Guess the colour

The Soulcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Im Nayeon doesn't have a soulcode. 

 

That's what everyone around her was saying. Mina doesn't want to believe it, but from the way Im Nayeon acts, it convinced everyone that all the rumours  about her could be true. The rumours that Im Nayeon still hasn't received her soulcode even though she's twenty now as a punishment from her parents' mistake. From what Mina had heard, her parents were non-soulmates who decided to married each other despite having their soulcode tattooed on their arms. But still, Mina doesn't want to believe it unless Im Nayeon confirmed it herself. 

 

Why do I care so much anyway.

 

Mina's eyes wandering inside the busy cafeteria before it catches Im Nayeon in the middle of the cafeteria, sitting with a boy she has never seen before. She wants to believe that she doesn't care, but it always Im Nayeon she saw first. Maybe it's because Im Nayeon is pretty and Mina is weak for pretty girls. 

 

She shakes her head lightly before averting her eyes from them and looking for her friends instead. She never saw Im Nayeon with same boy more than a month, it always different boys every month. She knows it sounded ridiculous and hard to believe, but it hurts her everytime she saw Nayeon with someone else because that person always end up being someone else soulmate. She doesn't know that much about the girl other than her name and age, but her heart ache every time it happens. The boys that were with her are all , they know that their soulcode could appear anytime but still want to date Im Nayeon just because the girl doesn't have one. 

 

"Minaring! Here!" 

 

Mina snapped out of her train of thoughts when Momo's voice booming through the cafeteria. As someone who hated unnecessary attention, Mina really want to kill Momo for calling her name out aloud like that. Mina throws a glare at Momo as she walks towards their table. She's lucky today is her birthday or else, Mina would have strangled her to death by the time she arrived at the table.

 

Not going to kill birthday girl before she received her soulcode aren't we.

 

"Did you received it already?" Mina asked as soon as she sits opposite them at the table. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel excited to see her friend's soulcode. Momo turned eighteen today so that soulcode could appear at anytime today. She would have been stuck with her all day, waiting for it to appear together if it isn't because of the classes.

 

"Not yet." Momo said, disappointed. She already had her right sleeve rolled up all day, clearly waiting for it to appear there.

 

Mina pulls Momo's hand closer before tracing her arm softly with her fingers. She wonders what numbers and alphabets would be tattooed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter