The King's Offer

*NeverLand: A Land of Fantasies*

I found myself walking down a dark empty hall.

I was trying to find my way out, but it seems as if I would always end up where I started.

I walked and walked, hoping that I’d reach the end of this maze.

I came to a stop when I saw a dead end. It was a mirror wall.

My reflection was smiling scarily at me. “Minhee~…”

‘Gasp!!!’ Sweat rolled down my sticky skin. I clenched my fist. Another one of those nightmares. It was always about her. Suddenly, a knock from the door stopped my train of thoughts. “C-come in.” I panted. “Princess, are you alright?” Kevin went in, followed by the other six. “I-I…uh…Y-yeah…” I stuttered. Kiseop sat beside me. “Are you sure?” “You don’t look so well.” Eli added. “Is it because of that nightmare?” Hoon asked, gaining our attention.

I was surprised at first, but the shock didn’t stay long when I remembered what Alexander said. I simply nodded. I glanced at Hoon. ‘So your power is to read minds, huh.’ I thought. “Actually, we have all kinds of powers.” He replied. “By the way, how did you know?” He asked, amused. I smirked. “Just read my mind and you’ll know.”

“Guys, what are you talking about?” Kevin interrupted us, confused. I blinked. “Uh…I-” “She already knows about us and Neverland, since Alexander hyung already told her.” Hoon cut me off. Their eyes widened. “Are you serious?!” Soohyun exclaimed, almost making me deaf. “That old man never visited us for years!” Eli yelled, making it worse. I smacked him on the head. “Yah! Do you wanna die?!” I barked. “Ow! That hurts!” He rubbed his head in pain. I snarled.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Soohyun’s POV

I can’t help, but let out a small laugh from what I saw. Jeez. This one’s tough. It’s gonna be hard gaining her trust. I sighed. “Yah! Soohyun!” She called. I looked at her. “What is it, Princess?” “The name’s Park, Minhee not Princess. Now, why am I here in your castle?” She asked me in a demanding tone. I shook my head. “I won’t be the one explaining that to you. Our father will.” Her eyebrows met. “Oh really? Then, I guess I must be going.” She walked passed me and shove the others aside.

“Yah! Do you even know where you are going?” Eli asked. “Yep.” She paused, and then pointed to her head. “I have a good memory, so I know where.” “Fine, then. We’ll just follow you to see if you really know.” AJ smirked cockily. She rolled her eyes. “If that’s what you want, then come with me.” She motioned us to follow her. We were amused to see that she walks around as if she owns the place.

We stopped when we reached our destination. She threw us an evil smirk, far worse than AJ’s and Dongho’s. “See? We’re in front of the correct room, right?” I nodded. She turned back to the door and knocked. “Come in.” A voice replied from the other side. We entered the room, only to be greeted by an excited father.

“Oh~. I see that you’ve brought the princess.” He beamed while walking towards Minhee. “Why does everyone here call me princess?! It’s so damn annoying! Can’t you just call me by my name?!” She roared. “I see. Well then, Minhee-ah, we have important matters to discuss.” Father suddenly became serious. “What is it?” She sighed deeply. “I need you to marry my sons.”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Minhee’s POV

What? Did I hear him right? “Excuse me, but could you please say that again?” He looked at me with dead serious eyes. “I said I want you to marry my sons.” Silence filled the room. I was sitting there, dumbfounded. My right eye twitched. “Are you serious?! Why do I have to do that?!” I yelled. I mean, seriously, who won’t?! You just got here, in a world you never knew and now, you’re asked to marry the seven great princes of this dimension?!

“Yes, I’m serious. And we need you to do it because you’re the Celestial maiden. Only you will be able to bring peace among us, the vampires, and the demons. Only you will be able to save the innocent.” He replied sternly. He then looked into my eyes. “So please, I beg of you. Please marry my sons, for the sake of our people.” I could see it in his eyes, pleading me. “But, I-” I was rudely cut off by Dongho. “Why don’t you just marry us?! What’s so wrong about it?! Stupid human-”

‘SLAP!’

“What’s wrong about it is that my beloved grandpa is left at the human world! Do you even know what could happen to him?! We’re mistaken as the killers of a woman we don’t even know and any person would gladly kill us just to have the reward! You think I’m enjoying it being here?! The only moment that I’ll be happy is when I will be back to the arms of my grandpa! Not with you! So don’t even dare to think that all I’ve been going through is easy!!!” I ran out of the room as fast as I can.

How could he?! I thought they were different from the others, but they’re just the same! I thought they were kind to me, since they even went through the trouble to carry me here and make me comfortable with clothes, even though I don’t like dresses, but I was wrong! I continued to run and found myself standing at the front gate of the garden. I walked around the garden and soon enough, I started to cry.

Sigh~. I can’t believe I cried twice in just one day at the same place. I sat at a bench while wiping my tears away. I looked up at the dark blue night sky covered with stars. “Mom, how is heaven? Is it beautiful?” I asked a question, that I know won’t be answered. I laughed at myself. “Great. Now, I’m talking to myself.” I sighed yet again.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Back at the King’s office

*Third Person Mode*

‘BAM!!!’

Dongho came flying towards the wall. “Why did you ing do that?!” Soohyun flared. His once calm chocolate brown eyes soon turned crimson red that showed great anger. AJ pushed Soohyun with enough force that he fell on the floor. “Why?! What Dongho said was true! That was just being stubborn! Even though Father already told her it’s to save our world from falling into chaos!” He barked.

“Guys! Will you just stop it?! Fighting won’t get you anywhere! Minhee just ran out of the room and she might stumble among demons! So, please stop this !!!” Kevin suddenly became furious. Never in their lives was he like this. Never until now. The angry prince didn’t wait for his brothers to answer and ran off to find the runaway girl. Soohyun stood up then glared at the two.

“If something happens to her I’ll never forgive you.” He hissed. AJ and Dongho just stood there, frozen. Even the adorable Kevin and the patient Soohyun turned into monsters because of their foolish act. Realizing this, they lowered their head in shame. Now what? It’ll be harder for the both of them to regain her trust. Then, they heard their father sigh, causing them to look up at him. “It’s because of that, isn’t it?” The king looked at them, giving them a sad smile. They replied with a small nod. He sighed once more. “Don’t worry about it. For now, Minhee and your brothers are your most important priorities. Now go and fix the problem.”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Minhee’s POV

I stood up. “Well, what do you now. Our dinner just appeared before us. How lucky~.” A demonic voice startled me, causing me to jump. Dinner?! Did they just say dinner?! Are they saying I’ll be their dinner?! I ran as fast as I could. At the other side of the gate, I could see the princes running towards me. “Help me-Aah!!!” I screamed as the demon caught me with his giant hand and slammed me hard on the ground the ground. “Minhee-ah!!!” They yelled. “Help… me…” I whispered before I was drawn into the darkness.

The next day, I woke up when I felt a cold towel touch my arm. “Cold!” I yelped. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyesight. When my vision cleared up, I was surprised to see the princes instead of the maids. Kevin was the one providing the cold water while Soohyun was the one wiping me. I looked at myself. I was now wearing a big white T-shirt with short shorts underneath. “I guess the maids did a good job in choosing comfortable clothes for me.” A small smile made its way on my face.

When I looked them, they were all blushing. Then Kiseop, the only one who isn’t red as a tomato, snickered. “Of course. They made it a lot easier for us. We didn’t have to choose the clothes. All we just did was to put it on you.” I laid there, dumbfounded. Eh?! They saw my body?! I could feel blood rush up my face. “Say what?!” I exclaimed. I was about to punch him, but my arm won’t move.

“Huh?” “I knew this would happen, because the monster last night used demon strings on you. I was able to cut them, but the side effect of that is that you will experience being paralyzed. Good thing you could move your head, though.” Hoon stared at me, grinning.

