True Strength

*NeverLand: A Land of Fantasies*

I slumped on a near oak tree in the forest, drenched. Why, you ask? Because I ran away from those creeps. How? Here’s the story. Before they could do anything, I tried to distract them by purposely tripping and falling into the lake.

Good thing I was a fast swimmer, coz if I wasn’t, I would’ve been caught. I dived deeper to avoid being noticed. When I knew I was far enough, I swam up to the surface. I quickly got up and ran into the forest, knowing that they’ll be following me.

I ran and ran. My feet were becoming heavier and I was using every ounce of my strength to keep up. I turned to every direction to see if they followed me, causing my foot to trip over a rock.

Great.

I tried my best to stand up and I happily succeeded. I continued to run, until I finally saw the exit of the forest. I was almost free, when my body has already reached its limit and I felt so numb. I literally crawled to the nearest tree and decided to rest.

And that’s how I got here. But then, the guys that I met earlier… Will they be able to find me? Nah. I doubt they will. I shrugged it off and slowly fell into a deep slumber.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Kiseop’s POV

She suddenly tripped and fell into the lake. Without thinking, I quickly dived in to save her. I searched for her, but she couldn’t be found. I grew nervous and started to search for her some more. Before I could confirm if she really was gone, I heard a faint voice calling my name. I looked up, to realize it was Hoon who was calling me. I swam up and was helped by Eli to get up. I turned to Hoon.

“Why were you calling me, Hoon?” He smirked at me. “That girl… She’s pretty clever…” We widened our eyes in shock. “She escaped?!” Eli exclaimed. Hoon nodded. “She forgot an important detail, though.” We looked at him curiously waiting for what he’ll say. “She left a trail.”

We walked down the lake and stop when we saw a small puddle of water. Hoon’s right. She did leave a trail. We followed it and when we found her, she was asleep at the bottom of an oak tree, shivering. Hoon shook his head while walking towards her. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. She must have been really tired, considering the fact that she ran all the way here.”

He sighed. “What?!” Kevin yelled, surprised. “Is she really a human?” Soohyun hyung asked, shocked as well. “Guys, you do know she is the Celestial Maiden, right?” I asked. Realizing their idiocy, they looked away in embarrassment. 

“Hurry up already! Can’t you just talk when we’re already at the castle?! I still have things to do!” AJ growled. Hoon rolled his eyes and carried her. We then made our way back to the castle. Everyone except AJ and Dongho keeps stealing a glance or take a glimpse of the little girl while we were walking. She really is beautiful.

When we got back, we went to the room we prepared for her and Hoon gently placed her on the bed. Soohyun snapped his fingers, calling some maids in. We instructed them to bath her and dress her into more proper clothes. Then, there was a knock on the door. “Your majesties, the king is calling you.” A maid informed us. We nodded and went straight to our father’s office.

“What is it, Father?” Soohyun asked. He turned to us, giving us a curious look. “So, did you find her? Is she beautiful?” We laughed at our father’s questions while AJ and Dongho stood at the corner, rolling their eyes. “Yes, we found her.” I said with a gentle smile. “She’s got the most beautiful body!” Eli shouted, earning a few glares from the others.

“She’s very clever, too, Father.” Hoon said. “She’s quite feisty, though.” Kevin muttered. Father chuckled at us. “I see that you’ve already taken a liking on her.” I could feel my cheeks burn up. I looked at my brothers and saw that they were also blushing. This made Father laugh even more. We sighed, giving up. So it’s a love at first, huh?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Minhee’s POV

I woke up, satisfied with the short nap. When I realized that I wasn’t in the forest anymore, I quickly sat up. I was on a- Woah! A king sized bed! I looked around to see that I was in a magnificent room! I can’t help, but be mesmerized by it. I wondered around the gigantic room and happened to pass by a wide full-length mirror. I turned around and nearly had a heart attack. I was now wearing a white L-Lolita d-dress with b-black l-laces!

“GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

I screamed at the top of my lungs. The maids came rushing into my room. “Your majesty! Are you alright?” A maid asked while examining me, noticing that I was dead pale. I grabbed her by the collar. “W-who dressed me into this freaking dress?! Who?!” I shouted angrily, scaring the maids. “W-we were o-only instructed, P-princess.” She stuttered.

I realized that I over did it and gently put her down. “S-sorry. I just hate wearing dresses.” I apologized. Their eyes soften and they smiled warmly at me. “It’s okay, Princess. We understand.” One giggled. I smiled back at them. “One thing, though. Where am I?” I asked. “You’re in the palace, Princess. Neverland’s main palace.” Another replied.

I looked around. Hmmm. I guess they caught me and brought me here while I was asleep. I turned back to them. “Well, now that you’re here, mind giving me a tour?” They gave each other a look and turned back to me. “The pleasure’s all ours.” They smiled.

We talked about some things while they walked me around. I introduced myself to them and I learned that their names were Yuri, Minnah, and Suzy. They were pretty friendly. We stopped at the garden gate. “We’re sorry, Princess, but we still have things to do. Please excuse us.” They bowed. I bowed a little and they waved goodbye. I decided to explore the garden. I didn’t see the other side of the gate since it has rose walls surrounding it. I walked through it and saw a breath taking view.

I looked around. It was very beautiful. I stopped at a corner that reminded me of my mom’s garden. I suddenly saw myself there, laughing with Umma. I blinked once and realized that I was only hallucinating. My lips curled into a small smile and before I knew it, tears started to fall down my face like a waterfall. I quickly wiped them away, hoping it would stop, but it just became worse.

“What’s a beautiful girl doing here, crying?” A gentle voice asked. I turned my head to the side, to see a guy. He’s handsome, too. I looked away to hide my tears that doesn’t seem to stop falling. “It’s okay. I won’t tell anyone.” I just stayed there. “My name’s Alexander, by the way. Pleased to meet you.” He chirped, sticking out his hand waiting for me to shake it. I turned back at him and hesitantly shook it.

He smiled at me and suddenly snapped his fingers. A handkerchief appeared out of nowhere and landed on my palm. I smiled at him, thanking him and started to wipe my tears with it. We walked around the garden for a bit and rested on one of the garden. “What’s Neverland, Alexander?” I asked, curious.

“Neverland is the other dimension of the human world. Neverland is like a copy of it. Although, Neverland has a kingdom, while your world doesn’t. There are Egyptian Vampires, American, French, Pilipino and many more. To make it simple, Neverland is the Vampire version of your world.” I nodded, taking in all the information he has given me.

“Everyone here has his/her own power. Take me as an example. My power is transportation. Like what I did earlier, I transported a handkerchief from the human world to our world.” He added. “Hmm. So that’s why there are some things that magically disappear in my world.” I said, earning a chuckle from him. “Anyway, I have to go. Being the prince is hard work.” He stood up, bowed, and walked away while waving goodbye. I waved back and waited until he was out of sight.

Alexander is the prince of Macao. At first I thought it was a place in my world. I was correct, but here, it’s the vampire version. It’s like you’re still on Earth, but what makes it different is that everybody here is a vampire. I slowly walked out of the garden and went back inside the castle.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here. If it isn’t the worthless human who took my Eli oppa?” A snobby voice spat. I snapped my head towards the voice and saw three girls eyeing me up and down. “Eww! Gross!” The girl at the right covers , obviously trying to anger me. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. “Yah! We’re talking to you!” One of them yelled. I turned to them. “Oh please. I don’t want to waste my time on es like you.”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Soohyun’s POV

We were walking down the stairs, trying to catch our breaths. Why? Because we ran all the way from Father’s office that is found at the fifth floor to the girl’s room that is on the second floor because we heard a scream. What’s much worse is that we ran there for nothing. We found out that she was safe when a maid told us that she was actually at the garden. We made our way to the first floor.

“Yah! We’re talking to you!” Hyeorin’s voice was heard. We walked a little bit faster since we’re too tired to run. “Oh please. I don’t want to waste my time on s like you.” We saw the girl with a bored expression. “What did you just say?!” Irritation was present on the trio’s faces. “I’ll show you who’s the here!” Luna charged at her. This is bad.

Those trio’s powers are quite powerful. If you ever mess with them, you’re dead. I was about to stop them when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned back to see that it was Hoon who’s stopping me. “Hoon, let go! She might get hurt!” I struggled to pull my hand away, but his grip was too strong.

“Don’t. You won’t be able to see her true strength.” I sighed sharply, giving in. “Now, let’s enjoy the show.” The girl didn’t seem to be nervous. Then, I noticed something. Her once chocolate brown eyes turned into red! The fight started. It was a bloody fight. The girl was smirking all the way.

Creepy…

In a blink of an eye, the trio was on the ground, almost dead. The girl laughed evilly. “Don’t ever mess with me or else, it’ll be the last time you breathe…” Her voice trailed off. And then…

‘THUD’

She fainted. We rushed to her. “I can’t believe what I just saw.” Kevin muttered. We looked at each other and then to the girl, who was sleeping peacefully on the floor, covered with blood. I carried her to her room and told the maids the same instructions. “Um…Young Master?” a maid called Kevin. “What is it?” He asked.

“Will it be okay if we won’t dress her in a dress?” Her sudden question caught our attention. “Why is that?” He asked again curiously. “Because…um… Young mistress hates wearing dresses.” She hesitantly answered. We exchanged amused looks. So that’s the reason why she screamed a while ago? I can’t help but chuckle at the thought.

“Is that so? Then, that’s okay.” Kevin used his signature angelic smile, making the maids swoon over him. We shook our heads at the reaction. Sigh… Kevin. But then, a question suddenly popped on my mind.

 

Will she agree or will she reject us?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

A/N: Annyeong! E-song with the 4thchapter. Hope you like it! By the way, the hot guys are here to tell you something! ^.<

U-KISS: Annyeong! We are U-KISS!

Soohyun: Hi, KissMe’s!

Hoon: Have you been enjoying the story?

AJ: Was my acting good?

Kiseop: Yah! AJ, focus on the message.

Eli: Anyway, since we’ve been doing our best to act in the story-

Dongho: Please Comment and Subscribe!

Eli: Yah! Don’t interrupt!

Kevin: *Sigh* Anyway, tune in for the next chapter! Whoever subscribes and comments is proved to be a true KissMe! Besides, KissMe’s love everything we do, right?

Soohyun: Yup! Oh! By the way, please support DoraDora, kay? *winks*

E-song: *blushes* Aish! Stop being cute, will you?

Dongho: Kekeke. E-song-ah is blushing!

E-song: A-anyway…

U-KISS and E-song: Please Comment and Subscribe! ^^