An answer

The Soulcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A sharp cry escapes Nayeon's lips as she feels her back hit the concrete wall due to the sudden push. Nayeon looks up and glares at the culprit with teary eyes, both because of pain and fear of the owner of the red soulcode in front her. But the boy looks like he's enjoying the expression Im Nayeon currently displays. It somehow encourages his ego and Nayeon knows that one very well and blamed herself for that – for accidentally showed him her fear. 

 

 

"What do you want, Jinhan?" Nayeon hissed but instead of sounded bold like she intended to be, her voice sounded more like a wounded bunny and it cause Jinhan let out an amused chuckle. "Aww, you're scared. Please, don't be." He brings his hand closer to her face, caressing her cheek gently despite receiving a death glare from Nayeon. She tried to break free from his hold but the boy was just too strong. "I just missed you, Nayeonnie" He said, his voice soft as he frowns slightly. 

 

 

"Please don't do this." Nayeon softly whispered, trying to wiggle her hand out of his grip but Jinhan only hold it tighter and it starting to hurt her already bruised wrist. He gripped on the same spot as yesterday and she's certain it will leave an ugly mark there. "It is for the best, Jinhan." She tried again and saw his face softened a bit and his grip on her loosened. 

 

 

"But I love you, Nayeon." He said, eyes searching for her but Nayeon had her eyes shut because of the three words he just uttered. She opened it back before staring right into his dark brown eyes that once warm and calm, "Stop it, Jinhan. And find your soulmate." Nayeon said firmly and it seems like Jinhan doesn't like the idea of it as his expression changed instantly, jaw tightened at the mention of his possible soulmate and he started to act aggressively. "I just want you." He said through his gritted teeth, his grip tightened once again as he leaned closer to whisper into her ear, "And that Myoui girl isn't here to protect you right now." 

 

 

She could feel Jinhan's warm breaths against her ear and it disgustingly send shivers down her spine. Jinhan pulls away slightly, just enough to look at Nayeon in the eyes and saw her glaring at him with hateful eyes. "Don't give me that look, Nayeon. You ." He smirked, obviously enjoyed the whole situation. There's no one – that someone here so he doesn't need to worry about receiving another punch. But, instead of receiving a punch, Jinhan growls when Nayeon spats on his face. " you, Jinhan!" 

 

 


" me?" He questioned. "Okay, if you insist." He chuckled darkly, carelessly releasing her hand to wipe Nayeon's spat on his face but he's fast enough to quickly grab Nayeon on the wrist when he saw she's about to launch a punch towards his direction. He grips her wrist tightly and slams it on the wall beside her head, making Nayeon cried in pain.  

 

 


"It's your fault. If you didn't end our relationship, I won't do things like this to you. I'll treat you like a princess. Just like before." He said softly, there's hint of sadness in his voice. "I really love you. Do you know how hurt it is when you asked for breakup?" He asked again this time with a slightly angry tone. Nayeon remains quiet, couldn't no longer look at him in the eyes – she feels terribly guilty. "You already got your soulcode, Jinhan." She softly said, trying to calm him down. She knows him very well after almost a year of relationship with him – the longest relationship she ever had. Jinhan tends to act recklessly when he's angry. 

 

 


"But, I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter