First Fight on the First Day!

*NeverLand: A Land of Fantasies*

‘Beep! Beep! Be-BAM!!!’ I threw the alarm clock to the other side of the room . . . AGAIN. Damn it! I need to buy another clock . . . AGAIN. Sigh~. I got off the bed and folded the sheets properly. Next, I went to clean up the shattered clock. Then, I went to the bathroom to cleanse myself. When I was done, I put on my uniform quickly.

Today was my first day at my new school and I don’t plan on ruining it by doing something humiliating in front of people. I checked my bag just in case I forgot anything. Check. I looked at my full length mirror to see myself. Check.

And now, all I have to do is eat breakfast and I’ll be ready to go. Before I walked out of my room, I picked up Umma’s picture. “Good morning, Umma. Wish me luck for today.” I kissed her picture and placed it back to its original place. I can’t believe it’s been 10 years already. I sighed for the second time today. I miss her so much.  

Anyway, I walked out of my room and went straight to the kitchen to cook myself some food to eat. I decided to make some omelettes. I opened some drawers to see if I have all the ingredients. After that, I expertly flipped the omelette on the pan. I cooked two for me and Grandpa. I put them on a plate and fried some rice with it. I sat on the table and ate my breakfast. Before I go, I left a note for grandpa.

I went down the tree house and skipped to my bike that is found at the bottom of the tree. It’s a green one with a matching metal basket and a bell. I put my bag in the basket and hopped on the bike. Actually, my current home is in the southern part of the deep forests of Seoul, so it’s kinda hard to get out, but thankfully, I know a secret shortcut to my new school.

Why did I say current home, you ask? Because me and my grandpa usually change locations because of different issues. For example, if there aren’t anymore foods left in the area we are in, we move to another area, but in the same forest. We only live in the forest since Grandpa is already growing old and he needs fresh air every now and then so he can always be calm.

I stepped on one of the pedals and gave a hard force on it, gaining an amazing speed from the push. I made my way to the school and gradually slowed down so I won’t hurt anybody. As I entered the gates, all eyes were on me. Weird. I guess it’s because I’m only riding a bike to school.

When I got to the parking lot that’s found at the front side of the school, I kneeled down to lock my bike at a pole. When I got up, I took my bag and was about to walk off when I saw a group of snobby looking girls, smirking at me. Hmm~. I guess my 5 minutes of peaceful school life will come to an end already.

“Hello-Hey!” I walked past them, earning some chuckles, giggles, and more from the other students that were watching the whole thing. I just smirked at that. “Why you! Come back here, you !” One of them shouted. I heard her running towards me and I know what she’s about to do. I turned around, just in time to block her fist that was about to hit me.

She looked surprised. I gave her my death glare that has never failed to scare anyone. I twisted her hand, earning a yelp of pain from her. “Look here, Ms. Beauty Queen. Even though you might be one of the queenkas that are feared around here, make sure you know your opponent very well or else you might end up being the victim instead.” I hissed.

She turned pale immediately. “Now, why don’t we teach this bad hand a lesson, Hmm~?” I threatened. “N-no! P-please! D-d-don’t!” She pleaded. “Aw~. But, it’ll remain as a bad hand and will keep on hurting innocent people~.” I said in my y voice.  “N-no! I-I w-won’t! Pl-Please!” Her voice sounded shaky. I looked at her friends.

 “How about you guys? Want a special hand massage~?” I asked them, using my threatening voice. They quickly shook their heads. I also noticed that they were pale as well. I turned back to the girl. “What’s your name?” “K-Kang, E-Eun” She stuttered.

“Well, Eun, I would really like it if you’d stop that bull of yours. Cause if I hear or see you bullying anyone, be prepared to face me. And I don’t care if you take your revenge on me, because I’ll always see that coming.” I let go of her and walked away.

What I said was true. I’ve already been taken revenge of and I always learn from them. That’s how I learned how to take care of them. As I walk down the hallway, all eyes were on me again. I even heard some ‘She’s so cool!’ or ‘She’s my new idol!’ or ‘I wonder what her name is.’

I just continued walking towards the bulletin to know what class I’m in. I looked for my name and found it in the 4-A Class. I looked at the school map beside it and searched for the way to my classroom. Found it. I followed where the map told me to go and luckily, I reached my destination.  

