Story 3

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

“Noona, I want to confess to Yoong tomorrow. Tomorrow will be our last class. so, I think this is the right time, Noona. It might be our last meet.”Yul said to his sister, Jessica.

“Really? Omo! finally my dongsaeng ready to be in love.”Jessica responded excitedly while ruffled Yul’s hair happily.

“Yah,noona I told you already don’t touch my hair!.”Yul groaned and fixed his hair.

“Hahaha. Sorry.” .And then Jessica ruffled it again and made Yul glared at his sister before he continued talked.

“Noona, what should I bring? is it okay just bring flowers?”Yul asked his sister who sat beside him at the couch at living room.

“Hmm most importantly, be honest and show to her that you really love her. I know you love her for so long right? Since you two were in high school. ”Jessica said while lean her head on yul’s shoulder

“Yeah .But, Noona I know that she crushing on someone at our college, how if she rejecting me, Noona?”Yul said worriedly.

“At least you try Yul, and I think she loves you too. You should try .Don’t hesitate anymore, before someone take her from you. Fighting my handsome little brother.”Jessica said and then gave a supported to her brother.

 

The next day

 

“Yoona,would you be my girlfriend?”

Yoona smiled and then responded “Yes.”

“Thank you Yoona”Then he hugged Yoona.

Meanwhile Yul just looked at them from far. He was late .Seunggi, the man who Yoona crushing on had confessed to her before Yul. Yul just watched them and the flowers from his hand fall from his hand. He felt so hurt, He loved Yoona so much but, someone has taken her from him before he got a chance to confess his feeling on his best friend since they were in high school. Yoona looked so happy with Seunggi and Yul had walked faster to avoided from Yoona noticed him.

 

Night at the Bar

 

Yul drank too much, he never being like this and he really hate to drink an alcohol because it’s unhealthy. But, this time he really sad and thought that if he drunk he felt better. Suddenly someone had approached him.

“Hey,handsome.” A lady had approached Yul while her put her hand on Yul arm and then to his thigh. Yul just looked at her.

“Are you stress? want to tried something that can pleasure you and release you stress?” The girl said and kissed Yul cheek and Then Yul kissed her lips. This is the first time Yul went to the bar alone and drunk badly. After that, That girl brought Yul to the hotel room near the Bar, and they checked in to the hotel room.( You know what was happened next, right? =) ) Yul was slept with that unknown girl. He went home in the morning while Jessica already went to work. He tried to avoid his sister.

In the night on the next day ,Yul went to the same bar. Other girl approached him again, And then they went to the hotel room. But this time, Jessica had caught his little brother, She followed Yul since he went out from their apartment and she saw everything. Before anything happened, Jessica had entered to the hotel room with helped from her friend who coincidence one of the staff at the hotel. Her friend told her about Yul had checked in to the hotel with the unknown girl yesterday night.

 

Jessica had Slapped Yul twice and then chased-off the unknown girl.

“Noona,”Yul said while he had drunk.

“What are you have done, Yul?” Jessica shouted at his brother.

“Why you being like this? You slept with a girl, You drinking, smoking? What is it Yul?”Jessica is totally mad at her brother now.

“Noona, Yoong..”Yul started to tears. He felt so hurt when thought about that.

“What happened? Is she rejected you?”

“No. I got no chance to confess to her, Noona. She with someone else. He had confessed to her before me.”Yul sat on the ground.                                                       

Jessica sat beside on Yul. She tried to calm her little brother. She hugged him,

“I know you sad and hurt but doesn’t means that you can being like this. Where is my little brother who hate smoke? Alcohol huh? This is not the way to solve problem, to released stress. Please, before you went too far,l et’s stop this. My Yul is a good man,right?”

After that,Yul had talked with his sister until he felt so tired and he slept. They were slept at that Hotel room, since Yul had paid that.

 

In The morning

Yul woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked someone who slept beside him.a nd he was shocked. that was his sister, Jessica.

“Noona.”Yul said hesitately

Jessica opened her eyes and yawned.

“Morning Yul.”

“Noona,why are you here? Hmm I…I  didn’t do anything bad to you last night right?”Yul said and after that looked into the blanket, he still wore his pants .Jessica looked at Yul’s action before patted hardly on his forehead.

“yah, are you forgot already? and nothing happen, pabo. And i’m your sister “Jessica yelled at her little brother. Aigoo, that’s so dangerous, you didn’t remember anything. You better don’t drink anymore Yul, or I will kill you.

“I..I remember you talked with me, but I don’t remember we were slept here.”

“You had paid this room, so I don’t want to waste your money. Get up now and we go home.” Jessica said to Yul.

And then, they went home separately.

After 2 weeks later.

Yoona didn’t meet and even called Yul since she had dating with Seunggi. She had busy with her love life and almost every day, Yoona met Seunggi.Yul still tried to heal himself from frustrated. Yul kept looked at his phone. No message, no Call from Yoona. And then ,one day Yul decided to called Yoona and met her at their usual cafe they hang out together. Yul wanted to meet Yoona because he had something to told her and of course,he missed Yoona.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“Hey Yoong”Yul greeted Yoona

“Hey Yul,”Yoona greeted back with smiled.

“Yoong, I already knew that you had dating with Seunggi.”

“Hehe..You know what,I never thought that He loves me. You know right, I have been crushing on him since our first semester. Finally,After 3 years and we are graduated he confess to me.”Yoona said excitedly. They had talked randomly. and then, Yul wanted to told her something.

“Yoong, I’m sorry.I have to tell you something.”Yul said to Yoona.

“about what?”Yoona asked before sipping her Coffee.

“Seunggi.I think you better careful ,I saw him yesterday night. He met Suzy,He looked like tried to coaxed her or something. They were like argued and even Seunggi hugged her from back.” Yul said

After that,Yoona had slapped Yul on his cheek.Yul was dumbfounded and his cheek was red because of slapped that he received from Yoona.

“Don’t try to make a story Yul. Are you trying to ruin your best friend relationship huh?”Yoona said and made people in the cafe looked at them.

.I’m your best friend. Before you know him, I know you first. Are you forgot about that? We have been best friend for a long time. And now,You didn’t trust me? just because you know that cheated man?”

Yoona slapped Yul again. “he is my boyfriend. You as my bestf riend should support me not against our relationship. I have to go now. We have nothing to say anymore. Bye”Yoona walked away while Yul called her for several times but she didn’t stop even looked at Yul at all.

 

 

Other day

 

“Noona,I think I want go to LA for vacation or maybe start doing Volunteer job. I need to calm myself and move on from this thing. Want to join me too Noona?” Yul asked his sister, .Jessica knew what was happened to Yul and she felt sorry for her little brother.

“Yul, Noona cannot take leave anymore. I have busy with the new project that we will launch in the end of Year. My boss, would never approve my leave Yul.”Jessica sighed.” You just go and make sure back here with the new Kwon Yul,but how long you will be there Yul?”

“Hmm 6 months?”

Jessica sighed and at the same time she approved it since she understand about Yul situations.

“All right .take your time Yul. when you will go there?”

“Tomorrow”

“What? Why you didn’t tell me earlier huh?” Jessica groaned.

“Noona ,I just bought the flight ticket yesterday, and I didn’t plan to there actually. You know my situation now right?” Yul said with a sad expression. I want to do some volunteer job there. So I will be busy too.

Jessica nodded “noona will miss you ,you need to take care okay? I’m sorry I will be busy tomorrow so I couldn’t send you to the airport.” Jessica said while pouted.

“It’s okay Noona,I will take a taxi. But, noona I have something to give to Yoona. Can you pass this to her later for her birthday present?” Jessica sighed .Yul, I thought you already moved on?

“Noona, she is still my best friend and I sure my heart still loves her, It’s not easy for me too, Noona.”

“Alright,I will give to her later.”

“You still remember her birth date, right?” Yul asked.

“it’s 30 May, Right?” Jessica wants the confirmation.

“Yes.Correct.”

“Okay, are you done packing your things? Want me to help?” Jessica asked her brother.

“Hmm,yes I need your help, as usual. Hehehe” Yul said then laugh.

“I know it already. Okay, let’s do now.”

3 weeks Later
”Yoona, Let’s break up.”Seunggi said to Yoona when they had a lunch together.

“B..but why? I did something wrong,?” Yoona asked with sad expression.

“You didn’t do anything wrong,butit’s me.I still cannot forget Suzy. I still love her. And I want to apologize to you because I’m just using you to make her jealous. If Yul didn’t meet me 3 weeks ago, I might still cheating on you, Yoona. I’am sorry. Let’s break up. ”Seunggi said.

Yoona were crying. Before she walked out from the restaurant she had splashed her drink to Seunggi.

She felt so hurt and suddenly she thought about Yul and she went to his house.

“Sica unnie, can I meet Yul?”Yoona said while wiped her tears.

“Yul is not here, He went to LA since 3 weeks ago Yoona.”

“Why? He didn’t tell me at all.”Yoona’s thought and make her more sad.

“Okay unnie, Thank you.See you later” Yoona was about to walk but Jessica called her and she stopped. And Jessica went to her room and took a present from Yul for Yoona.

“This is from Yul. He asked me to give to you when you came here.” Jessica gave to her.

Beside gift for her birthday, there was a letter for her.

 

Yoong,

 

Happy birthday.I’m sorry, since we are being a friend I always celebrated with you. But, for this time I Hope you will be happy celebrate your birthday with Seunggi.I ’m sorry if you think I want to ruin your   relationship. Please take care,I love my best friend forever.

 

Kwon Yul.

 

“Yoong, actually Yul loves you, He loves you more than a best friend. Did you realize that?” Jessica asked.

“Seriously? I…I thought he just take care of me because we are best friend. He never confess to me.”

“He loves you since you two are in high school. But, he don’t dare to confess to you. He worried it will ruin the friendship .He wanted to confess to you. But he said, other boy had confessed to you before he could do so .He saw everything that day when he wanted to confess to you.”

Yoona sighed .and tried to dailing Yul’s phone. “Yoong, He didn’t use his usual number. He just called  sometimes using a private number.

“Yul, im sorry, I am so stupid to know that you love me.”Yoona thought

 

After few months later, Yul went back to Seoul. Jessica took her dongsaeng at the airport. Yul back to seoul with a girl, named Vivian and Jessica knew her.

“Yul, tonight we will be having dinner with your friends and Yoong as well at our apartment for celebration you went back home!” Jessica said while drove her car.

“Seriously, for me Noona? Thank you Noona!. You are the best sister in the world.”Yul said while ruffled his sister’s hair and kiss her cheek. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“So, you guys had lunch already?” Jessica Asked Yul and Vivian.

“Yes Unnie. Hmm unnie, can I sleep at your room tonight? and for the next day too? I will be here for a week.” Vivian asked Jessica.

“Yes, why not. At least I have a friend who can talk with me before sleep. We haven’t meet for a long time right?. ”Jessica responded while smiled.

Vivian nodded while smiled.

“Noona, hmm how is everything? hmm my friends?Hmm Yoong?

“Everthing is okay Yul  ,hmm about Yoong, I have something to tell you.”

“What is noona?”

“She had broken up with his boyfriend.”

“What?”

 

At night

Jessica, Yul and Vivian had prepared dinner for them and Yul’s friend.

“Hey Yul. I miss you, bro” Taeyeon hugged Yul tightly.

“Hey Taeng,I Miss you too .After that, Yul released himself from Taeyeon’s Hug.” Hey Fany.”He waved his hand on Tiffany, Taeyeon’s girlfriend. Tiffany waved her hand back and showed her eyes smiled as well. Yul looked at Tiffany back,he saw Yoona.

“Hey Yoong.”Yul waved his hand and hesitate to hug her or not. Then he decided to Hugged her since they were best friend right?

“I miss you Yoong.”Yul hugged Yoona while his hand rubbed gently on Yoona’s hair. Yoona just let it since she missed Yul and his hugged too. After that ,Jessica and Vivian walked to the living room. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona looked at Vivian, they didn’t know her. Awaiting for someone to introduced her to them. Yul walked to Vivian and held her hand.

“Vivi,this is Taeyeon,Tiffany his girlfriend”

 And this is Yoona, my best friend.”

“oh ,she is Yoona? She beautiful.”Vivian said while Yoona smiled and blushed.

“And guys, this is my girlfriend Vivian.”Yul introduced Vivian to them while put his arm on Vivian Shoulder. Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yoona quite shocked, even Vivian also.

“Wow, since when you in relationship with her, Yul?”

“Hmm few months ago.”Yul said then looked at Vivian

“It’s already 3 months, baby” Vivian said while rubbed Yul’s cheek and made Yul smiled. Yoona suddenly pouted. She was smiled before Yul introduced her girlfriend to them.

“Okay, guys, let’s have our dinner.” Jessica said and walked to the dining room, follow by other while Vivian and Yul walked and intertwined their hand. Yoona just looked at them with a sadness and Jealousy. After had dinner, they had talked randomly until 10 pm, Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yoona excused themself to went home.After that, Yul had called yoona.

 

“Hello,Yoong.”

“Hi Yul.”

“Yoong,you already slept?”

“Not yet.Why?”

“Hmm I just miss you.and miss you to talk with you like we usually do at night.Do you miss me?”Yul asked Yoona.

“Hmm..yeah..I miss you too.”Yoona replied

“Yoong,you are not working yet right? can we hang out together tomorrow? Only two of us”Yul suggested.

“two? how about your girlfriend.?”

“Haa, she will busy tomorrow .So, I want to spend time you.”

“is she okay if we go out? she not jealous?”

“oh,she won’t since she knew that you are my best friend. how about you? Seunggi will not jealous?”Yul asked even he already knew that they were broke up already.

“Hmm..n..n.. not.Not at all.he knew you are my best friend too.”Yoona replied with stammered.”

“Okay,I will pick you tomorrow at 11.30 am. We will had lunch together okay.? Good night Yoong. I love you”Yul said and tried to teased Yoona.

“Yul, stop it.”Yoona sighed.

“Why? as a bestfriend I cannot love you?”

“What if Vivian heard that?”

“She understand me .Don’t worry. Or you afraid that Seunggi will hear that?”Yul asked back.

Yoona sighed.”Okay Yul, Good night. See you tomorrow.”Yoona cut off the line.

 

On the next day,They had hang out together ,went to shopping mall ,had lunch together, watching movie, and after then play bowling together. They had the usual activities when they was in high school and college .Before sent Yoona back to home, Yul asked Yoona to went out with him on the next day too.

 

Next day

They went to shopping mall .After arrived to the shopping mall Yul talked to Yoona why they went to the shopping mall.

“Yoong, I need your help.”

“What is it?”

“ I want to buy a watches for Vivian. Can you choose for me? You know right, I not good in choosing a women things?”

Yoona sighed.”Okay.”Yoona felt so jealous but, she had to hide it. After that ,Yul decided to buy some clothes for Vivian.Yoona had to choosed as well. Yul looked so happy.in the night, Yul sent Yoona back to her home.

“Yoong, why you are not like usual? are you sick?”Yul asked.

“Like usual?what do you mean?”

“You are not like before .You always talk so much, smile and always teasing me .are you sick?”

“No. I’m fine.”

“or you have any problem? Seunggi did something to you?”Yul asked more.

Yoona sighed. “ No, we are okay.”

“Are you sure? I didn’t see him called you since yesterday?”

“He..he is busy now Yul.”Yoona lied.”okay, I’m sleepy I go to home now.”Yoona was about to opened the car door.

“Wait.”Yul took a small box from the shopping bag.

“This is for you.”Yul handed to Yoona.

“What is it?”

“It’s bracelet .I saw that you looked at the shop just now .I think you like it”

“When did you buy it?”Yoona asked.

“When I said I wanted to go toilet, remember? Actually, im not going to toilet.”Yul grinned.” This is for you because you helped me to bought things for my girlfriend. Thank you.”Yul said and then hugged Yoona .Yoona just dumbfounded and let Yul hugged her.

“Thank you.Good night Yul.”Yoona walked to her house and went to her room.

After closed her room door,“I love you,Yul. Why I just felt it when you are not around me, and now, you had someone else in your heart.I.. I’m just late.”Yoona thought and started to tears and she was crying at that night.

 

Yul kept asked Yoona to went out.and everytime, Yoona asked Yul why he didn’t go out with his girlfriend instead of her. They went out in the afternoon and went home in the night.

 

“Yoong, how long you want to cheating on me?” They were at in front of Yoona’s apartment that she shared with Tiffany.

“Cheating on what?”Yoona groaned.

“I knew everything. You already broke up with Seunggi. How long you want to keep it that from me?”

“That’s not your business.”Yoona yelled. “I have to go now. Thanks Yul” Yoona was about to out from Yul’s car.

“Wait Yoong.”Yul pulled Yoona’s hand.Yoona took a sat back.

“What else Yul? You already knew right? What else you want to know huh?”

“Why you broke up with him? Please tell me,I am your…best friend right?”Yul still held Yoona’s hand.

Yoona had told everything to Yul.

“Yoong,you should tell me earlier.”Yul hugged Yoona and rubbed her back gently.Yoona didn’t pulled herself from Yul because ,she really missed Yul,missed the hugged,missed Yul’s scent.

“Why, I am stupid and I didn’t realize that this man really love me? and now,I am regret.He already have someone else.”Yoona thought

“Yoong,I love you.no as bestfriend.I love you more than that.”Suddenly Yul said it to her.She don’t want to believe it.

“Yul,stop it.we can’t be together.You already have someone else.”Yoona said and suddenly her tears came out.

“No Yoong,Let me explained first.Me and Vivian we are just..”Yul wanted to told Yoona but she had cut off.

“Yul,stop it.Yes, I admit,.I love you.I just realized it when you are not around me.everyday I thought about you and I thought why I am so stupid didn’t realize it.We will just stay as a bestfriend.I don’t want to ruin you relationship with Vivian.She is beautiful,and I am sure she will take care of you.”

“Yoong,please.listen to me first.Me and Vivian are not…”

“what else Yul?I don’t want to know anymore.I’m tired now.want to sleep.”Yoona was about to open the door.Yul pulled her again,then pulled her head closed to him and kissed her on lips.Yoona was widened her eyes.and then yul released her.

“I love Yoong,Please.Let me…”

Yoona had slapped Yul. “ What are you doing? Are you trying to cheat on your girlfriend?. I hate you! “ Yoona said before walked out from his car.

“Yoong! Yoong! Wait!”Yoona just walked to her house and didn’t look back at all.

Yul sighed.and started to drove his car.After that,His car stopped at the traffic light.He accidently looked at the back seat.There was some of shopping back belong to Yoona.And after that,he made u-turn and went back to Yoona’s house.

 

“Hi Fany Noona,I want to see yoona.”

“Yoona?she just went out.”

“Huh? Where did she go?”Yul asked worriedly

“I don’t know, she didn’t tell me.Yul,is everything okay?”

“Hmm.I’m not sure.Noona, I go first okay.This is yoona’s thing.Yul said and then handed the shopping bags to Tiffany.”

Yul looked around while drove his car.He searched for 10 minutes,still not found Yoona.

Where she is now?Is already late night.”Yul thought and worried about Yoona.

And then,Yul got an idea. “Haa,maybe she at the han river now.”Since Han river park with her house is not really far.

Meanwhile, Yoona sat at the bench near the river.T here’s no crowded with people now since it’s already midnight.Suddenly.

“Give your bag now or you know what will happen to you girl.!” Someone came near to her,holded a knife on his hand. Yoona hesitate to give it. “Now!” and Yoona gave it to him and the he ran. But,suddenly Yul came and ran to catch the robber.

“Yul.!”

“Just stay there Yoong.”Yul shouted while ran to the robber.and after that,Yul finally catched the robber and give several punch on that man. but, Yul didn’t awared that man had a knife on his hand.and he had stabbed on Yul stomach just to released himself from Yul.Yul holded Yoona’s bag and the robber just ran without got anything from Yoona’s bag.Yul held his bleeding stomach. and then he walked to Yoona.

