Draw a line (between us)

The Soulcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I screamed a bloody NO at his face and he be like why?" Momo said as she munched on her sandwich, voice boomed through the already noisy cafeteria. She stopped munching and putting down her sandwich on the table, ready for the of the story "YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID-"

 

 

Momo stopped and blinked rapidly when she realised something off.  

 

 

They weren't listening.

 

 

She swore she could heard the sound of birds chirping at their table despite being inside this noisy cafeteria. Sana and Mina weren't listening at all and rather than being annoyed at the fellows, Momo is concerned. She frowns as she looks at Mina and then to Sana, the both of them were obviously there, but their mind were at somewhere else – somewhere so far Momo must say and she knows it's a serious when Sana didn't slap her hand away and called her pig when she tried to steal her lunch. Momo draped her hands on the table and sits straight, no matter how childish she could be sometimes, she never forgot that she is the oldest and needed at time like this. 

 

 

"Okay, tell me now what's wrong with the two of you?" Momo asked with a firm voice and that's enough to snapped Sana and Mina out of their thoughts. Sana looks at Momo and blinks in confusion. She was about to opened to say something, but Momo cut her off before she could even utter a word. "And no Sana, I'll cut your head off if you say there's nothing wrong." She warned, already could guess what the other Japanese was about to say. "I haven't heard your annoying giggles since this morning and you know what that means right?" Momo looks at Mina and the youngest nodded, eyes went back and forth nervously from Momo to Sana. They have known each other long enough for them to know it easily if there's something wrong with their friends. Sana sighed at that before rubbing her temple tiredly, "It's nothing. Really. I'm just a little tire-"

 

 

"Sana unnie!" 

 

 

The Japanese trio turned their heads at the unfamiliar voice called for Sana and saw a tall girl with straight black hair and pretty face walking towards their table. She stopped at their table and bows slightly at Mina and Momo before her attention went to Sana and Mina swore she could see the girl's face brighten up so brightly when she looks at Sana and that cute dimple when she smiles – she wasn't staring, not at all.  Anyway, it wasn't her fault if she did, the girl is just too pretty and it is illegal. She could see Momo is currently drooling from her peripheral vision.

 

 

This , do I have to remind her again that she have that plain coloured soulcode on her forearm. 

 

 

Mina nudges Momo on the ribs, she is certain she broke one or two of her ribs judging on how much force she put in her move. Momo hisses in pain  and shot a glare at her, but Mina remains unfazed. Instead, she sends her non-verbal signal using her eyes, but Momo being Momo, it took her ten seconds and half to finally get it before her eyes follows Mina's. 

 

 

"Thank you for helping me last week." The tall and pretty girl – the both of them doesn't know her name yet sheepishly said to Sana. The girl had an accent, Mina noticed when she's speaking to Sana and Mina is sure she never saw her anywhere before. So, putting the pieces together, maybe she is a new transfer student because there's no way she won't recognize someone as pretty as this girl walking around the school right? 

 

 

But, that's not the problem here. 

 

 

Sana's blushing face is the problem. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter