We don't understand (yet)

The Soulcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"Stop right there, Im Nayeon." 

 

 

Mina believes she is a composed person, it is hard for her to get mad over little things, but why is she so angry right now watching Im Nayeon walked away from her again, and again? The brunette's not so nice attitude towards her somewhat irk Mina that it made her unconciously raised her voice at her. She saw Nayeon's step halted as she froze on her spot – the latter is obviously shocked, Mina could tell. She sighed softly, she didn't mean to snap at her even she herself surprise at her sudden outburst. Mina walks slowly towards her before she stands in front of her.

 

 


"Look, I didn't mean to shout at you-"  Mina stopped talking immediately and looks at Nayeon carefully, noticing the girl's body trembling and it made her panic internally. "H-Hey, I'm really sorry." Mina muttered nervously, feeling guilt starting to gnawed at her heart at the sight of crying girl in front of her – she looks so vulnerable that Mina would not hesitate to engulf her into her embrace if it wasn't her who was responsible for it in the first place.

 

 


She doesn't know Nayeon's heart is that soft for her to burst into tears when someone raised their voice at her. She didn't even cry when Jinhan tried to harass her back then, when everyone talking about her. Or did she? It is not like Mina knows Nayeon well anyway. What if she cried alone every night in her sleep? Mina shut her eyes closed at the thoughts, fist clenching hard at her side. If Nayeon does, then she is an for making her cry even more. 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Nayeon croaked out, waking Mina up of her thoughts and her eyes quickly dart at the brunette. "I don't usually cry in front of random people." She continues and chuckles dryly, making Mina frowned at how forced it sounded. 

 

 


She's bipolar I'm sure of it. 

 

 


"It's okay to cry sometimes." Mina said quietly, rubbing her neck awkwardly. "But, it's not okay making other people cry and I'm really sorry for that." She sincerely said, looking up to Nayeon and meets the brunette swollen eyes.

 

 


 None of them say anything as they stare into each other eyes. It was the first time they ever look into each other eyes and not glaring and trading hurtful words like they usually did. 

 

 


"You have beautiful eyes." Mina murmured softly making Nayeon breaks their eye contact and looks away immediately.

 

 


 Mina's eyes widened in surprise, she should haven't utter that out aloud. She clears , feeling hot raising to her face. "I-I mean your eyes-" Mina stuttered out, trying find a right word to cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter