The Unpleasant Encounter

*NeverLand: A Land of Fantasies*

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt the sun’s rays shine upon me. I sat up straight and looked around, only to see everyone comfortably sleeping in their sits. I just smiled at the scene before me. They looked so adorable and innocent. “We’re about to arrive at the Butterfly Healing Lake Resort.” The announcer beamed.

Actually, we are currently riding one of the resort’s buses. Boa unnie said that it’ll be easier to travel if we use one of the resort’s transportation vehicles so that our safety is guaranteed. Today is the start of our week-long vacation here in the Butterfly Healing Lake Resort and I’m very excited to spend it with my friends. Then, the bus finally came to a stop. “We have now arrived at the Butterfly Healing Lake Resort. Enjoy your stay!”

I started to wake the others. “Yah! Wake up, you lazy bums! You don’t want to be left in here now, do you?” I asked. Unnie woke up first, followed by CL, Gyuri, and then Yoona. We gathered our bags and luggage and went down the bus, to be greeted by a wonderful view. We stared at it in awe. It was a huge garden that is found at the front of a Villa. “Come on, let’s go.” Unnie chirped. We followed her inside and went straight to the receptionist.

“Welcome to Butterfly Healing Lake Resort. Oh, hello there, Lady Boa. Are you here to spend your week with your friends?” The receptionist greeted us. “Ne. We’d like to use the VIP room 4 please.” Unnie replied with a gentle smile. The receptionist nodded and gave us the key to the room. We made our way there quickly and stopped when we reached our destination.

We entered the room, only to be mesmerized by the beauty of it. Everything matched up very well and it even gives out a relaxing essence. We unpacked our things and fixed everything. “Unnie, where do we go first?” I asked, excited to try everything they got here. She just chuckled at me. “Well, why don’t we go shopping first?” “Yay! Shopping!” We cheered. We quickly took our bags and off we go!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

We finally finished shopping. Our hands were filled with shopping bags. Good thing there were maids to help us carry them to our room. “Haah~. I’m so tired!” CL exclaimed. “Yeah. All the walking, choosing and fitting totally took all our energy.” I said while lying on my bed. They nodded in agreement. “Wait a sec. Then why don’t we go to the healing lake now? It’ll sooth the pain we feel in our bodies and we’ll feel so much better.” Boa unnie said. We nodded and got ready.

In the lake, all you have to wear is a towel with your swimsuit underneath it. “1, 2, 3, GO!” We jumped into the lukewarm water. “Woohoo! Let’s do it again!” Yoona shouted. “You go ahead. I feel a little bit dizzy with all the jumping.” I said while massaging my forehead. They nodded and continued jumping. I just swam around, admiring the beautiful shells found at the bottom of the lake at the same time.

Then, I saw something shining bright found at the very bottom. I decided to check it out and swam closer to it. As I got closer, I suddenly felt a strong force pulling me towards the light. I struggled to reach the surface, but it just wouldn’t budge. I closed my eyes tight when I felt that I was now completely by the weird light. I was expecting a fall, but the feeling of water never left.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see that I was still at the same place. Aish! Maybe I was just daydreaming. I swam up to the surface, expecting them to be there, but when I finally reached the top, all l saw in front of me was a forest! What the hell?!  I searched for my friends, thinking that they must be playing a prank on me.

“Come out, guys! This isn’t funny!” I shouted. There was no answer. I angrily groaned and climbed on top of one of the rocks found at the side. Trying to play a prank on me, huh? Let’s see about that! When I find you, you’ll be dead for sure! I sat on top of the rock and squeezed the water from the towel to make it at least a little bit warmer. The cold air sent shivers down my spine. “Aish! Boa, Gyuri, Yoona, CL, YOU ARE SO GONNA RECEIVE A VERY PAINFUL BEATING!!!”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Soohyun’s POV

‘If you see the things made on the third day, you are walking down the right way. Search the drops that fall down the land, and your reward will be grand.’ The words of the old woman we helped earlier kept running through my head. What does she mean by that? What reward does she mean? I don’t get her.

‘Boys, hurry back home. I’ve got something to tell you.’ My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of father. I looked at my brothers who are looking back at me. We sped off to the castle. When we got to father’s office, we instantly noticed the happy expression on his face. “I have great news for you, my children. The Celestial Maiden has finally come!” He beamed. I could feel my eyes widen. I looked at my brothers and they’re just as shocked as I was.

 “What?! The Celestial Maiden is here already?!” We exclaimed, still shocked at what we just heard. He nodded. If you’re wondering what a ‘Celestial Maiden Fruit’ is, then I’ll explain it to you. (A/N: Aww~. Soohyun is such a gentleman. Soohyun: Thank you for the compliment, dear author. ;D)

A Celestial Maiden is a human girl born every 1000 years. She’s a girl that possesses great powers. It is said that when she is around 17-18, our one and only portal to the human world will open up. It depends if she will get through or not. And if not, we will be forced to choose a lady to bear our child, so that our children will be the one to marry the next Celestial Maiden. That’s how the cycle works.

Then suddenly, the words of the old woman popped in my mind. “Wait a minute, Father. There’s something I want to ask you. What do you mean by this? ‘If you see things made on the third day, you are walking down the right way. Search the drops that fall down the land and your reward will be grand.’ What does it mean?” I asked. His eyes grew wide as soon as I finished my question.

“Where did you hear that?” He asked. “From the old lady we saved from being run over by a raging group of horse earlier.” Kiseop answered. “That woman…has given us…a very helpful hint.” The straight line of his lips slowly curved into a grin. My brothers and I exchanged looks, confused on what our father is talking about. Realising that we didn’t get his point, he stopped grinning like a crazy man and cleared his throat.

“Now, about what I said earlier. What the woman was talking about is a hint on how to find the Celestial Maiden. ‘If you see things made on the third day, you are walking down the right way.’ It means that if you encounter a separation of the water and land, you are going the right way, since on the third day of creation, the God separated the land from the sea, right?” He explained. We nodded.

“Next, ‘Search the drops that fall down the land and your reward will be grand’. Remember the Holy waterfalls?” He asked. We just nodded again. “The part that says ‘The drops off the land’ means water falling down the land. And that means it’s a waterfall. Isn’t there a waterfall that is believed to give blessings to those who come to the place with pure intentions?”

By now, I’ve already understood what it meant. “Do you understand it now?” “Yes.” All of us nodded. Without even waiting for a reply, we dashed outside and ran to the said waterfall. We gradually slowed down as we come across some forest trees. By the time the waterfall was already audible, we slowed down to a walking pace. “Come out, guys! This isn’t funny!” We suddenly heard a female’s voice shout. We looked at the direction of the source of the scream, only to find a very beautiful lady. She seems to be angry. She looks cute when she’s angry, though.

She instinctively climbed up on one of the rocks, showing her body, which is unfortunately covered by a towel. Thankfully, she unwrapped the towel that's covering her, to reveal a perfectly curved body. She’s wearing a black bikini which has a Sakura petals design on the side. We eagerly watched her every move, drooling over her. “Aish! Boa, Gyuri, Yoona, CL, YOU ARE SO GONNA RECEIVE A VERY PAINFUL BEATING!!!” She screamed.

Woah. Feisty! I like it! We looked at Hoon who was busy reader her mind. ‘So? What is she thinking to throw a tantrum like that?’ I asked through telepathy. ‘She’s thinking that her friends are playing a prank on her by making her believe that she’s now in a forest’s waterfall, not in the resort where she’s supposed to be.’ ‘Oh.’ All except Hoon replied.

Then, a rock was suddenly thrown at Kevin. We looked back at the girl who was smirking. She started to run to our direction at a very amazingly fast pace. She jumped on Kevin who was on the ground, knocked out. “Aha! Found y-” She immediately stopped when she realized that it was not one of her friends. She looked at us with a shocked expression. She did a back flip, jumping off Kevin in the process. When she landed, she did a fighting stunt.

“Who the heck are you?” She asked cautiously.  Wow.  This girl’s got some attitude. AJ, being the short tempered brother, got angry because she threw a rock at Kevin. He rages towards her. Oh no! We were about to jump into action when she suddenly blocked AJ’s fist with just one hand! She did a super powerful flying kick and kicked him in the stomach.

The impact was so powerful that AJ came flying to one of the trees. “Is that all you can do?” She smirked evilly that it sent chills down my spine. “Why you!” Before he could attack, Kevin, who just recovered, stopped him. “Stop. I’m okay now.” AJ finally calmed down. He then smirked at the girl. “Hmm. You’re good.” “Why thank you.” She returns the smirk back.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Minhee’s POV

“Why thank you.” I smirked back. But then, I remembered what the real reason I was fighting with him was. “Yah! Now that I think about it, who are you guys? Why am I even here?!” I asked, annoyed. The other boys came out from their hiding place. “We are the princes of this world called Neverland. I’m Soohyun. This is Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, Dongho and those over there are Kevin and AJ. You are here because you are playing an important role to us.” Soohyun explained.

What?! Is this some kind of a trick?! “No, it isn’t.” Hoon replied, as if he can read my mind. “Don’t believe us? Well then, we’ll make you believe.” Kiseop smirked. Pssh. As if! I smirked. “Okay. Why don’t you show me your powers?” I mocked, emphasizing the word ‘powers’. The smirking face I had on was instantly replaced by a shocked expression when my body started to move on its own!

What the hell?! They smirked at me. I- I mean, my body, continued to walk towards Soohyun. When I was finally in front of him, my hand raised itself up and cupped his face. “Gah! Make it stop! Make it stop!” I screamed. They were now laughing at me. My face was getting nearer Soohyun’s until our lips were only an inch apart! My body suddenly stopped and I could feel control over my body again.

“Why you-” I was about to punch him when my arm suddenly stopped before it could hit his face. “Don’t do that. It's bad, you know~?” He chuckled, teasing me. I groaned angrily and pulled my hand back to the side. “Besides, you were the one who told us to show our powers, right?” He added. It’s true, but I never expected them to have actual powers! “Now, let the rest of us show you our powers.” AJ smirked.

 

Oh boy…

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Annyeong! E-song with the third chapter! Anyway, I just want to tell you guys that I don’t need a poster anymore since I've already made a poster request. Sorry for the trouble! =.=" Anyhow, COMMENTS and SUBCRIBERS are DEFINITELY LOVED! X3