugged him on his waist from the back.

“Yoong.” Yuri smiled while looked at Yoona. “ I told you to lay on the bed, why are you here.?”

“I.. I just miss you.. so much, Yul.” Yoona grip getting more tighten and kiss Yul’s shoulder.

“How’s your head? Still hurt?”

“I’m okay now, don’t worry.” Yoona said while still hugged Yul.

Yul released Yoona’s hands from his waist gently. “Yoong, take  shower first, I have prepared your clothes already. Okay?” Yul smiled and then Yoona nodded before walked to Yul’s room to take shower.

After shower, Yoona back to the kitchen and Yul already done cooking. They were had breakfast and talked to each other and dining room. Yoona told Yul everything that she knew and asked  a forgiveness  from Yul.

“It’s okay, Yoong. I never mad to you. What pass is pass now. Let’s start everything back.” Yul said while smiled widely to Yoona. Yul and Ye Seul have broken up after a month of Yoona and Seunggi Broke up.

They were talked and teasing each other  until,  someone has open the house door.

“Seobang!” It was Jessica.

“Hey, Jess! I’m in dining room now.” Yul shouted and Jessica was heard it then she walked to them.

“Jess, this is Yoona.” Yul said then Yoona and Jessica shook their hands.

“And this is Jessica, my.”

“I’m her girlfriend.” Jessica said before Yul could finish what he wanted to talk. And,  Yoona was silent.

“Yul… Yul is your boy.. boyfriend?” Yoona  was stuttered

“Jess…what are you trying to..”

“What? You should tell her the truth, Yul I’m just tell her the truth.”

“But, That’s….”

“I think I want to go home now.” Yoona said and cried and ran from Yul’s house.

“Yoong!. Wait!.”

-------------

Few weeks later,

Yoona has set meeting with Jessica at the Restaurant.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Jessica said and took a seat in front of Yoona. After made an order for their drinks, Yoona started the conversation.

 

“I’m sorry, Miss Jessica. I need to see you like this.” Yoona said while gloomy clearly can see it through her face.

“ It’s okay. What are you want to talk about?” Jessica asked before sip her drinks.

“Do you really love Yul?”

“Yes. Of course.”

“But, Yul doesn’t love you like you do, right?” Yoona asked again.

“Miss Yoona, actually what do you want to say?”

“I really love Yul. I’m sure he still loving me. Can.. Can I asked you to let me with Yul again?”

“What? You know that me and Yul will..”

“Will marry soon? I knew it. But, can… can let me be with him too? I know, he will marry you but, at the same time, let he be my boyfriend.” Yoona said.

“What? Are you so desperate like this? Are you crazy? You can find other man, Miss Yoona.”

“Whatever you want to say it, just say it. I really love Yul. I can’t lose him anymore. I just want him” Tears appeared on her eyes.

“Miss Yoona, it’s not….”

“Please. I beg you. Let us be together secretly. Just 3 of us know it.

Jessica sighed.

---------------------------

“Babe, are you ready? I’m going to pick you up.” Yul called Yoona.

“Yes. I’m waiting for you though.” Yoona pouted and Yul laughed can he could imaging that his girlfriend pouting.

“Okay, will arrive around 10 minutes from now. Wait for me, okay?” Yul said it while start his car engine.

“Okay Yul. Drive carefully. I love you.”

“Okay. Love you too.”

They are going to California, Jessica house since wedding will be held there in 2 weeks. Yul wanted to bring Yoona too. So, She has to follow it even she was rejected it . She didn’t want to see her boyfriend marry with other woman. But, Yul keep asking her to go with him, so she doesn’t have other choice even it will hurt her feelings.

They  both took  midnight flight and need to disguise since to avoid from paparazzi and people notice them. After arrive at the airport, they both separate. Yoona walked with her manager, Tiffany meanwhile Yul with Taeyeon.

They were arrived after long flight. “Yoong, come here.” Yul said while he already lay on the bed. And then Yoona lay beside him before Yul hugged her. “Let’s sleep first, when we wake up we will go to have dinner, okay? I love you”. Yul said before kissed on Yoona head. They were shared a hotel room. Yoona so tired and she just nodded before fall in sleep in Yul’s arms.

Next Day

They all went to Bridal’s shop for fitting their wedding clothes. And Yoona was not in a good mood, Tiffany either. “Babe, I’m sorry okay? “ Taeyeon tried to coax Tiffany. Tiffany just ignored him. I don’t want to wear pink suit, please.” Tiffany forced Taeyeon to wear a pink suit on the wedding day, but Taeyeon refused it that made her mad at him.

“Why you don’t want to wear pink? You are not loved me anymore? “. Tiffany is still mad.

Taeyeon sighed. “Babe, it’s looks girly if I wear a pink suit!. It’s not because I don’t love you anymore, but It’s pink, babe. I don’t want it!”

“Why? You will look cute then. That’s why I want you to wear it!”

“I don’t want to be a cute! I’m a man, Tiffany. Stop asking me to be a cute!”

“But, you are cute man! I love it!.”

Taeyeon sighed. “Okay, what if I don’t have to wear a pink suit but, I will our couple pink t-shirt

then?”

“On wedding day?”

“No!. I mean, next time when we go on date. Stop forcing me to wear pink suit on this Jessica and Yul’s wedding day.”

“Promise?”

“Yes. I promise.”

“Yey! That’s why I love you!” Tiffany said before pecked on Taeyeon’s lips then hugged him.

Meanwhile Yul and Yoona have problem too because Yoona doesn’t want to choose her dress. She actually felt sad when thinking about Yul will marry Jessica.

“Yoong, please. Choose any dress you want. I will pay for it. Please. We have agreed before we fly here, right? You will come to the wedding day?” And then Yoona cried. Yul hugged her to calm her down.

 “I know, it’s hard for us now. But, I promise I won’t neglect you at all after married. I love you so much.”Yul said.

“I’m sorry, Yul. I’m so regret. If I trust you and listen to you first, we wouldn’t be like this.” Yoona said while still crying. After few minutes, Yul is success to calm her. “Let’s stop talking about this. Let’s choose your dress. I want you look beautiful on that day”.

“But I’m still not your bride that day”. Yoona sadly said it. “Yoong, stop talking like this, please?” Yul said that held her both hands gently.

Yoona finally smiled weakly and They both started to choose dress for Yoona. Yoona has choose red dress and Yul liked it. After they all tried their outfit, they took a seat, waiting for Jessica to arrive.

“Hmm seems like Jessica couldn’t come today for the fitting. She just sent message to me” Yul said to them. “But, I need to see her. Is it okay if you get lunch with Taeyeon hyung and Tiffany unnie, Yoong?  I will be back at night okay?. I love you.” Yul said before hugged Yoona and pecked her lips.

At night

“Thank you, Oppa.You don’t want to come in first?”

Okay, see you next time.” Yoona said before entered to hotel room.

Then, she has switch on the light and shocked because Yul sat on the dark at the coach.

“Yu…Yul, Why are you staying in the dark?” Yoona said before walked closely to Yul. Wanted to hug him and stopped because she realized that she was drenched in the rain.

“Go change your clothes now.” Yul didn’t look at Yoona. Yoona nooded before walked to the bath room. After shower and changed her clothes, Yoona sat beside Yul.

“Babe, I miss you.” Yoona said before kissed Yul and lean her head on Yul’s chest. Yul kept silent.

“Yuulll… Why are you silent?” Yoona asked since Yul keep ignoring her.

“Where have you been? Meet your boyfriend?”Yul finally talked.

“I…I went out with…”

“Chang Wook? Why? You really plan to be here because want to meet him again? Are you in relationship with him again?“This time, Yul changed his tone of his voice, bit harsh.

“Yul, we…”

“I have called you so many times. At first it’s ringing, and then you turn off you phone?”

“My battery was empty Yul.. I couldn’t….”Yoona tried to hold Yul’s hands, to calm him down, but Yul stood up.

“Listen.  I heard everything just now. You invited him to be in this room?. What are you trying to do, Yoona? Are you cheating on me?!”

“Yul, I’m sorry. I’m not cheating on you. I swear. We just met when I have lunch with Taeyeon hyung and Tiffany unnie. And then, he asked help to buy something for his girlfriend. My phone was turned off because of battery low. I couldn’t call you back. Please trust me.” Yoona explained to Yul but seems like Yul ignored her, still mad. He then walked to the door after took his wallet and car key and just left Yoona alone.

“Yul……” Yoona tried to call Yul but he just left without say anything.

Yul has back at hotel at midnight. Yoona has sleep already. After changed his clothes, Yul lay beside Yoona. When Yul tried to Hug Yoona, he saw that Yoona is sweating and her body is shaking.

“Yoong” Yul tried to woke Yoona up. He put his palm on Yoona’s forehead. She is got fever. Yoona finally woke up. “Are you fever?.” Yul asked worriedly. “Hmm I felt so cold now.” Yoona responded.

“okay, I going to make something for you to eat then eat you medicine, okay?” Yul said before want to stood up but Yoona held Yul’s hand. “ Yul, don’t go anywhere. Please.”

“I’m not going anywhere, Yoong. Just to make some food for you. I will be back faster okay?” Yoona nooded and close her eyes back. She felt so weak after few minutes, Yul brought porridge and medicine for Yoona. He has fed Yoona and after making sure Yoona eat her medicine and lay comfortably, he closed his eyes to sleep. ”Good night, babe I love you. Please get well soon.” Yul said before kiss Yoona forehead

In the morning

Yoona still having fever and Yul makes sure to prepare breakfast for Yoona and will take care of her until she is recover from sick.

“Hmm Sica, seems like I couldn’t meet you today. Yoona is having fever now. I need to take care of her.” Yul has called Jessica to inform her. “Hmm okay, take care Sica. I love you.” Yoona was listened it.

“Yul.”

“Hmm yes? Are you okay now?”

“I’m okay. You can see Jessica now. Don’t worry about me. There must be things you need to prepare for the wedding.”

“It’s okay Yoong. Everything is almost done. I want to take care of you today and cuddle with you.” Yul said while smiled.

“Yul, I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too. I should be like this. I should trust you. I shouldn’t talk harsh to you. I’m sorry love.” Yul said then kissed Yoona’s forehead. And Then Yoona hugged Yul.

‘I love you, Yul.”

“I love you more, Yoona”

-------------

The day after tomorrow will be Yul’s wedding day. Yoona felt so hurt. She thought that, she couldn’t with this relationship anymore. She felt so miserable. She went out after shouted at Yul just because he back late when he went out to meet Jessica since Yul has promised to bring Yoona for dinner.

“I couldn’t with this relationship anymore. “She talked to herself. She felt sorry to Jessica. She realized that what if she is Jessica’s side , needs to give half of Yul’s heart to someone else? She wouldn’t do that!.

She went to bar and drink until she got drunk. Bartender has to call Yul since keep calling Yoona and the bartender pick up the phone and told Yoona whereabouts. Yul brought Yoona back to hotel and sleep after that.

------------

Yul woke up first. After showered, he went to buy breakfast for him and Yoona. After that, he went back to hotel room. Yoona has woke up and packing her things on her luggage.

“Good morning babe. “ Yul said and then was about to peck on Yoona, she pushed Yul on his chest.

“Babe, let’s eat.” Yul asked Yoona but she was ignored him.
“I go back to Seoul today.” Yoona said after she done packing her things into luggage.

“Huh? But. Why? You should wait until tomorrow. We come here for that day. Remember?”

“I’m sorry Yul. I think we should break up. I don’t want to be like a mistress anymore.” Yoona said and after that tears are appear from her eyes.

“You don’t love me anymore, Yoong?”  Yul asked Yoona and slowly held her hands.

“ I love you so much. But, I can’t be selfish. I don’t want to share you with other girl. So, if I couldn’t make you mine, I should stay away from you. I don’t want to make Jessica hurt.”

“I love you too, Yoong. don’t leave me. “What if I cancel my wedding with her? And I choose you.”

“Yul, how could you do that to Jessica? It’s okay for me to be hurt since I’m the one who fault here. Take care Yul, I love you so much. I will never love someone else like I love you.” Yoona said and the kissed Yul passionately while still crying.

“Yoong, wait.” Yoona was about to walked out from the hotel room then suddenly ring the door bell.

“Jessica.” Yul said then invited her to enter.

“Yoona ssi. Wait. Let’s talk.” Jessica said then walked into the room and took seat.