‘Dong! Dong! Dong!’ The school bell chimed. Just in time! No one went inside the room, so I figured they’re all already in there. “Oh, hello there. You’re Ms. Park, Minhee, right?” I turned to my side to see a middle-aged looking woman. “Ne.” I replied. She smiled at me the way Umma used to smile at me.  I gladly returned the smile.

“Chan, Kim imnida. I’ll be your homeroom teacher from now on. I hope you do your best in the near future.” She introduced herself. “I will.” I said. “Well then, just come in when I tell you to do so, arraso?” “Ne.” I nodded. She went in and closed the door behind her. “Good morning, Class. Today, there’s a transfer student in our class. You can come in now.” I heard from the other side of the door.

I did what I was told and entered the room. All eyes were on me again. Sheesh! What’s with all the staring?! I walked beside Kim-nim’s desk and prepared myself for introduction. “Annyeonghaseo! Park, Minhee imnida. Pleased to meet you all.” I greeted them with a smile. I received some ‘:O expressions’, ‘O.o expressions’ and more.

“Now then, Minhee-ah, your sit is at the side of the window on the second row. Yes! I cheered mentally. As I walked past my classmates, it seems as if their eyes are glued on me. Argh! That’s why I hate introductions and getting involved in fights on the first few days of school! I hate being eyed all the time! I made my way to my sit and made myself comfortable as class started.

Before I knew it, class has already ended and it was already lunch break. As soon as the teacher goes out of the classroom, all the students in the room flocked around me. “Annyeong, I’m Karin.” A girl with  introduced herself. “Mimi imnida.” Another one greeted. “I’m Minseo.” “I’m Joy.” “Kylie imnida.” “Kyle imnida.” “Yo! I’m Brian.” wait…Wait…WAIT!!! “STOP!!! Will you introduce properly?! How am I supposed to know you when all I know are your names?” I barked, annoyed. “M-Mianhe.”

After that, they started to introduce their selves properly. “Now then, please excuse me.” I took my wallet with me and walked out of the crowd when the introductions were finished. I went straight to the cafeteria and ordered my food. I looked for a table where I can eat peacefully by myself. Found one. I took a seat at one of the chairs and started eating.

I then felt a presence, so I looked up, only to see four girls. I examined them. Hmm…They looked like a gang or something and I grew quite interested in them. “Excuse me, but this is our table.” The girl in the middle, who looked like their leader, stated. “Oh really~? I don’t see your names written on it.” I answered. Then, suddenly, they started whispering something to each other.

"Park, Minhee of 4-A class, come with us.” By the time they said that, I’ve already finished my food. “Sure. I’m bored anyway.” I simply said. I followed them to the back of the school where a scary looking warehouse stands. “Why are we here?” I asked, starting to feel suspicious. “First of all, let us introduce ourselves. I’m Kwon, Boa of 4-B, co-leader of the group.” The one who talked first earlier said. “Park, Gyuri imnida. Student of the 3-C class.” A girl with very long wavy brown hair said.

“I’m Im, Yoona of the 3-C class as well.” A short girl with hair tied in a messy bun chirped. “Lee, Chaerin of 2-A and the maknae. You can call me CL.” The blonde girl at the side of Yoona said. I noticed that none of them was ranked as the leader, so I tried to ask who. “Um, may I ask who the leader of your group is?” They just exchange glances and looked back at me.

“Well, we were thinking of choosing you as our leader.” Boa began. “But first, we need to test you if you really deserve to become our leader.” Gyuri finished. Wait, Me?! Is it because I defeated Eun? Before I could ask why they chose me, they started attacking me. Boa tried to attack from behind by strangling me. I took hold of her hands and threw her towards the trees. Gyuri, Yoona, and CL attacked me together simultaneously.

I don’t wanna do hardcore on them, so I just did a split turn in midair.  Boa recovered from the throw and started throwing punches at me. “Wait! I don’t wanna fight you! I still want to know why you chose me.” I said while blocking her punches. She just smirked at me.

“You’ll know as long as you fight without holding back and defeat us all, and then we’ll tell you the reason.” Damn! She knows how to pull a threat! I sighed in defeat and then tried to focus. I looked at her with my best hunting glare.

You want a true fight?

So be it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO, GUYS!!!! I'm BACK! Sorry for the very long wait! It's just that our CPU got a very bad virus and we need to fix it. So it took about two months! I'm so so so sorry! If anything goes wrong again, I'll try my best to inform you! I'm really really sorry!!!! Comment and subscribe, please! :)