Story 5 - Part 1

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

Yoona and Yuri were at Yoona’s house. It’s their  activity when they both are not too busy. They will spend time together since they both are idols, and they are dating secretly. Yoona just finished her drama Shoot meanwhile, Yuri just finished his comeback as he is one member of the boy group named SHY.

They were watched a movie together. Yuri is laid down and Yoona lay on his chest and hugged him while watching a movie. Yul will came to Yoona house since he doesn’t want Yoona to come to his house because he doesn’t want to tired his girlfriend and to avoid from caught by fans or reporter.

“Yul,”

“Hmm..”

“How long we will be like this? You don’t want to reveal our relationship to others?” Yoona asked while pouted. Yoona is already 6 years in the industry so, she has passed the dating ban, meanwhile Yuri just being  an idol for 5 years. He needs to wait until the current contract expired, which is few more months .

Yuri sighed. “ I told you, soon. You know right, I still cannot break the dating ban rules. I hope you will wait for it, babe. I promise, I will reveal it.” Yuri said while Kiss his girlfriend on her forehead.

“You don’t love me?” Yoona pouted

“ I do love you. Very much Yoong. I swear.”

Yoona sighed.

“Why? You don’t believe me? I thought you trust me?” Yuri said it sadly.

“I.. I just feel unsecure. You will start debut as an actor and you will acting with Jiyeon!. I.. I’m worry if she flirt you and you love her and you cheat on me.” Yoona told about her feelings.

“It won’t happen, babe.. I love you so much! We have been in this relationship for 4 Years already. And going to 5 years soon. We know each other. We should trust each other. Please, Yoong.. don’t think too much about this.”

Yuri said and held Yoona’s hand and kissed it before put her hand on his chest.

“This heart only beat for you. Only you can make my heart going wild. You make me crazy everyday Yoong. I just can’t get enough with you. I keep thinking of you, every day. I hope you will the first I see in the morning and the last person I see before sleep. I really crazy on you, Yoong!. I want to spend my whole life with you. I choose to love you, forever. Trust me, okay?” Yuri said to Yoona and kissed on her lips after that.

“You are so cheesy, you know?” Yoona said while grinned and then she hit his chest playfully.

And then they both keep teasing each other until they both tired and slept hugging each other.

------

“Yul! Why are you didn’t tell me that you have bed scene with Jiyeon!? And not just a bed scene, you have a make love scene too! ” Yoona said it angrily while call Yuri on the phone. Yuri was at Bangkok since he has shooting for the last episode of his drama with Jiyeon.

“Yoong, I sorry for didn’t tell you about this. I’m really sorry.”

“What do you think you are doing? You know that, I even reject every drama that has bed scene just because I don’t want to hurt your feeling. You know that, Right??. So, how dare you do this to me?”

Yul sighed. “ Yoong, we will talk about this after I arrive in Seoul tomorrow, okay? I’m sorry. Please calm down. We will talk about this tomorrow. I will come to your house.”

“Okay.”

“ Okay Yoong, I have to go. I love you.” Yuri said and then Yoona just hang up the call. Yul sighed again, he knew that Yoona is really mad now.

After landed to Seoul, Yuri went straight to Yoona’s house. He is tired but, he needs to settle down with his beloved girlfriend first. Yuri has password for Yoona’s door and he just entered her house. Yoona was at the kitchen, preparing dinner. Yuri didn’t aware that Yoona was cutting a vegetable. He walked slowly and back hug his girlfriend.

“Babe..! I miss… ouch!.”

Yoona was shocked and she just turned back and the knife accidently hit on Yul’s finger., and made Yul’s having small cut on it.

“Yul!. i.. I sorry.” Yoona said and hold his hand and open the water on the sink to clean his wound. And then she took the first aid kit and gave treatment on Yuri. Yoona didn’t look at Yul at all. Yul realised it, his girlfriend still mad.

And then, Yul hugged Yoona. “ I’m the one who should ask your forgiveness, babe.” Yul said while rubbed gently on Yoona’s back. Yoona released her body from Yul’s hug. “Let’s get dinner first.” Yoona said while stood up and take a plate to put on the table. They were eating silently without anybody talk. And then, Yoona saw that Yul having a hard time to hold the chopstick since his pointing finger on his right hand has wound. She then sat beside Yul and feed him. Yul smiled. “Thank you, babe.”  Yoona didn’t respond. After finished eating their dinner, Yul brought all the plates to sink, and washed it.

