The encounter

The Soulcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's twelve in morning and Mina had never run this fast in her life before—at least not in her penguin printed pajamas. She was about to laying on her fluffy bed to sleep the night away when her phone on the nightstand suddenly ringing a baby shark ringtone in full volume. She sits straight on the bed and glares at the poor phone, reminding herself to kill Sana when they meet for changing her ringtone and Mina is certain she is having hearing impairment now when Momo's panic voice screaming at her as soon as she answers the call.

 

 

Mina kicks the door opened and looks inside the room, looking for any sign of predator there because Momo will not scream for no reason at midnight like this right unless she wants to die in Mina's hands for disturbing her precious sleeping time. But, there's no any predator with scaring looking face and s, instead she only saw Momo on the bed, eyes red from crying and also Sana, standing beside the bed with baseball bat in her hand.

 

 

 

“What's happening here?” Mina asked, confused. She eyes the baseball bat in Sana's hand before frowning when her mind finally connecting all the dots. She then looks at Momo, looking for any injuries on the oldest girl.

 

 

 

There's no way that scream came from Sana hitting her with that bat right?

 

 

 

“If this is one of your stupid pranks, I swear-”

 

 

 

“Momo got her soulcode.”

 

 

 

Mina's head snapped so fast at Momo's direction at that. She could feel her heart skips a beat when she looks down at her arm and sees a line of code on Momo's arm. Mina looks up and met Momo's glistening eyes—she would have called her ugly if she was not this surprise with the whole situation. Without wasting time, Mina runs towards Momo and attacking the oldest with a bone crushing hug.

 

 98KD0528H 

 

“Congrats, Momoring!”

 

 

Mina heard something fell on the floor before she feels Sana's weight on her as she joins the hug.

 

 

Bringing her fingers to Momo's new soulcode, she the line of code on her arm carefully, scared if she puts a little pressure in her touch, she would ruin the beautiful code. “It's beautiful.” She said, eyes not leaving the code. Mina had seen so many soulcodes before, with a variety of colours, alphabets and numbers, but it never failed to fascinate Mina every time she sees another new one. She would have snapped a picture of all the soulcodes she had seen if it doesn't make her looks like a total psychopath.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter