Story 2

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

Kwon Yul is a husband to the heart surgeon or Cardiothoracic surgeon , Im Yoona. They have been married for 5 years and still have no child. Kwon Yul has own business. He has his own Cybercafe.

“Yul,” Yoona woke her husband up. After few times poked slowly on Yul’s chest, He finally woke up.

“Hmm yes, honey.” He said while still close his eyes.

” I have an on call. I need to go to hospital. I love you. I’m sorry, I have to go now.” Yoona said then kissed on Yul’s lips.

Yul opened his eyes slowly and took his phone to check the time.

“Honey, it’s 4 am. It’s dangerous to drive alone. Let me drive you to hospital.” Yul said and slowly woke up to wash his face.

Then Yoona pulled his hands..“ but, Yul it’s okay.. You look so tired.  Just continue your sleep babe.”

“No no, let me drive you to the hospital okay.” Yul said and rubbed her cheeks while smiling to his beloved wife.

“Hmm okay Babe”. Yoona smiled back to his husband.

“Let me wash my face, first” Yul said before walked to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes drove, they were arrived to the hospital.

“Okay baby. Thanks for sending me. You can back home and continue sleeping. I love you”. Yoona said before was about to walked out from car then suddenly Yul pulled her and hugged her.

“Honey, I missed you so much. Can..can we have breakfast together today? After  your operation? Please.” Yul begged his wife.

Yoona suddenly cried. “ Yul , I missed you so much too. I’m so sorry I didn’t have much time to spend with you since we married.” I’m sorry, I’m not doing my job as your wife well.” Yoona said while sobbing.

Yul rubbed Yoona’s back gently. “ hey It’s okay. I understand your career. Stop crying please honey.” He released himself from the hug then rubbed Yoona’s  tears from her face.

“Let’s meet again after your operation, Okay? I’m not going home. I will just sleep here in the car. After done, let’s having breakfast together, okay?”

“Okay.” Yoona smiled again.

“Do your best for the surgery okay. I love you.” Yul said before kissed Yoona’s forehead then patted her hair gently while Yoona hugged him.

Then Yoona smiled to her husband then walked to the hospital. She felt so happy, because of her husband is giving her strenght .

That’s how their life almost every day. Yul will sleep in the car just to waiting for Yoona to having their meals together. Yoona can drive but usually Yul insist  to send her to hospital since he thought that it’s too dangerous for Yoona to driving after tired doing surgery every day. Sometimes, Yoona will not going home for a week, it’s make Yul so missed his wife so much.

__________________________________________________________________________

One week later,

They went for a holiday as for their 5 years anniversary. Even when they were on vacation, Yoona will be busy with her medical books and as an understanding husband, Yuri never complaint as long as his wife in front of him. It’s been 2 days they went for holiday.

“I cannot do any single mistake, my job as a surgeon and saving people’s life.” Yoona said when she realize her husband look at her who has reading her book.

“Yes, Honey, I know it.  I believe you can do the best in every surgery. You know why?” Yuri said while come closer to her kiss on Yoona’s neck.

“Why?” Yoona gave her attention to her husband.

“Because you are my Kwon Yoona, my perfect wifey.” Yul said while hugged Yoona from the back.

Yoona released Yuri’s hand from her body then hugged him back tightly. “ Thanks, babe. You are my strength.” Yoona said while smiled.

“Honey.” Yul said while kissed Yoona neck and rubbed his nose on it “I missed you so much.”

Yoona was moaned a bit. “Hmm”

Yul kiss Yoona on her lips. He is really missing their y time.  Yoona open to let entrance for Yul’s tongue on .Yul is top on Yoona. He touched her wife body lovingly and was about to her shirt then suddenly her phone ringing. Yul sighed.

“Babe, I’m sorry I have to answer it.” Yul sighed again then move his body and lay on beside Yoona.

“Hello.? Yes. What? . You know right I’m on cavation with my husband now?”Yoona sighed before ended the calls.

“Yul,” Yoona said while showed her sad expression.

“Hmm yes?” Yul knew there is something news will make him disappoint.

“I have to go back to Seoul . I have to attend conference tomorrow at Jeju. I am really sorry Yul. it is all of a sudden. You can stay and spend your holiday here.”  Yoona felt guilty.

“It’s okay honey. There is nothing I can do here without you. Let’s go back to Seoul.” Yul said to his wife.

“I’m sorry Yul.” Yoona pouted.

“It’s okay honey. I understand that. Let’s pack our things and back to Seoul now. We can go for another vacation when you are free.” Yul said to his wife.

“Okay, Yul. I love you.” Yoona held Yul’s hands

“ I love you more.” . Yul kissed Yoona’s hands.

That’s how Yoona’s life. Sometimes, Yul thought wants to hit trees so, he can admit to the hospital and Yoona will take care of him at hospital. So Yoona will give her full attention to him.

 

 

 After 3 days, Yoona has back to Seoul after conference. Yoona called Yul to inform him that she just arrived to seoul.

Yoona called him after few ringing, Yul answered his phone

“Hello Honey, I missed you so much. How’s everything?” Yul said to Yoona on their conversation on the phone.

“Babe, I missed you too ! Yeah, everything is good. I’m just arrived at the hospital.” Yoona said while walking to her office room with her luggage.

“ Okay, I will pick up you now. Wait for me okay?”

“No need. I call just want to inform you I’m back. No need to pick me up here. I can use taxi.”

“I miss you so much. I will pick you up. Wait for me okay.”

“Okay. Drive carefully Babe. I love you.” Yoona said to her husband. She couldn’t do anything when Yul said that.

“Love you too.” Yuri replied before ended the phone call.

Yul was having drink with his best friend, Sooyoung last night. He back to home after Sooyoung drove him to home since Yul having bad drunk. And they were back to home so late.

Yul having headache but because he really missed his wife, he couldn’t wait to see her, He still driving to hospital with that condition.

 

Someone knocked Yoona’s office door. “ Come in.”

“Yoong, “That was Jessica, her best friend and her assistant.

“Yes, Sica.”

“Yul. Yul. “Jessica couldn’t continue what she want to inform Yoona.

“Oh, he just arrived? Okay.“

“Yul is involved in accident, Yoong. They are sending him to our hospital just now.”

“What?!”  Yoona was shocked with that news.

“Yes. He is in operation room now. And his heart beat is not stable now.”

Yoona was dumbfounded. “ Yoong let’s go, now.” Jessica said then pulled Yoona’s hand and ran to the operation room.

“Dr Taeyeon, Please let me do the surgery.” Yoona said to another heart surgeon, Dr Kim Taeyeon.

“But, Dr Yoona you just go back from conference, You must be tired.” Dr Taeyeon said to Yoona.

“No.. I want to do the surgery by myself. He is my husband, Please.” Yoona said then suddenly tears appeared on her eyes.

“Okay, okay. But I will monitoring and assist you too.” Dr Taeyeon said to Yoona. Yoona nodded weakly.

“Jessica,  please prepare Dr Yoona needs now.”

“Okay Dr Taeyeon.”

In the operation room, Yul was lay unconsciously and looks so calm on his face. Yoona gently rubbed her husband cheeks.

“Yul, I’m so sorry.. Please be strong. I will do my best to save your life now. I want you with me forever. Don’t ever to leaving me like this. Trust me okay? I will do my best. I love you babe.” Yoona talked to herself.”

“Are you ready, Dr Yoona.?” Dr Taeyeon patted gently on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Yes.” Yoona smiled weakly.

“Let’s do our best, Okay? Everything will be fine.”

Yoona nodded weakly.

They start the operation after few minutes. And suddenly, Yul’s heart stop beating.

“Dr!” one of their Nurse shouted.

“Bring the defibrillator now!” Taeyeon give an order to one of her nurse.

After second time, Yul’s heart still not beating.

“Yul.” Yoona said and crying.

“One more!” Taeyeon  said to her nurse.

……………………………………………..

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona was asleep while her hand held Yul’s hand and woke up when she felt something moving.

“Yul!” Yoona looked at Yul who started to conscious after the surgery. The surgery was success and Yoona has saved Yul.

“Hmm.” Yul opened his eyes slowly. He then wanted to wake up from the bed. “ouch” He felt hurt on his chest.

“Babe, don’t wake up. Just lay. Thanks Yul for not leaving me.” Yoona said and suddenly cry.

Yul pulled Yoona hands. Yoona came closer to him and hugged him.

“I have promised that I won’t leave you, honey.” Yul said weakly. “Stop crying,”  Yul said while rubbed gently on her back.

“ Yul, you scared me to death !. Please don’t do this again.” Yoona said and patted hardly on Yul’s shoulder.

“Ouch..it’s hurt honey, stop it.” Yul groaned

Yoona was panicked. “I’m sorry.” she then put her head on Yul’s shoulder. Yul kissed her head.