“It’s okay, let me do it.” Yoona said to Yul and pushed Yul beside. Yul then back hugged Yoona and put his chin on Yoona’s shoulder. “I miss you so much.” He said and then pecked on her neck. Yoona didn’t respond and she kept washed plates. And after done, Yoona walked to living room and Yul held Yoona hand and walked together. Then, they were sat on the coach.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I will explain everything” Yul said and Yoona gave an attention to her boyfriend.

Yoona sighed, “ Okay, tell me everything.”

“I’m really sorry for not to tell you earlier. Indeed, the bed scene was not in the original script. But suddenly, they wanted to put it in the scene. I couldn’t object it since this is my first drama. And you know that, we need to be professional on this career?”. Yuri looked at Yoona and then held her both hands.

“And then, that episode which  has bed scene got highest rating. So, production team getting greedy, and some of them suggest to add love making scene. As I told you, I couldn’t say anything. I’m really sorry, if I make you sad. I didn’t mean to make you feel like this. And it’s my mistake since I didn’t tell you immediately. I was didn’t know, how to tell you. And I never thought that you will watch my drama.”

“So, if I didn’t watch it, you will never tell me?”

“I will, but  Yoong, I’m really sorry.” Yul said and kissed Yoona hands.

“How do feel when you kiss her? Are you really imaging that you did make love with her?” Yoona was questioning Yuri.

“I didn’t feel anything , that was just for acting.  I didn’t put any feeling on that. “ Yuri explained.

Yoona sighed

“Stop feel unsecure babe. I only love you. Please, trust me.” Yuri tried to coax his beloved girlfriend.

And then Yuri hugged her. “ I’m sorry. Next time, I promise, I will tell you everything. Let’s stop this fight, please. I really miss you. We haven’t met each other for 2 weeks. I’m feeling dying right now, without you.”

“I thought you were having fun with Jiyeon?”

Yuri sighed. “no, I’m not. Let’s stop this okay?”

Yoona finally smiled. And Yuri felt relieved.

“I missing you, too” Yoona hugged Yul back.

“I’m sorry okay. Let’s go to sleep. I’m really tired.” Yuri said then yawned.

“But, who says you can sleep here even you are forgiven?” Yoona said.

“Babeeeeeeeee…… don’t be like this…. “

Yoona giggles. “ I’m joking. Go shower first. You are smelly.” Yoona said and then put her hand on her nose.

“ Yahhhh! But, you still love me, hugging me.” Yuri said and hugged his girlfriend tightly.

Yoona then tickles Yuri on his waist to release herself from Yuri. She was success and then she ran to her room

“Yahhhhhh!!!” Yuri shouted and then tried to catch Yoona. He was success and then he lifted Yoona and brought her to bed room. “ You better watch out, I’m going to tickling you back !”

_____

Yuri just sat on the car when his girlfriend made a video call.

“Hi babe!” Yul greeted his girlfriend.

Yoona just pouted.

“What’s with that face? Are you hungry? Or someone make you mad?” Yuri asked.

“No.” Yoona reply shortly.

“Then? You miss me?” Yul smirked.

Yoona nodded cutely.

“Awww.. my baby so cute!. I miss you too.” Yuri smiled widely.

“Yul.” Yoona pouted again.

“Yes, babe.”

“have you forgot what is the date for tomorrow?”

“8 August , it’s Our 5th anniversary. I never forget that.”

Yoona sighed. She feels so sad since she couldn’t get to celebrate with her boyfriend since he is in Jeju right now.

“But, you are not here.  We can’t celebrate together.” Yoona sadly told Yuri.

“Yeah, I’m so sorry babe. I still have few more days here. I promise, we will celebrate it.”

Yoona was just quiet.

“I’m so sorry, babe. Okay, just tell me what do you want as present? “

“ I want you. I want you to be here. With me.” Yoona said it and then suddenly she cried.

“Yoong..hey, why are you crying?. “

Yoona still sobbed.

“Babe, are you still there?. Yoong.?” Yuri asked since he couldn’t see Yoona face anymore on the phone.

Yuri still can listen to Yoona who still sobbed.

“babe, I’m really sorry. I love you so much. Please, stop crying. I’m really worried now.” Yuri keep talking and Yoona can hear it. And then after few minutes, Yoona appeared on the screen with smiled face.