“Say what?!” By now, I was totally freaked out. God! How am I supposed to kick Kiseop’s stupid when I’m like this?! I bit my lower lip, hoping it’ll calm me down. Thankfully, it did. I sighed. “Then, how am I supposed to move?” Soohyun took me by surprise. “Kyaaa!” Soon enough, I found myself in his arms. He was carrying me b-bridal s-style! I heard him snicker. “Who knew that the tough Minhee we knew could actually scream like a girl.” It was obvious that I was blushing. Damn!

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” I glared at them, who are grinning like idiots. I rolled my eyes. “Hoon, how long will this last?” I asked. “I guess for two days? I think by the day after tomorrow, you’ll be back to normal.” He replied. I groaned in annoyance. Great. Just great. “Aww~. So cute!” Kevin pinched my cheeks. “Back off, boy, Or else, I might bite your hand off!” I barked. He just laughed. “Sorry~.” I huffed and looked away. I happened to land my eyes on Dongho. It reminded me of the King’s offer.

“Um… S-Soohyun?” I looked up at him. “Hmm?” He looked back at me. I looked away from him, searching for words to say. “Err… Please lean a little bit closer. I’ve got something to say.” Thankfully, he complied without saying weird things. “C-Could you bring me t-to the K-King?” I stuttered nervously. I was afraid it might cause an awkward moment if I say it out loud, considering the fight between Dongho and I.

A sudden stop broke my chain of thoughts, causing me to look up at a surprised Soohyun. “S-Soohyun? You okay?” I asked worriedly. He looked at me, still with wide eyes. “Are you sure you’re going there?” He asked me back. I nodded. He answered with a shaky sigh. “Fine.” My face brightened up a bit at his answer. “Thanks.”

“Oi! Hyung! Why are you stopping?” Eli jumped in front of us, causing me to yelp. “H-Huh? O-Oh. Nothing.” He laughed nervously. Eli eyed him with suspicion. “Okay? Well, let’s go. I bet Minhee’s already starving.” As if on cue, my stomach growled. They burst out laughing. Even AJ and Dongho were chuckling! I looked down, obviously embarrassed. “Aww~! Your blushing face is so cute, Minhee-ah~!” They chuckled in unison. I don’t even know if that’s even possible, but they did. Geez! They really are enjoying this! Darn it!

Sigh~…

(-_-)

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Annyeong!!! E-song’s back!!!

KellyGreenTwin: So Sorry for the wait!

DeepPinkTwin: I apologize in behalf of my stupid sister.

KellyGreenTwin: Hey! It was your fault for using the laptop for doing stupid girly things!

DeepPinkTwin: I wasn’t doing stupid things! I was just-

KellyGreenTwin: You were just in our room, squealing like a crazy fan girl while watching their song, ‘Shut up!’, over and over again!

DeepPinkTwin: W-Well, You were drooling over their pictures!

KellyGreenTwin: Why you!

Eli: Uh… ladies-*gets punched by the twins accidentally*

Kevin: Eli! *helps him*

DeepPinkTwin: *gasp* Oh my gosh!!! This is all your fault!

KellyGreenTwin: Ani! It’s yours!

Kiseop: Uh…Guys, Why don’t we- *gets punched accidentally by the twins*

AJ: Oh No! This is getting out of control! *helps Kiseop*

Soohyun: Hoon! Do plan B!

Hoon: Got’cha!

TwoTwins: o////O *looks at each other* Sorry, Sis…

Kevin: It worked!

Soohyun: Now, why don’t we do this properly, alright? Hana, Dul, Set!

All except Eli and Kiseop: Please Comment and Subscribe!

DeepPinkTwin: A simple “Please Update Soon XD” or Great story!” won’t hurt, right?

KellyGreenTwin: And a single click on then ‘Subscribe story’ link isn’t so hard, right?

TwoTwins: So please! *Bows 180 degrees* Please support our story! By the way, hope ya'll like the Hoon pic! XD Kekeke...

Special thanks to our beloved unnie, HannaJoo_ , for the awesome second poster! You never fail to surpass our expectations! Love ya! X3