Yul laughing a bit .

“Why are you laughing?” Yoona asked Yul.

“ I really wishing that I will admit in the hospital  then you will take care me here. Like this now. So we can spend time with me. I missed you so much”

“Yuuuullll.” Yoona whined and pouted.

“ hahhahaha.” Yul then kissed Yoona lips.

“Yul. Hmm, mind to tell me, why did you drink last night?” Yoona asked her husband sternly.

“Hmm.. nothing.”

“Yul, you had promised to me you will not drink when you are alone right?”

“Hmm I was with Sooyoung last night. He drove me to home. I’m not driving while drunk,babe.”

 Yoona sighed.

“I missed you so much. That’s why I just driving to the hospital to meet you faster.”

“I’m sorry.” Yoona suddenly pouted again.

“Hey,why?” Yul held Yoona’s hand and rubbed it gently.

“I’m the one the causes you accident.”

“Hey, don’t say that. I’m the one who wrong here. I’m careless .”

“No. It’s me.”

Yul sighed. “Okay, stop this. Let’s forget this okay. Come here closer.” Yoona came closer and Yul’s kissed her again. Then Yoona looked at Yul’s face then cried again. Then, she put her head on Yul’s shoulder.
“Honey, stop crying. I’m still alive, Right?. Please. Don’t cry anymore. I’m not dead”

“Yul, I am so sorry. I didn’t do my job as your wife well. You always understand me, you always want to spend time with me, but I’m too busy with my job. I didn’t cook for you, prepare your needs. I’m sorry Yul.

“Yoo…”

“Yul, please listen to me. I’m really sorry, even I don’t have so much time with you, you still loyal to me. We have been married for 5 years , I even didn’t give a child to you. I’m sorry Yul. We didn’t spend our time when our anniversary well. You did a lot to me, Yul. Thank you so much. But, trust me I love you so much.. It will never change forever. I’m so sorry Yul. “

“Honey, it’s okay. I love you forever. I understand that you are busy. Yeah, I never doubt your love towards me. Stop say sorry.” “ and Err.. you make my  cloth drenched with you tears. Hehehe.. “

“Yuuuul.” Yoona whined again.

“Hehe. okay.. stop cry now okay?” Yul caress Yoona cheeks.

“Yul”.

“Hmm yes honey?” Yul rubbed Yoona hair gently.

“I think, I want to resign.”

“Huh? you what? Resign?” Yul shocked with Yoona statement.

“Yes.”

“But,why? You said you want to save people life and this is your career. If you resign what will you do? ” I’m okay, I understand your career. No need to resign, babe. “

“I want to take care of you forever. Let’s open another business. You know right, I love baking? Or we can upgrade your cybercafé with my small cake shop?”

“ but.. it’s….” Yoona cut it again when Yul’s want to talked.

“It’s time for me to spend my rest of my life with my husband. I should be with you always. It’s enough for me to be a surgeon. It’s time for me to serving to my husband and focus on you only”

“But Yoona, You…”

“Yul,  please. I will resign. Don’t worry, we will make our children be a doctor too. Better doctor than me. Please, Yul.”

Yul nodded then suddenly, “Ouchhh.. “

“Yul! Are you okay? Are you feel pain?” Yoona asked worriedly.

Yul was laughed. He just  teased his wife. “I’m joking honey. I love you so much. Thank you.” Yul said then kissed Yoona on her lips.

“I love you too. Now, I want to do check up on you.” Yoona said and start to check on Yul.

“Yul, stop look at me like that,” Yoona said and she blushed.

“I don’t know, how many man has look at my wife closely like this.”

“Yul…” Yoona said and sighed.

“ But I’m the luckiest since you are mine” Yul said and made Yoona more blushed even her ears turned red.

“ aww.. my wifey is blushing now.”

“Eyyy.. babe, stop it now.”

“Hehehe.. okay-okay. Dr Kwon Yoona, the best  heart surgeon in korea, I love you.” Yul said and made love sign to his wife with his hands.

“Yes. Mr kwon Yul, I love you too. Now, eat your meals and medicines and rest.” Yoona kissed him on the cheeks.

“Only on my cheeks? hmm I don’t want to eat that.” Yul pouted and sulked.

Then Yoona kissed him on the lips. “Okay, rest now my hubby. “

“ okay okay.” Yul closed his eyes.  And Yoona rubbed his hair until Yuri fallen sleep.

“Thank you Yul” Yoona talked to herself

 The End