Story 4

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri were couple for 2 years. They were broke up since 3 months ago.

Yuri was helping his mother at their Restaurant when he received a phone from his best friend,      

Kim Taeyeon

“Yes Taeng? I told you already, I can’t go camping with you guys. Who will help my mom’s here?”

“It’s okay Yul. I can hire few people to help your mom. I just want you to join us. Please” Taeyeon pleaded Yul.

“I can’t. I’m really sorry.” Yul said. “ I have to go now. I need to close the restaurant now. Talk to you later.” Yul said before hang up the call. Without Yul noticed, his mom has heard everything. After done cleaning and closing their restaurant, they went to home.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Next day

“Yul”

“Yes, mom?” Yul said then kissed his mom cheek.

“You want to go camping with your friends?” His mom asked.

“How do you know about this? Must be Taeng called you, right? I’m not going, mom. I want to help you in our restaurant.”

“No. I heard everything. Just go. Enjoy with your friends. Don’t worry about restaurant. Hyuk Jun will come to help me since he take leave  for few days.” Mrs Kwon said while rubbed  her beloved son on his shoulder.

“But, Mom. I”

“No excuse. I want you to enjoy with your friends.” Mrs Kwon said firmly.

Yul sighed. “Okay,  mom. Thank you very much” Yul said while smiled to his mom.

“I want you to call Taeng, right now. Tell him you will join them. Now!”

Yul sighed. Aigoo. Okay mom.”

Then Yul called Taeyeon to inform him that he will join him and friends.

“Yes! Thank god.  Finally, you want to join us. I’m sure, you will be happy. don’t you miss us? It’s been months we didn’t see each other.” Taeng said.

“ I’m just busy with the restaurant, Taeng. I’m not like you, Rich kids. You can enjoy with your life every day.” Yul said.

“Hahaah, who said that? I have go to appa’s company and start to learn everything.”

“Whatever.” Yul said. “ Do I need to bring anything for the camping? How many days we will go there?”

“You just need to drive your car since we will go with two cars. Your car and mine. We will stay there for 2 days.” Taeyeon explained to his best friend.

“Okay. Hmm she will join too?” Yul asked hesitantly.

“Hmm yeah. Yoong, Hyo, Soo , Jess and of course my Fany. Sunny couldn’t join us. Are you okay with that?” Taeng asked him

“Yes, I’m okay. Besides, we are all friends. And who knows, this is my last time see her.” Yul said and Taeyeon can feel  that Yul is sad.

“Yul, you still don’t want to tell us what was happened?”

“No. let it just be my secret forever. And I know, she has Taecyeon now. I just want her to be happy. I’m not the one who can make it.”

“Yul,I don’t know what was happened. But, I will support you, everything with you decision that can make you happy, Yul”

Yul sighed. “ Okay, Thanks friend.”

“All right, Yul. Talk to you later. We will go On Friday afternoon. Don’t be late”

“I know. See you later Bye.”  Yul replied before hang up the call.

____________________________________________________________________________

On Friday

As per plan, They were gathered at in front of Taeyeon’s house in the afternoon. It was first time for YoonYul to see each other after they were broke up. Yul looked at Yoona. He is really missing her. Meanwhile Yoona tried not to look at him. “I will bring the girls on my car. Yul, You will bring Hyo and Soo.” Taeyeon instructed his friends and everybody just agreed. They start the cars and it takes 4 hours to be arrived. The boys setting up  the Tents. 

“ Guys, I think I forgot something. I need to buy it. “Yul said and he walks His car.

“Yul, can I follow  you? I want to buy something.” Yoona asked Yul and Yul just nodded but actually, he feels nervous.

After few minutes in the car, Yul started the conversation with Yoona.

“Yoong, How are you?”

“What do you asked?” Yoona replied without look at him.

“I just want to know, we still friend, right?”

Yoona just silent.  And Yul doesn’t want to ask anymore since he didn’t get good responded from his ex- girlfriend. They were just silent until arrived to the shop. After bought everything Yul wanted, he waited for Yoona in the car.

“What do you buy? I didn’t see anything.”

“It’s none of your business. Just drive back to them faster.”

Yul sighed. “Why  are you being like this?

“You asked me why? It’s you, Yul! You are the reason I’m be like this.” Yoona said with high voice.

“Look, I’m sorry okay. Can you just accept that we are not meant to be?” Yul said while drive his car carefully.

“Whatever. I hate you, Yul. Don’t you ever think that we can be friend anymore.”

Yul sighed. “ Can we just pretend that we are okay in front of our best friend?”

Yoona didn’t answer it. And then, they were kept silent.

After few minutes, Suddenly Yul’s car engine has problem. The car suddenly stopped. They are now in the middle of the woods. Yoona become panic.

“Yah! Why your car suddenly stop?”

“I.. I don’t know.”

“Go and check now!” Yoona said while pat Yul’s shoulder hardly.

“owww.” Stop it Yoong!. It’s hurt. Yul groaned and walked to in front of his car.

Yoona walked to beside Yul while check coverage of her phone. But, there’s no coverage so, she can’t call their friends.

“What happen?” Yoona asked while fanning herself because she feels so hot.

“I don’t know. “

“ I told you,  buy a new car! But still keep this old car! This car shouldn’t call as a car but rubbish.” Yoona said and make Yul’s angry.

“You better shut up! This is my late dad’s car! I’m not rich like you, can buy anything!. If you can’t help me, better you just stay in the car!” This time, Yul said it so loudly until make Yoona quiet.

She then walked into the car. Yul is still trying to check his car. He then feels thirsty and he walked

Into  car. Yoona was sleeping at the back seat while sitting. Yul took a drink at the back seat and drink it. He then looked at Yoona.

“I’m sorry babe. I still love you.But..” Yul said to himself. He then sighed.

He can’t repair his car and he decided to take a rest for a while and sat beside Yoona at the back seat. Without noticed it he has sleep for few hours. They both sleep and didn’t realise it, Yoona hugged Yul while sleeping.

 

 At around 8 pm, Yoona has woke up and realised that she has hugged Yul and put her head on his chest. It’s remind her the moments when they were a couple. His body, his scent always make her addicted to Yuri and made her proud to be his girlfriend. It makes her miss him more. Yoona touched his face gently and rubbed it slowly, worry to make him awake. “Are you so busy even didn’t have time to shave your facial hair, Yul.? She talked to herself while touched his chin and cheek. “But you still look handsome.” She smiled. She felt so happy and don’t want this moments ended.

And then Yul move a bit and he hugged Yoona tightly before realised that he hugged someone.

“Opss, sorry.” He said after he opened his eyes widely.

“Yah!, what are you doing?!” Yoona pretended mad to him.

“I said I’m sorry!. What are you being Feisty now? “ Yul said while looked at Yoona.

“You are the reason of my attitude Yul!” Yoona said madly.

Yul sighed. “I’m sorry for make you suffer, Yoong. I’m really sorry.” Yul said then walked out from the car and went to in front of his car.

Yoona just ignored him. And then she took a cigarette from her pocket and light up the cigarette.

“Yoong! What are you doing?” Yul saw it and then took the cigarette from .

“Give me back!” Yoona tried to snatch it back from him.

“No! Since when you are smoking?” Yul said and felt disappointed with his ex-girlfriend.

“Since you left me! Give back to me Yul!”

“No!”

“Give back to me! Now! “ She said while hit his shoulder.

“No!” He then put the cigarette on his mouth  before he cough.

Yoona worried and patted gently on his back. “ Yul, are you okay?” Yul?

“If you still want to smoke, I will smoke too. Now, choose.”

“Ok! Fine” She took the cigarette and throw it to the ground.

Yul smiled and said “Thank you”. Before cough few times.

“Yul, are you okay?” Yoona still worried.

“I’m fine.don’t worry. I just inhaled it a bit.”

“hmm Yul.”

“Yes?”

“Err.. I want to pee. Can..can you accompany me? I scared.”

Yul laugh. “Okay, let’s go.”  

They walked few metres away from the car.

“Okay, I think it is okay to pee here. Take my phone, using the torch light. I will go over there, to the tree”.

Yoona nodded.

“Don’t peeking” Yoona said.

“How if I still peeking?” Yul smirked.

“Yuulllllll.” Yoona whined.

“Hahahaha I’m joking. Okay, I will wait you there.” Yul said and walked to the tree.

After few minutes, Yoona has done and then walked to Yul. And suddenly,

“Yul! Arghhh! Snake” She ran to Yul and  fell

“aww” Yoona groaned as she has ankle sprain on her right leg.

“Yoona! Are you okay?” Yul ran rapidly to her and saw her on the ground.

“My ankle.”

Yul touched her leg.” Awww.. it’s hurt” Yoona groaned in pain.

Yul immediately put his arm on her below knees and lifting Yoona up. Yoona put her hands around Yul neck. “ I will carry you to the car.” Yoona just silent. And then few minutes later, they were arrived to the car and Yul put Yoona gently on the back seat.

“Let me see your leg.” Yul said and looked on her ankle.

“Aww. Slowly, Yul.” Yoona winced.

“I will massage it, okay?” Yul said

Yoona nodded.

Yul move Yoona’s leg slowly and after massage, he bandage it with elastic bandage. Luckily he always put first aid on his car. Yoona has cried in pain. “ Hey, stop crying. It will be okay.” Yul said while he wiped her tears. “Just rest your leg, ok?”  Yoona nodded. And Then Yul caress her hair and stared at her.

“That was not snake, I saw it. It just a twig. How could my Yoong being so clumsy huh?” Yul patted gently on head. Yoona just pouted. “ awww, so cute!” Yul said while smiled widely and pinched her cheeks.

“Yul”

“Hmm..”

“Thank you” Yoona said sincerely.

“It’s okay, but I’m sorry, if my car not break down, we might with our friends now.”

“Hmm..yeah.” and then suddenly, Yoona stomach made sound signalling that she is hungry.

Yul laughed to Yoona “awwww, someone is hungry.” Yoona pouted. Yul then took a plastic bag that consist foods that he bought from the shop.

“I only have snacks, so eat it okay? I’m going to check my car again. You just sit here and eat” Yul said and went out from the car then walked to in front of his car. After few hours, his car still not okay. “I will check it back tomorrow.” He talked to himself and walked into the car and saw Yoona has slept. He took a seat on front seat and Yoona suddenly stirred up when she felt some movement from the car. “Yoong, sorry if I make you awake.” Yul apologised.

“Is your car okay now?” Yoona asked before yawned.

“Nope. I will check it tomorrow morning. I’m so tired, Yoong” Yul sighed and felt disappointed cause he can’t repair his car.

“Let’s sleep, Yul. Just continue tomorrow” 

Yul nodded.“How is your ankle? Still hurt? “ Then Yul asked.

“Yes.” Yoona winced.

“Let me massage it.” Yul asked Yoona to put her leg on the middle of front sit near the handbrake. Then he has massage it slowly.

“Yul”

“Hmm.”

“I love you. I still love you. And I know you still love me. But why did you asked for break up. Am I not enough for you?” Yoona asked while looked at Yul seriously.

Yul keep massaging her.

“You don’t love me, anymore?” Yoona asked again.

Yul sighed. “ I did this for your own good. I want you to be happy. I don’t think you will be happy with me.”Yul said to her and made Yoona sighed.

“Is it because of Taecyeon? I know everything. I have read your conversation with him from your phone just now. He doesn’t have right to decide my happiness Yul.”

“What was he said is right. I’m from poor family, Yoong. How could I give you everything? Unlike him, He is from rich family, same goes to you. We are different status, Yoong.”

“I don’t care about status. I love you whoever you are. I need your love, not your wealth.”Yoona said and held Yul’s hand. “ I love you so much. I am so miserable since you left me, Yul. Please, come back to me.” Yoona said but more on begging him.

“I know, you worried about papa will not accept you. But, papa is a good person. He will never care about your status as long as you make me happy. You are my happiness, Yul. Please, come back to me.” Yoona pleaded.” If you still not trust me, when we back to home, let’s meet papa. He will accept you, Yul”

“Yul, please.”

Yul just ignored it

“Yah! Why are you so stubborn Yul? You better.” Before she could finish it, Yul has kissed her lips.

“You are talking too much baby. Can you stop now?” Yul said before went to back seat and sat beside her and kiss her again, deeply. Their kissing become passionately.

