Story 1

I Choose To Love You 2 ( Short stories)

Yuri is busy packing his things on his luggage. He will go to Tokyo for 3 weeks because he has business trip. And then, someone knock his apartment’s door.

“Must be Yoona.” He looked his door hole. He then open the door.

“Yul, are you change the password? How could you do that?” Yoona said and feel disappointed.

Yuri just walk to his room, to continue packing his stuff. Yoona follow him from the back.

“Yul, Where are you going?. Are you leaving me?” Yoona start to cry.

Yuri just keep silent. Don’t want to argue with his girlfriend.

When Yuri didn’t respond, Yoona pull Yuri’s hand.

“Babe, I know I make a mistake. Please, don’t leave me. Let me explain everything. Please.” Yoona beg her Boyfriend.

“What do you want? It’s not enough for you to cheating on me?” Yuri is finally response.

.“Yul, please. I love you. Please, Listen to me first.” Yoona hold Yuri hands, to make him give attention to her.

Yuri, sigh and then sit on his bed. “Okay, what do you want to say?”

“Babe, I’m Sorry.” Yoona said while hold Yuri hands.

“I love you so much. That was just a planned to make you jealous. Since you are being busy with you job. You ignoring me, you even forgot the valentine’s day. I was just mad to you. I.. I didn’t cheating on you babe. Me and Minho are just friend. I.. I just pay him to make you jealous. I love you very much Yul, Please. Don’t leave me.” Yoona said.

“Don’t you know that, I’m working hard for us? for our future? I don’t want your dad look down on me anymore. I’m working hard, to make your dad impress with me.I  thought you understand me.” Yuri sighed.

“Babe, Sorry.. I know, it’s my mistake.” And now, Yoona really crying hard. “babe, Please, don’t leave me. Please, Yul, Pleasee.. Yoona hug Yuri tightly. Please.. Pleaseee… I’m stupid, Make you like this. But, I really love you. I couldn’t live without you. Please, Yul Please don’t leave me.” Yoona crying hard and wetting Yul’s shirt.

And It’s hard for Yul to see Yoona crying like this. “Baby, stop crying.” Yuri said while pull himself from hugging and wiping tears from Yoona’s. “ I forgive you. But, I have to go. I’m sorry.” Yuri said while look at Yoona eyes. Yoona sighed. “ So, are you break up with me? Please Yul, don’t. I love you. I love you so much. We want to build our family together, right? I want to be your wife. Please Yul.”Yoona start to cry again.

Yuri sighed. “Who said we will break up? “ Yuri said then kiss Yoona on her head. “ I love you so much too. How could I leave you ?. I said, Stop crying , baby” Yuri said then hug Yoona.

“I will go for Business trip to Tokyo. I’m not leaving you forever, baby”

Yoona look at Yuri. “ Is it  true? Taeyeon oppa said you decided to leave Korea and start new life in Japan.”

“HAHAHA. Taeyeon is so exaggerated !. I told him something else, he said different things to you.”

“Babe, are you not mad anymore?”  Yoona asked.

“Hmm I’m not. Because I know you plan earlier.” Yuri explained while wiping his girlfriend from stains of her tears.

“Huh?” Yoona seems didn’t get it what Yuri trying to tell her.

“I know, your plan to make me jealous. That Minho also, I know him. He is one of my staff, baby. When I know your plan, I asked him for help. But, how could you put on your facebook status about looking for someone just to be your boyfriend, huh?” Yuri said while ruffling his girlfriend’s hair.

“I’m sorry babe, I know I make a stupid thing.” Yoona feel so regret.

“It’s okay baby, I love you so much and I miss you badly. I’m so sorry for ignoring you for few months. I just focusing on the project.” Yuri said then kiss Yoona lips, then hug her again.

Yoona feel so relieved.

“But,  I have a question, are you falling in love to Minho already?” Yuri asked.

“Not at all. I just love you, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona hug him tightly. “ Okay, I’m done packing. My flight will be at 7am tomorrow morning. So, I need to sleep now.” Yuri said.

“Can I sleep here?” Yoona asked. “Please. I’m gonna miss you.” Yoona said, still hugging Yuri.

“Hmm, okay baby. Anything for you.” Yuri said. Just go to change for the pyjama now.” Yuri said while patted on Yoona’s Head. Yoona went to the bathroom and preparing to sleep.

Yuri is already on the bed. “Baby, come here. “ Yuri said. And Yoona lay on beside Yuri. They hug each other. And They both look to each other.

“Baby,” Yuri said while playing with Yoona’s hair.

“Hmm..”  Yoona just hummed and look at Yuri.

“I love you so much. Please wait for me, okay? I will be back in 3 weeks later.” Yuri said before kiss Yoona’s lips. Their kissing become passionate. “ Baby, Sorry. We need to stop or we will not sleep at all tonight” Yuri smiled and Yoona feel shy and put her face on Crook of Yuri’s neck. Let’s sleep now.

 

2 Weeks later.

Yoona received a phone call for unknown number.
“Hello”

“Hello, Miss Im Yoona?” The caller  asked.

“Yes, it’s me”

“ I’m from Seoul Hospital. I want to tell you that your Boyfriend is in hospital. He was involve an accident.”

“What! Omg.” Yoona then ended the call and when to the Hospital immediately.

“I’m looking for Mr Kwon Yuri.” Yoona asked when she arrived at the hospital.

“He is in room 305” The nurse told her.


“Thanks” Yoona said then ran to the room.

“Yul,”

“You must be his family.” Doctor asked while smile at Yoona.

“How is he condition.?” Yoona asked.

“He having bad injuries. And I’m sorry to say, he might be paralyze.” The doctor explained.

Yoona cry  and sit on the floor after knowing his boyfriend condition.

“Miss, are you okay?” The doctor said.

Yoona wiped her tears. “ I’m okay.”  The doctor excused himself and leaving Yoona and Yuri who’s laying on the hospital bed.

“Yul,” Yoona said while rub gently on Yuri’s cheeks.

“I just want you know that, I still love you even, you in this condition” Yoona said while sobbing.

“I love you.” Yoona said while kiss on Yuri’s lips

And Then Yuri open his eyes and Yoona shocked.

“Gotcha!” Yuri said waking up from the bed. He then stand up. Yoona just dumbfounded on what she see it. Yuri even walk to Yoona and stand up beside her.

“What’s all this, Yuri?” Yoona asked.

“This is just prank, baby.”

“You are not paralyzed?”

“I’m not! And I’m healthy, nothing happen to me” Yuri said and smiled widely.

Yuri then give the flowers to Yoona and he kneel down.

“Im Yoona, the girl really love the most in the world,” Yuri said, “err.. except my mom and my future mother in law” Yuri smiled cheekily.

“Will you marry me? I’m ready to be your husband and to be a father to our children.”

Yoona still shocked on what is happening now. When Yoona asking Yuri to marry, He always giving an excuse.

“Im Yoona, please. Accept me. My knees is hurt now. Faster. Give your answer, Baby”

Yoona then realize . “ Yes, I do! “ Yoona said while crying.
 

Yuri is jumping around happily.. “ YES! YES! YES!!!!!

He then put a ring on her finger. He then kiss her lips before hug her. And then Yoona pull Yuri’s ears.

“Aww.. Aww” Yuri scream. “ what’s wrong? “

“Don’t you know I am really scared when I know you are an accident? Do you think this is joke, huh?” Yoona pull more harder..

“Aww, baby stop it. It’s hurt”

Yoona finally release her hand from his ears and Yuri rub his ears that already reddened.  Yoona groaned angrily.

“Why are you back so early? I thought you will back on next week.” Yoona said and from tone of her voice, she still mad.

 

“Because my project is done and “MY GIRLFRIEND” is sulking and mad. She thought that I’m cheating on her with a Japanese girl.” Yuri Explained. That was Yuri is having dinner with his colleagues at the restaurant and Yoona heard the girl call Yuri name when they were on call.

Yoona pinched Yuri waist. “Aww. aww. what else, Yoona?”

“who’s that girl? You owe me to explain that, Kwon Yuri.”

“baby, aww.. she.. she just one of my team. Nothing more. I swear. Aww, stop it Baby, it’s hurt.”

Yoona sighed.

“Trust me, I’m not cheating on you, and you are my fiancée now, right?

“who said I accepting you?” Yoona want to prank Yuri.

“YOOOOONAAAAAAAAA..WHYYYYYY???” Yuri whined.

“Hahahaha I’m just kidding, Babe.” Yoona said then Kiss on his cheek. Yuri smiled widely.

“It is hurt?” Yoona asked while look at Yuri’s ears.

“Yes, it’s hurt but, If you kiss me on my lips, it won’t hurt anymore.” Yuri said and smirked to his fiancée

“ert!” Yoona said and pinched Yuri waist… Awww.. Stop it baby.”

Yoona then smiled and Yuri hug her.

“I love you, let’s meet your parents  now.” Yuri said then hold Yoona hand and they go to Yoona’s house to get blessing from her parents”

 

                                                                The End