“Yoona.are you okay?is he did anything to you?”Yul said and winced in pain. and then handed the bag to Yoona..

“I…I am okay Yul.”Yoona asked and she felt something is not right now. and then ,Yoona looked at Yul other hand that he held his wounded on his stomach.

“Yul!.omo.you are bleeding.Lets go to the hospital now.”Yoona said worriedly and helped Yul to walked to his car.Yoona helped Yul to sat on passenger seat beside driver seat.

“Yoong,I want to tell you something.”Yul said and winced in the pain now.

Yoona take off her jacket and put on Yul’s wound.that’s for stopping the bleeding “Yul,stop talking.please.stay awake,don’t close your eyes.and hold this”

“Yoong,please listen first.”Yul said

“Yul,you are injured now.Stop talking.”

“me.. and Vivian..are..not couple..she’s my cousin.”Yul said and he felt more pain.But,he still continued to talked.”I..love you for..so long.” his sweat dropped more like  rain since he tried to bare with the pain.I thought,I can forget you.but,no. I still love you. I just knew you had brake up after I arrived here.”Yul groaned as he felt more pain.

Yoona so worried to Yul,She knew that if people losses so much blood it can make the people die.“Yul,stop talking.I don’t want to here anything now!.”Yoona yelled at Yul.and Yul had silent.For a few minutes,they had arrived.

“Yul,where are here now.”Yoona just stopped the car at emergency area.and she looked at Yul.He closed his eyes.

“Yul! Yul!Yul.Please don’t leave me Yul!” Yoona tried to woke up Yul,but he didn’t respond.Yoona was panicked and she cried.And then, the nurses and attandent hospital came out and ran to the car.They put Yul on the mobilize bed and walked rapidly to the emergency room,while Yoona still held Yul’s hand.

“Miss,you cannot enter.please stay at outside.”The nurse said to Yoona.she took a sit and started to call Jessica and Tiffany.

“Sica noona.”

“Yes.”

“Yul..Yul had injured now.”Yoona said while cried.

“What?”

 

Jessica and Vivian came first and then TaeNy couple to the hospital..Tiffany hugged Yoona to calmed her.Vivian asked what was happened while she hugged Jessica. Yoona told them the incident.After waited for 40 minutes,The doctor had came out from the emergency room.Doctor informed that Yul that Yul was saved because the injury was not effected any organ and Yul will concious on the next day.They felt relieved, even Yoona had stopped cried and rubbed her face from tears.

 

“Sica unnie,I want to stay here with him.Can I?”Yoona asked permission from Jessica.

“Yes.Yoona.Thank you”Jessica replied with a bit smile

“Hmm Yoona-ssi, can we talk?”Vivian asked.

“okay.”Yoona responded.

They all were at the ward and after that,Taeyeon and Tiffany excuse themself to went home,and jessica went to the cafetaria to get some food.

“Yoona-ssi”Vivian started the conversation while they were at the ward.

“Just call me Yoona.It’s okay”Yoona responded.

“Yoona-ssi, me and Yul are cousin. We are not dating. This is Yul’s plan only. We knew that you had brake up with you boyfriend.”

“Hmm he just told me about that too.”

“Hmm but, I have something to tell you. I really loved Yul. He is a good man.I believed he can protect me and loved me sincerely”

Yoona felt so sad when heard that and felt jealous too ,I should compete with her?-Yoona thought

“When he came to LA, he stayed with me. Honestly, I have tried to seduce him before. But,He rejected me.I.. I have kissed him on lips too.” Then, we might just a fate to be cousins only. Vivian said nervously. I have feeling on him since we were small.

Oh damn! Sh!t..You kissed him. He’s mine okay!-Yoona thought

I tried to make him love me and forget you. But,He still loved you.I felt so ashamed on that. How bad I am as his cousin .I asked forgiveness from him and he just accepted that without asking me anything. He said that I’m just like his dongsaeng, never more than that. I felt so bad, and he coaxed me but still cannot accept me more than now.