“I love you, Yoong. I love you so much!. I miss your lips.”Yul said and then smiled.

“I love you too.” Yoona said happily while circle her arms on Yul’s neck.

“Let’s sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow. ” Yul said and pecked her lips.

“Okay. I want to hug you.”Yoona said and hugged him before they both of them went into the dreamland.

“Good night, babe” Yul said

“Good night Yulbaby” Yoona said

Meanwhile from other side.

“So, you guys planned to make them together?” Tiffany asked her boyfriend, Taeyeon and other friends.”

“Yes, It’s Hyo and Soo’s Plan.”

They both just grinned.

“But, actually we planned to make Yoong being kidnapping by strangers but, Yoona just make our plan become easier”

“How?” Tiffany asked.

“When she wanted to follow Yul to the shop. Then, Soo just gave that idea, to make Yul’s car breakdown.” Hyo explained.

“And actually, his car is not brakedown, we just make  some of bolts loose.” Tae told his girlfriend.

“What about their safety now? Is it safe to let them there?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“Yes, they will be fine. I already hired few men to guard them.”  Soo explained.

“Ah, you guys planned everything so well. Awesome!” Tiffany complimented them happily.

“And my informer said, seems like they are back together! Uwu!” Sooyoung shouted and make his friends also so loud, happy with the news.

“So, let’s see if tomorrow they want to pretend or just announce they are back together” Jessica said happily.

And then, they were enjoying their night together and celebrating their success plan for YoonYul couple.

 

Two years later,

Yul has being busy in the office. Since 2 months ago, he is really worked hard for the project that his company gave to him. And, because of that, Yoona felt being ignored by her boyfriend. And today is their anniversary. Yoona is really sure that Yul must be forgot it. She then called him.

 

“Yoong. I’m busy right now. What do you want? “Yul pick up the phone call meanwhile still focusing on his paperwork. He has to present it to his customer by afternoon.

“babe, I miss you.You went to office without woke me up first” Yoona said while pouted.

Yul sighed. “ that’s all you want to say? I have to hang up now, I have 2 hours before my presentation. I’m really busy. Please, don’t disturb me, will you?”

“hmm Okay.”

“I have to hang up now, Bye”

“Okay Yul, I love..” Yoona couldn’t finish it, he already hang up the phone call.

Yoona groaned.

After 2 hours

“Okay Mr Kwon, I really like your presentation.” Mr Park said and stood up and shook hand with Yuri.

“So, I agree to buy it from your company. “ Mr Park announced and made Yuri satisfied with his hard work for months. After send Mr Park to elevator, Yul walked to his office. He took a sit and looked at his phone. There are 10 missed called from his girlfriend. He then decided to call her.

“Hi babe. I’m sorry.”

Yoona just silent. “Babe, where are you?”

“Are you still concern on me, Yul?”

Yul sighed “I’m sorry baby. I’m just wanted to do my best for this project. I don’t want to disappoint Mr Kim.” I have my time for you now.” Yul said while smiled. Yoona still keep quite.

“Baby, can you hear me? Hello?”

“Yul, Let’s break up. I’m sorry. I’m going to end my life now. You can be happy and looking for someone else. Good bye to you forever. I love you” Yoona said before hang up.

“Wait, Yoong! Hey! Yoong!” . Yul tried to call her but didn’t connect it.

Yul suddenly being panic. “Omg, What I have done?” Yul said and mad to himself. He immediately ran to the car park and drive to looking for his girlfriend. He kept tried to call Yoona but, Still didn’t get to talk to her. “Oh God! Don’t let anything happen to her.”  And then Jessica has called Him.

After an hour looking for Yoona, He got phone call from Jessica.

“Yul! You better faster! Yoona want to jump in the river now. She at Han River Park.” Jessica informed him and made him more panicked. After few minutes driving, he has arrived and then he ran to looking for his girlfriend.

“Yoong! Please babe, don’t do this. I love you. Please come back here. Please baby.” Yul pleaded. And kneel down.

“You don’t love anymore! It’s better I just die.”

“No! No! I love you Baby, I’m sorry if I’m ignoring you. I’m really sorry. Don’t leave me.” Yul said, without noticed it he had crying.

“Yul, are you crying?” Yoona immediately going down and went to Yul. She cupped his face.

Yul really look so messy. He is so tired for the preparation of his presentation and then looking for Yoona for an hour ago.

“Don’t leave me Yoong. Please, I’m begging you. I did everything just to make sure I can earn more money so I can be with you soon. I Have plan to buy a house that you dream of. I want to give you everything. Trust me , I do this everything just for you. Please, don’t leave me. I love you so much.” Yul said while crying and Yoona hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry Yul. I just want to prank you. I won’t kill myself. Because, I have you in this world. I want to grow old with you. Yul”

“Promise me you won’t suicide?” Yul asked while Yoona wiped his tears.

Yoona nodded. “ Omg, Am I dating a girl? Stop crying please!” Yoona said while Yul still hugged her.

“Stop crying now!” Yoona patted his head hardly.

“Aww.. it’s hurt” Yul groaned and rubbed his head.

Yoona laughing so hard and made Yul pouted.

“Happy Anniversary, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona said and pecked on his lips.

“Wait, what?”

“Yes, it’s today pabo! Are you forgot our anniversary? Yah Kwon Yuri!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice it’s already 8thof  August. I’m really sorry. It doesn’t mean that I didn’t love you. I’m sorry.” Yul apologised

“Okay. Forget it, most importantly, you are here now with me. I Love you, Yul.” Yoona said before kissed his lips.

“Yul” Yoona called him to get his attention.

“Yes, baby.”

“Will you marry me?” Yoona shove a ring to Yul. “I’m ready to be your wife”.

“Yoong, I don’t have anything. i’m a man, I should give you the best I could. I couldn’t give you anything now, I don’t have house yet, I don’t have so much money, I don’t have…”

Yoona rolled her eyes before talked “Yul, I don’t want to marry an ATM machine, I want to marry you.” I don’t care about that. I know you working hard for everything. Let’s get married and stop thinking about money and everything that you think can make me happy. You are the one who make me happy. I just want you, Yul. Marry me, Please?”

Yul pulled Yoona up and hugged her before kissed her. “ Okay, Let’s get married”

“Yes! Yahoo.” Yoona pumped up her hands in the air. “ Yul, papa said he wants a grandchildren as soon as possible! Let’s make babies!” Yoona said it loudly and  Yul just shocked and opened his eyes widely.

“Yoong, Omg. You said it loudly. People will think we are weird.” Yul complained.

“They already think it since you are crying and I propose you just now!” Yoona said then laughing.

Yul smiled and peck on her lips again. “ Okay, let’s go and meet your papa to discuss our marriage.” Yul said and held Yoona’s hand.

“Yul, can you piggyback me? I’m so tired waiting for you to come here.” Yoona pouted and complained.

“Okay baby, Anything for you, my love. Come here.” Yul kneel down to make Yoona piggyback on him and they walked to Yul’s car.

And then, Jessica call.

“Yes Unnie?”

Is everything fine? As per our planned?” Jessica asked

“Hmm no. Yul cried like a baby just now, Unnie. But, the main planned is success.” Yoona said and the giggles.

“Yah! Stop tell everyone I’m cried, Yoong! or  I’m gonna put you down now!” Yul shouted.

 

HAHAHHAHA. I see,  Okay, Yoong. Congratulations!. See you later.Bye!” Jessica said before hang up.
“Bye unnie!”

“Yul.” Yoona said before pecked on his cheek..

“Yes?”

“I love you so much. I want you to piggyback me like this until we are old.” Yoona pecked again.

“If I don’t have back pain and You are not being fat woman, then okay.”

“Yah!. So, if I being a fat woman, you don’t want me anymore?” Yoona asked and patted hardly on Yul shoulder.

“awww.. Who said that? I love you, even you are being fat. I’m going to be fat with you too!.”Yul said and made Yoona smiled widely.

“Yul, I love you. Can you faster? How slow are you walking huh?” Yoona complained.

“You said I’m slow? Okay, get ready. 1…2…3” Yul ran and made Yoona scared to fall to the ground.
“Yah! Yul! Stop it! Stop! Stop now!!!!

Yul just giggles and ran until reached his car.

 

The End