The Week-long Vacation

*NeverLand: A Land of Fantasies*

Since I’m an impatient person sometimes, I decided to get this over with quickly. I pulled her hands towards me and kick her in the stomach. I knew she would recover from it since she’s obviously a strong person, so I continued to kick her multiple times in an amazing fast pace. I suddenly felt something wet on my knee, so I looked down and saw blood.

I looked behind me to see Gyuri about to hit me with a wooden stick! A thick wooden stick?! Are you kidding me? Pfft! That’s the weakest thing to use to hit me! She did hit me, but the stick only broke into pieces. Tsk, tsk, tsk.  “Wha?!” She looks quite surprised.

Who wouldn’t?! I mean, a normal high school girl cannot possibly break a stick just like that, but I’m no normal high school girl. I grew up in the woods. I’ve already experienced the worst. I let go of Boa and threw her to CL, who was just recovering from my kick. I pulled Gyuri’s arm and did a flying kick on her stomach.  She flew backwards and bumped on a tree.

I always aim on the stomach because that’s the weakest part of the body when it comes to fights. Yoona charged at me, but too bad, coz she left her feet wide open. I simply slid through it. “Oops! I slipped!” I mocked. She threw an uppercut punch at me, but I swiftly caught it. I twisted her arm and threw her with an overhead throw.

‘Ding! Ding! Ding!’

Knock out!

“I win! Now why don’t you tell me what I wanted to hear?” I cheered. Boa was still kneeling, coughing blood. Oops. I think I overdid it with her. “I…uh…I’m sorry…” She raised her hand, motioning me to stop. “Don’t be. That was pretty awesome…” She muttered. I helped her get up.

“So, I guess you really are interested for the reason.” She continued. I just nodded, still feeling kind of guilty for almost beating the crap out of her. “Well, our school’s gang has been searching for a powerful leader. I tried being the leader, but I can’t take all the pressure. All decisions are in your hands. If you lose, not only the rank of your school will be weight down, but you’ll also destroy the group’s dignity.” She said.

“It’s been so long since our last leader left for some unknown reason and we were about to give up until we saw your fight with Eun. She was the next toughest to CL, but you just made her plead for you to spare her within a blink of an eye. She never does that, you know?” Oh~. So that why I was always stared at after that. Now I know.  Boa suddenly snapped her fingers and then, a lot of pretty and tough looking girls appeared from the warehouse.

“So please…” They all bowed at me. “…Be our leader.” They pleaded. I backed off a little, shocked at the number of this people. I never thought that they’d be this many! I thought for a bit. If I refuse, these people will continue suffering and besides, they took all their effort to look for a new leader. I sighed, earning some nervous and curious faces.

“Alright, alright.” I sighed in defeat. They all cheered and went to me and gave me a warming group hug. They thanked me multiple times. “Wait. But on one condition. Do not let others know right away. Just let the rumours spread among them. I hate being introduced as the ‘New Leader’ or something.” I shrugged. I received a couple of chuckles and giggles from my statement.

“So…care to let me know about the group?” I asked, changing the subject. They introduced their selves to me and gave me a tour of the warehouse a.k.a. the gang’s hideout. They said everything about the group and I appreciate the fact that they’re being honest.

‘Rrrrriiiiinnnnggggg~~~~!!!’

Lunch break has already ended. I waved goodbye at them and happily walked to the classroom. I’m happy I finally found new friends. And so many of them! I can’t help but smile. I arrived at the classroom and class begun.

I took some important notes and listened attentively to the teacher. Some of you might be wondering why a fighter like me still listens to the lesson. Well, I’m doing this for Umma and Grandpa. I don’t want them to be disappointed of me. So I always do my best in everything I do.

Anyway, time flew by fast and I didn’t even see it coming. I grew very interested in the lesson, that I didn’t notice the time. I quickly gathered my things and put them in my bag. I was very excited to see my friends and spend time with them. I walked out of the room and went straight to the 4-B classroom to wait for Boa unnie. As students started going out of the classroom, some noticed me and started to crowd around me and did just like what my classmates did this morning.

“SHUT UP!!!” I shouted. They all went silent. I pushed my way out the crowd and eventually found Unnie at the side of the crowd, chuckling. “What’s so funny?” I pouted. “It’s just that our new leader has already become popular just within a day.” She continued chuckling. I looked at the corner of my eye and saw some students gasp. Some were surprised while others are whispering something to each other.

“Well then, let’s go pick up the others.” She said. We picked the others and we linked arms while going to the warehouse. The others girl were already there practicing they techniques. I looked at them as if they were crazy. “Stop!” I shouted, gaining their attention.

“Look, I don’t want to be strict on my first day, but, I really need to give you some especial training. I looked at your ways of fighting just now and to think you’ll be battling guys soon makes me want to faint because of being worried that you may already break some bones without even touching the ground of the other gang’s side of the battlefield yet.” I said. They looked at me with shocked expressions.

“R-really?” They asked. I nodded. I just looked at Boa unnie, who just smirked. “Now that’s the leader I’ve been looking for.” Gyuri, Yoona and CL nodded in agreement. I just playfully chuckled at her comment. I then looked back to the girls and sighed. “Now, I want you to line up according to your year and I’ll teach you some techniques that will help improve your fighting skills. I will teach you how to survive in a bloody battle and soon enough after my training, you might be able to take down even my cats.”

They looked at each other then started to laugh. “Cats? A-are… you…serious?” CL said in between laughs. They continued laughing and I became pretty irritated. I groaned angrily. “Are you done?” They continued laughing for a few minutes and I was about to lose my temper. I gritted my teeth angrily. “Fine! If you’re that confident, you can fight them now.” “Yeah, sure.” They snickered. I whistled and waited for them to come here. “That’s it? Where are those scary cats of yours?” Gyuri mocked.

“3, 2, 1.”

‘RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!!’

My two gigantic cats jumped out of the forest’s trees behind me. “Aw~. Piro and Ripa.” They lowered their hands and I patted them. “Aren’t they cute~?” I asked. The girls looked like they saw a ghost. Now, it’s my time to snicker. “What~? You said you can handle them~. So why don’t we start now?” “W-wait! W-we’re sorry! W-we w-won’t do i-it a-again!!!” They kneeled before me. I sighed.

“That’s what you get for being cocky.  Now that I’m your leader, there are rules to follow so that you won’t get in trouble with me. Rule #1: Never disrespect your unnies. Rule #2: Never be boastful once you’ve achieved victory and Rule #3: Never get involved with a fight alone.” “Yes, Leader.” I smiled. “Now why don’t we do some serious training, Hmmm~?”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I sighed as I stretched my arms. Class has already ended. “Unnie~!” I looked at the door and saw Gyuri, Yoona and CL. I smiled at them. I took my bag and went to them. “Unnie, can you please bring Piro and Ripa? I want to play with them.” Gyuri said. I chuckled. “You know they can’t always play with you everyday, right?” “Aw~.” They pouted. I just chuckled again.

It has already been a month since I first came here. Every day was filled with joy. The girls have improved a lot. And our school is now ranked first. We’ve also gotten pretty close. I showed them everything that I am and they did the same. I, Park, Minhee, has happily experienced the life of a normal student.

“By the way, Unnie, we’ve been thinking. Do you want to go to the Butterfly Healing Lake with us?” Yoona asked while we were heading to Boa unnie’s classroom. Butterfly Healing Lake? Isn’t that one of Unnie’s father’s resorts? “Well, for how many days? And who will pay for this?” I asked back, still thinking whether to go or not. “We’ll stay there for 5 days, Unnie.” CL answered.

“And Boa unnie will be the one to answer all the expenses, since her father was overjoyed when he heard that Boa unnie passed the test, that he gave Unnie VIP passes to their resort.” Gyuri added. Oh~. So that’s why. “Then maybe I should just join the group?” I smiled.

“Yay! Good thing you agreed to come with us, coz we won’t be complete without you.” Yoona cheered as she hugged me. I just giggled at her actions. “Seems like are week-long vacation will really be enjoyable.” I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Boa unnie, smiling at us. We returned a smile back.

 

This week-long break from school is going to be fun!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Author’s Note: Hello! E-song back on the track! Here’s the second chapter! Hope you enjoyed! And if you waiting for the hot U-KISS guys, just wait a little bit more. Because they’ll be appearing at the next chapter! COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS are DEFINITELY LOVED! X3