“I’m sorry, Yul. I’m just too emotional. “

“I’m sorry Yoong. I  promise, we will celebrate it. I swear.”

Yoona smiled bitterly. “ Okay Yul. Where are you going now?” Yoona asked and tried to change the topic, so she will not sad anymore.

“Hmm going out with Taeyeon Hyung. He wants to buy something for Tiffany Noona.”.

“Oh I see. Yul, do have schedule tonight?” Yoona asked.

“Hmm no. Why?”

“if we can’t  celebrate together, can we just have video call?”

“Hmm sure babe. “

“Okay. Oh yeah,Tiffany unnie will come here tonight. She said that, she will have a date with someone. So, she come here to prepare since their date place near to my house.” Yoona said to Yuri.

“She what??!. Suddenly Taeyeon took phone from Yuri.”

“Opsss…”Yoona closed .

Taeyeon is Yuri’s manager meanwhile Tiffany is Yoona’s manager. They are  lover.

“That girl cannot stay at home quietly. I’m  going to lock her in the room when I’m back to Seoul!” Taeyeon mumbled angrily and Yoona and Yuri laugh out loud.

“Yah, give back my phone. I want to talk to my girlfriend.”

Taeyeon groaned and then gave to Yuri the phone.

“Okay Yoong, I have to go now. We are just arrived to the mall. I will call you later, okay? Take care babe, I love you so much, Im Yoona!.” Yuri said and make and heart sign to Yoona.

“Okay, you take care too. I love you too Kwon Yuri!.”Yoona kissed on the screen and then hang up.

Taeyeon sighed. “ I thought I want to make surprise on her tonight but, she is the one make me surprise.” Taeyeon said and then face palmed on his face.

“So, you don’t want to back to Seoul this evening?” Yuri asked.

“We will back! I want to see who is Tiffany meet.” Taeyeon said it angrily. Yuri just giggled. Actually, He planned with Tiffany. Tiffany knew that Yuri and Taeyeon will back to Seoul tonight.But, Taeyeon didn’t know that Tiffany knew it. And of course, Yoona also didn’t know since Yuri wants to surprise her.

“Where is he? He didn’t pick up his phone!.” Yoona said while keep calling her boyfriend.

“Is he going out with girl?” Yoona gritted her teeth.

“Yoong,.” Tiffany call her after she out from the bed room.

“Unnieeeeee. Yuri didn’t pick up his phone.” Yoona whined.

“Oh.. maybe he is busy?”


“We have promised to have video call tonight, since we couldn’t celebrate anniversary together. He told me, he is free tonight.” Yoona pouted.

“Yoong, He might be busy now. Or he just sleep,  or he is going out with girls. HAHAHAHHA”

“Unnieeeeeeeeeeeee..” Yoona whined.

“Hahaha, I’m kidding. Yuri loves you so much, he will never cheat on you. You should trust him, okay?”

“Okay.” Yoona smiled to her manager.

“hehehe that’s my girl!.” Tiffany patted gently on Yoona’s head.

“unnie, you said you have date tonight?”

“yeah, I’m waiting for him to arrive.”

And then they were heard ring bell on the door.

“It’s okay Unnie, I will open the door.” Yoona said and walked to door.

“Babe!” Yuri shouted.

Yoona shocked and couldn’t say anything.

“Babe.. I’m here.!” Yul put his hands on Yoona’s shoulder and shook her a bit

“Yul!” Yoona hugged Yul tightly. Yuri kissed on her top of her head.

“Surprise!” Yul said then kiss on her lips.

“You liar!” Yoona hit on Yuri’s chest.

“Hehehe. I’m sorry. I’m here now. Let’s celebrate our anniversary.” Yuri held Yoona hand.

At the back, Taeyeon walked into the living room.

“Where’s tiffany?”

“I’m here babe!.” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on his lips and hugged him tightly.

“ I heard that you have a dinner date. Who’s that man? I’m going to kill him!.”

“It’s Kim Taeyeon.”

“Kim Taeyeon? Who’s him? How dare he want to going out with my g…”

Tiffany facepalm her face. Thinking how stupid her boyfriend sometimes.

“baby, It’s you, K.I.M T.A.E.Y.E.O.N ! “ Tiffany spelled his name.

“Me? But..”

“Hyung, We actually planned this. So, you will follow me back to Seoul. You will having date with Noona, I will having date with my Yoongi!.” Yuri said then peck on  Yoona ‘s lips and Yoona hugged Yuri on side.

“Yah! How dare you d….”

“Taengoo, Let’s go.!  Happy Anniversary YoonYul!” Tiffany said while pulled Taeyeon out from the house.

“Hmm Yoong, Where do you want to go? Let’s go.”

“I didn’t have any plan. And, I  thought you forgot that I will call you tonight.” Yoona pouted.

“Sorry.i just want to surprise you.Now, I’m here. You don’t need to call me. I’m yours tonight ”

Yoona giggled “Hmm okay.. I think I don’t want to go anywhere. Can we just stay at home? I want to spend my time with you only, without to disguise.”

They rarely went out for date since they don’t want to get caught by anybody. If they went out, they have to disguise.

“Okay, anything for my queen.” Yuri said then kissed on Yoona hand. Yuri has called Pizza delivery and they have  dinner. After dinner, They went to bed room and watched movie together.

“Yul.” Yoona said while laid closely on Yuri.

“hmm.” Yul gave his attention to Yoona.

“Happy anniversary.” Yoona said then kiss Yuri passionately.

“happy anniversary babe. I love you so much.” Yuri smiled and then kiss Yoona.

“Are you not sleepy?” Yuri asked Yoona since Yoona keep looked at him.

“I don’t want to sleep. I’m so happy to see you here with me.” Yoona said

“Me too.. But, I have to sleep. I have to go back to Jeju tomorrow morning.”

Yoona pouted.

“I have to go Yoong. I’m sorry. My next shooting will be at 10 am tomorrow. I’m back here just to be with you. You make me worried when  I see you crying. Are you okay? “Yuri said while rubbed gently on Yoona’s back.

“I’m feel like, you are not giving much attention to me lately.”Yoona said.

“I’m sorry, it’s because of my dramas. But trust me, I always remember you. After this drama finish, I will take few months rest, okay? I will be with you. “ Yuri said then kissed on top of her head.

“But, I will be busy for my new drama.” Yoona sighed.

“We can’t  do anything if our schedule is not align to each other. But, I understand that. We can meet each other if you are  free.  I will come to your house, sleep with you every night. You like that?”

Yoona just nodded. And then, she yawned.

“Awww, my queen is sleepy. Finally!.” Yuri giggled.

“But, I want to spend time with you.” Yoona pouted.

“But, we need to sleep. I need to back to Jeju tomorrow morning.”

Yoona sighed.

“I’m sorry.”

“hmm okay.”

“Ah, I almost forgot. I bought you something.” Yuri said and then stood up and took a small box on his backpack.

“What’s this?” Yoona asked.

“It’s necklace.”Yuri said put on Yoona neck.

“Thank you Yul.” Yoona smiled. “I thought this year you will propose me.”

“I’m sorry Yoong. I promise, after everything is okay I will do it. You will wait for me, right?”

“Yes. I will. Thanks for this necklace.” Yoona said then pecked on Yuri’s lips.

“I have something to give you too. Here.”

It’s hand watch. Yoona then put on Yul’s hand.

“Do you like it?”

“Yes!. It’s so beautiful.! Thank you babe”

“So, I want you wear this watch every day. And, remember me every second.” Yoona said

“ I will. Yoong. Don’t worry.”

“Okay, let’s sleep.” Yoona said while laid down and she put her head on Yul’s arm.

“I want sleep on your arm.”

“Okay babe. Happy 5th anniversary. I love you so much and good night..!” Yuri said and then kiss her on the lips.

“happy anniversary Kwon Yuri! I love you too.”

 

____

Few months later.

 

Yoona woke up and checked on her phone. And suddenly, she saw a news about Yuri.

Dispatch : Breaking news Han Ye Seul with Kwon Yuri.

Dispatch team have revealed that the have a proof that Han Ye Seul, a famous actress has special relationship with Member of SHY, Kwon Yuri who also actor who starring with Ye Seul for her new drama.  The pictures show that Yuri helped Ye Seul walked to her hotel room. Based on Source, Yuri went out from the hotel room after 30 minutes later. Are they in relationship? We still didn’t get any answer from their agencies. Please waiting for the next update!

 

“Yuri is cheating on me? I thought he loves me.” Yoona cried. Tiffany who just got this news immediately went to see Yoona.

“Yoong.”

“Unnie. He’s cheating on me!”

“Shh.. calm down Yoong. Let’s listen to his explanation first.” Tiffany tried to soothed her while hugged her.