Yes, Vivian,you are really bad girl.tsk tsk-Yoona thought

But now, I’m giving up. He loved you. Only you. How strong he’s love on you? I don’t even know that. Please,take care of him. If you break his heart again ,I won’t let you with him anymore,Yoona.”Vivian said and then patted on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Thank you Vivian for the explanation. I will take care of him.”Yoona smiled to her.

“I have to go now. I will bring Jessica unnie too. We will come tomorrow .Please take care of him. Good night.” Vivian said and shook her hand with Yoona.

Yoona had slept on the couch in the beside Yul’s bed. Before she went to slept, She kissed Yul’s lips.

“Thank you Yul for everything.I love you. Please wake up tomorrow. I miss you already.”

Yul woke up in the next morning. He looked around before stood up and walked slowly to Yoona who laid on the double sit couch. He kissed her on her cheek and took his blanket and put on Yoona. Then he back went back to his bed..Yoona has woke up after one hour.

“Good Morning Yoona.”Yul said when he saw Yoona woke up from slept and yawning.

“Good Morning Yul.”

“How is your sleep.Yoong?”

“I should asked that to you right?”Yoona responded. “Yul,are you okay?”

“I feel pain right now.Ouch.”Yul suddenly changed his face expression ,looks like winced in pain.

Yoona immediately walked to Yul.”Yul,are you okay?I’ll call the nurse now.” She said before about to walk out from the ward ,but Yul pulled her hand and she stopped walk.

“No, need.I just joking.”Yul said and then smiled playfully. “I just want you to come close to me now.”

Yoona sighed and patted on Yul chest “You think this is joke?”

“ouch!.okay I’m sorry.hehehe.”Yul laughing. He pulled yoona again and hugged her.

“Yoona,I thought I won’t see you anymore. I thought,I will die last night.”Yul said while he caress yoona’s back.

Yoona hugged Yul tightly. “don’t you dare to leave me”

“Yoong,”

“Hmm..”

“I love you. I know, we are used to be a best friend. But, I love you more than that, Yoong. about Vivian, what I told you yesterday it’s true.She just my cousin.”

“I knew that Yul. And I know she loves you.”Yoona responded while still hugged Yul.

“But, I never loves her more than as a cousin. I swear,yoong.”

Yoona just silent. and then they release from hugging each other.

“Yoong ,Could you be my girlfriend? I promise you,I will take care of you even I have to sacrifice my life.”

“Hmmmm…”

“Yoong.do you hear that? I love you. Please,be my girl.”

“------”Yoona wanted to teasing Yul.

“Yoong, please please.”

“------”

“Yah! Yoona, I almost die yesterday and …”

Suddenly Yoona kissed Yul on his lips, and Yul stopped talking.”

“Yes.I accept,Yul and I love you too” Yoona said and put her hands around Yul shoulder.

“Can you stop babbling? You are so noisy”

Yul so happy even put his hands up and dance a bit. and suddenly he felt pain on his wound.

“Hey, don’t so active okay? you are injured.”

“Okay-okay. Yoona,Thank you for accepting me ..I’m so happy now.”Yul said and grinned

“Yoong”

“Hmm”

Yul kissed Yoona lips and kissed became passionately before Jessica ,Vivian, Taeyeon and Tiffany open the door and saw they were kissed. After that, Yoona and Yul relased themself from kissed and looked to other side,they were blushed.

“Yul,is that means she accept you now?”Jessica asked.

“Yes Noona! Finally!!!’”Yul said loudly and jumped around before felt pain on his wound .He went back to his bed.

“Yul, you are bleeding!.”Yoona said when she saw a blood from Yul’s clothes

“Yah ,pabo! you still injured you know! Aigoo.”Jessica said before her and Tiffany walked out from the room and called the nurse.

Vivian, and Taeyeon were panicked as well try to calm Yoona who really worried.

Even Yul is pain right now, He still happy because finally he got Yoona.

The end                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Hello Reader!

This is my third story. Seems like Yoona loves to slap people in this story. Ahahaha.. until we meet again, readers

Happy New Year 2019!