“Jessica ssi. I’m sorry for didn’t think about your feeling. I’m not going to be with Yul anymore. I just hope that you will take good care of him.” Yoona said then looked at Yul who sat beside her.

“Yoong. Please listen first.” Yul said then held her hands and rubbed it gently.

“Yoona ssi. I’m sorry. Actually this is my plan with Yul.” Jessica stopped a while before continued.

“Actually, I’m going to marry soon but not with Yul. Yul is actual my cousin. We are just plan to make you stay with Yul. And we want to see if you really love Yul. I’m sorry. I’m the mastermind for this.” Jessica said to Yoona.

Yoona just silent. She was still trying to understand it.

“Yoong, I’m sorry. It’s true. Jessica will marry soon but with other guy. Not me. Please trust me.” Yul said while held her hands hardly. Begged her forgiveness.

“it is true? If Yes, who is your fiancée?” Yoona asked Jessica.

“He will come here soon. His name is Lee Donghae.” And then someone entered

“hello Yoona ssi, I’m Lee Donghae, Jessica fiancée.” Donghae greeted Yoona before shake hand with Yul.

After explained the same things to Yoona, Donghae and Jessica excused themselves and left Yoona and Yul to sort the things together.

Yul pulled Yoona to hug her. “ I love you Yoong. I’m really sorry about this.“ Yoona who cried and then she hits Yul on his chest.

“I thought I have lost you forever! I hate you do this to me! “

“Okay, I’m sorry. I won’t do that again. I promise. Please, forgive me? Please? Stop crying. You look like zombie lately, and keep crying like a baby.” Yul laughed.

“Yah! I hate you Kwon Yul!”  Yoona hits Yul chest again.

“Ouch!” Yul suddenly bent down.

“Yul.. Yul. I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“Gotcha! I’m just kidding.! Hahaha! “

“Can you stop being like this?” Yoona pinched Yul arm.

“Ouch! Ouch! Okay! I’m sorry Yoong!..  Pleaseeeeee.” And this time, Yoona  laughed at Yul.

“serves your right!”

 

On Jessica & Donghae Wedding day

After congrats to both of them, Yoona and Yul excused themselves from there.

They both took a seat at the bench near the park.

“Yoong.”

“Hmm..”

“I love you.” Yul said then kissed her on her cheek. Yoona smiled.

“Yul. We will back to Seoul tomorrow. So, what about us?”


“What do you mean?”

“You know right, nobody knows that we are in relationship?

“ And then?”

“About our relationship, How long we need to keep it secretly?”

“We will reveal it soon. “

“Are sure Yul? What about your contract?”

“Yeah. Why not? I plan to get married with you soon. My contract just ended. If my company cannot accept our relationship, I’m not going to renew my contract with them.” Yul said then kissed on her hand before put her hand on his chest.

“Are you sure, Yul? What about your group?”

“It’s okay. Hyo and Soo also agreed about this. If our company didn’t accept it we will not renew our contract with that company together. You know that, Soo with Sunny and Hyo with Seo also dating secretly?

“omg. Really? I didn’t know at all!”

“Hehe, seems like nobody know it too.” They both smiled to each other.

“Yoong. can you promise me something?” Yul asked Yoona and Yoona gave her attention to him.

“What will happen to us in future, let’s discuss properly and promise me you will never leave me again? I cannot live without you. It was really hurt when I thought that you with Seunggi. Don’t do that again, promise?.”

Yoona hugged Yul and then nodded. “You also need to promise me that you will never leave me to be with someone hot like Ye Seul?

Yul laughed “ okay. I promise! I love you so much, Yoong!

“I love you too Yul!

“I feel like I want to married you to now!. We are in front of church now though.”

“Don’t be crazy, Yul! We need to get permission from my dad first!.”

“if you don’t want, I going to married someone else” Yul teased Yoona.

“Yah! Don’t you dare! Yoona pinched Yul’s arm”

“Ouch! Ouch! I’m just kidding Yoong! ouch!” They both keep running  and chasing each other until they both running out of energy.

 

                                                                      The end

Hi readers! Sorry for making you guys waiting for so long for the part 2. Hope you guys like it. Until we meet again! Forever YoonYul!  Xoxo =)