After that, Yuri came to Yoona’s house.

“Babe. I.. I can explain.”

“I don’t want to listen to you anymore.” Yoona said while she lay on her bed.

“Babe, trust me.Please, listen to me first.”

“I don’t want to listen anything. That’s why you don’t want to reveal our relationship? You with her!”

“No.. that’s not true.” Yuri sat beside the bed while tried to hug Yoona before she pushed him.

“So, maybe you keep something secret in your house. That why, you don’t want me to go there even once.”

“Yoong, I told you already, I don’t want a..”

“I’m tired with this relationship Yul. Let’s break up.”

“Yoong!. Please let me explain first. Please.” Yuri said and begged her hardly.

“Yul, you’re  hurting me. I just can’t stand with this relationship anymore. I hate you. Please go. “

Yul tried to beg her again

“No. I don’t want to hear anything. Go out !” Yoona shouted and close her both ear.

“Yul, I think it’s better you go home first. Let’s her cool down first. okay?” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, Yul. We need to go to office. Ceo wants to see you now. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said and pecked on his girlfriend before went out to take a car.

“Noona, please take a good care of her. I will be back. Thank you, Noona.” Yuri said and Tiffany just nodded. Before walked out, as usual he needs to wearing mask and everything before he can go to the car.

“Yul, this is a great chance for you. Just let agree with my ideas.“ Mr Park, the CEO said to Yuri.

“No, sir. I can’t. We are not in relationship at all. How can we give false news like this?”

“I know, but since your drama will be released, this is the opportunity to make this drama get high rating. I gave the great idea, right? The actor and actress are dating?. You will be so popular. Trust me”

Yuri sighed. “Sir, please. I can’t. This is not the way for me to proof that I’m a good actor.”

“Why? Are you in relationship? Secretly?” Mr Park was curious.

And Yuri can’t tell the real thing since it will make everything getting worst.

“Just follow this Yul. You know that you have to follow everything? You can’t break the rules that we have agreed.”Mr Park seems like threatening Yuri. Yuri couldn’t object it since he has to follow everything until his contract expired. He has planned to reveal his relationship with Yoona before he renew the contract.

“Okay, I will tell the media that you are in relationship with Ye Seul. Her agency also agreed with this, Yul.” Mr Park patted his hand on Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri excused himself and walked out from the company.

“Hyung, bring me to Yoona’s house.” Yuri felt so mad. He couldn’t do anything. He just slam his hand the car before went into it.

When Yuri and Taeyeon were on their way to Yoona’s house. The news has been spread to the media. And it makes more hurt to Yoona.

“Yoong.” Yul went to Yoona’s room and hugged her.

Yoona just quiet.

“Babe, let me explain.”

“I have read the news. Congratulations for your relationship with her.” Yoona said.

“Yoong. That night, there was nothing happened. I just sent her to her room since she is drunk. “

“but,you went out after 30 minutes, are you f**ked with her ?”

“ What? Yoong. No. I’m only…”
“Stop Yul. I don’t want to hear your explanation. Just go. Let’s break up.” Yoona said.

“Please, let me explain until finish. “

“No. I hate to listen it.” Yoona said then handed the necklace to Yuri.

“Babe, this is my…”

“Yes. And I don’t need that. You are with her now. I hope you will be happy. “ Yoona said then stood up and went to the bathroom. Before Yuri could stop her, she has locked the door.

“Yoong..Please.Listen to me first.” Yuri said while knocked on the door.

“Just go Yuri. I hate you. Go!”

Yuri couldn’t do anything. He has to go back to his house since he has schedule for tomorrow morning. After bid good bye to Tiffany, he back to his house while Taeyeon drive him to the house. After that night, Yoona never responded to Yuri message and Calls. She just read it. She will cry after read it. She really missed him but, she couldn’t accept that Yuri is cheating on her. And Yuri never give up to send her message every day and call her but she never answer it. Tiffany and Taeyeon forbid him to go Yoona’s house since the news spread, reporters and fans keep watching Yuri.

After few months

 

Dispatch : Breaking news Lee Seung Gi & Im Yoona are Dating!

We are releasing our exclusive report, announcing that Lee Seung Gi and Yoona enjoying several dates.

Both of their company has confirmed it that the both are in early stage of relationship.

Let’s congrats to this new celebrity couple!.

Yuri has read the news and he feels the pain on his heart. He still loves Yoona even they both have broken up for months ago. He never thought that Yoona has moved on with their 5 years relationship. He feels so bad since he couldn’t do anything to make them together again. Every day Yuri start to Smoking and Drink alcohol heavily and he will be wasted every night. It made Taeyeon worried to him. Until one day, Yuri suddenly unconscious and Taeyeon has to brought him to the hospital.  He has to cancel his participation on  special guest for new store opening with his group members, Hyo and Soo. “Mr Yuri is stable. He just need more rest. And Please control him from drink too much alcohol ” That’s the doctor said and Taeyeon and Tiffany felt relieved. Yuri was having alcohol overdose. It may cause him die if Taeyeon didn’t send him to hospital immediately. This issue needs to be hided from everybody because it can ruin Yuri reputations. His company was did everything to clear this things. And reporters just got info that Yuri has high fever.

“Babe.” Tiffany called her boyfriend who sat beside Yuri’s hospital bed.

“Yes?”
“What happened to him? He’s  never being like this.”

“He didn’t take care of his health. He is being heavy drinker now, Fany. He drinks every night”

“omg!. As I now, he is really taking care of his health. You didn’t forbid him ?”

“I do.  But I couldn’t do anything, He even cried and talking about Yoona almost every night. But, tonight I found him unconscious at his kitchen . He must be really sad now.” Taeyeon sighed. “maybe you can talk to him, Fany? Let’s help him to be better.”

After few minutes later, Yuri has woke up. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around then he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Noona.” Yuri smiled weakly.

“Yul. Are you okay?” Tiffany rubbed gently on his head. “I’m so worry.”

“I’m okay noona. I’m sorry for making you worried.”

“Yul, are you thirsty? Here drink this.” Taeyeon handed a glass of plain water to him and he helped  Yuri  to sit.

“Yul, you have to be strong. I know, it’s hard for you now.” Tiffany said to him while held his hand.

“How is she now unnie? Is Seunggi  taking care her well?”

“Hmm Yul,  stop thinking about her please. You need to rest.”

“Noona, I still love her. But, if.. if she happy with Seunggi, I … I will give up to get her back… back to me.” Yul said and suddenly he cried.”

“Yul. I said stop thinking about this, Please.” Tiffany felt sad and she hugged him and Taeyeon patted gently on Yuri broad shoulder to calm his boss aka his best friend. Since they are best friend since high school until be a  Yuri’s manager, he never see Yuri being like this. Taeyeon and Tiffany went home after make sure Yuri has calmed down and Sleep.

----

3 days later, Yuri has discharged from Hospital and he back to his house. His agency gave him a week rest before start back his schedule. Yuri was bored at home then he started to talk with his fans through Instalive.

“Hello everyone!. “ After few minutes, there are lot of fans watching his instalive. They gave questions and as an idol, Yuri tried to answers all the questions from his fans.

“I’m sorry for not be able to meet you guys on last Sunday. I’m just discharged this morning. And I’m really sorry for making you guys worried about me. I’m just having high fever because I didn’t take care of myself. But, I’m promise I will take care of myself now. Before I have end this instalive, I would like to sing a song for you all. “ I will sing “I choose To Love You By Hyolyn ssi.” He then took his guitar and start play it while singing.  

*Dear readers,
 just imaging that Yuri cover this song from drama Monstar by Kang Haneul *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdNjsHh_iwA

 

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips

So that my love will be delivered to your heart.

If you still haven’t known how I felt

I will love you more than anyone in this world”

Yuri suddenly  think of  Yoona and this is her favourite song. But, he knows that he needs to move on since Yoona might be happy with a new guy.

“ I will love you until always,

I will love you

Like this moment right now,

More than anyone in this world

I will love you”

Yuri sang until end of the song and bid a good bye to his fans. Without he noticed it, Yoona has watched his instalive

“I miss him.” Yoona thought. Yoona knew on what was happened to Yuri through Tiffany. She just pretended that she never cared but she is really worried on him.

------To Be Continued--------

Hello readers! Miss me? Kekeeke I’m a sorry for disappear for so long. Here, I have updated a new story. hope you guys will like it.

for the song that Yuri sang in this story, the title is I Choose To Love You  aka I Will Love You by Hyolyn.

I really like this song  and that why, my stories title always I Choose to love you.

Just Imaging that Kang Haneul is Kwon Yuri in this Story.

Until we meet again , Readers!