#WW7

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


 

Twenty-third;


 

Yoona shook Taeyeon’s body. Taeyeon groans in annoyance. And Yoona like to a little more. An ugly face of Taeyeon but actually looks cute for Yoona is her favorite. She wouldn’t mind to wake up every morning just to stare at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is so cute.

Yoona had fall too hard for Taeyeon.

Too bad Taeyeon is made for another person.

And another person is her boss. Yoona wouldn’t want to do anything to messed up with the boss doll. She had trusted Yoona with her might and Yoona didn’t dare to cross any wrongdoings for her.

Im Yoona is not a betrayer. She can assume Jessica for that. Even though her heart is aching tightly for Taeyeon.

“Why are you so hyper at the earlier in the morning, Yoona? Yah… Give me back my blanket.” Taeyeon murmured, hands trying to search for the lost blanket.

Of course, Im Yoona wouldn’t let her sleeps for more hours. Taeyeon knows that all along.

“Dude, do you realizes that you have gains weight? Your cheeks are puffier than baozi.” Yoona said.

Automatically Taeyeon wakes up from her sleep before kicking off the blanket from her. She had her palm on her cheeks, examining herself. She had been so insecure with her body weight and Yoona think it is cute to found she’s actually care about her weight.

Deep inside, Taeyeon didn’t even know that Yoona had fall too hard for Taeyeon.

“Am I that chubby?” Taeyeon asked, completely insecure with her body weight.

“I don’t know,” Yoona shrugged her shoulder.

“Im Yoona, you better answer me properly!” Taeyeon demands. She pull Yoona shirts, trying to gain her attention.

“Why are you so insecure with your body weight?”

“Would you date someone chubby like me in the future?”

Yoona honestly don’t mind. In fact, she likes them so much.

“i—I won’t mind actually.” Yoona answered them right away.

And right now, Taeyeon had the tilting head. She is confused.

“What kind of person are you? Why don’t you mind?” Taeyeon asked her.

Yoona clears , “I’m not a human. I am a white wolf and we, don’t mind if our mate is chubby. Chubby is cute. They look  more younger than their age, don’t you think?”

“But chubby is not pretty.” Taeyeon pouts.

Yoona chuckled.

“If everyone likes you, I’m completely confident that everyone will dating you without no valid reason. They will like you right away without no doubt. You will be loved till infinity. A simple weakness like gains weight is not a weakness. They are miracle.”

“Are you always this romanticist?”

Yoona slyly grins, “Only with pretty person like you plus extra cuteness.” She said before winking.

 Taeyeon didn’t know how Yoona make it but she successfully pulled a string for both of them to walk outside the prison. But of course, not too far and Yoona had somewhere in her mind without no one looking them for twice since they are wearing the asylum outing shirt.

Yoona smiled when she can felt Taeyeon beaming at her hold. Taeyeon  is happy that she could see the sung once again. Yoona heard her when she said something that she almost forget the way how she used to hate summer.

“Can we get the ice- cream on our back?” Taeyeon asked. Her head already whipped  to her left side. An ice-cream seller is busily treating his customer with their desired ice-cream.

Taeyeon looked so soft.

“We don’t have any money.” Yoona said, feeling quite regret. She should bring some of the coins if she knows Taeyeon wanting them.

Taeyeon pouts cutely.

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon. We couldn’t afford that.”

Taeyeon smiled. “It’s okay. Maybe I could eat on some other day.”

And Yoona still felt sad when Taeyeon didn’t say anything about wanting an ice-cream and it make her feel guilty. Her favorite girl wants an ice-cream but poor Im Yoona couldn’t even afford it.

But Taeyeon is still smiling.

She is chasing the butterflies and she laughed like a magic. She healed most scars in her heart. She heals them the most.

Taeyeon keeps running till she found a swing. She eagerly hop on and push herself to swing higher. As an animal who were love struck, there were nothing Yoona can do but to just only look at her like she is sort of magic and love.

Taeyeon  is so pretty.

Yoona is so lucky for having her in a short time.

“Yoona-ya, do you want to join me? I am lonely!” Taeyeon shouts. Her hand keeps waving Yoona to come over.

“You sure? You seem like to enjoying most of your time alone.” Yoona .

“I’m just too happy that I can see the sun again. It is so pretty and sunny. I can almost feel cool breeze and swings too! You should try them.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Nah, not a kiddo like you.”

“Dude, if you are going to be a party pooper, don’t bother say anything.”

Yoona chuckled.

“I bring you out and you called me a party pooper? Really, Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon sticks her tongue out, “Im Yoona the party pooper!” she said.

“You sure I am a party pooper? Cause I get some bubbles for you to blow. You sure you don’t want it?” Yoona asked. She showed Taeyeon a bottle of bubbles. Yoona picks them up; someone left them by an accident.

Taeyeon  laugh and followed by a loud groans when Yoona keeps teasing her that she will pour all of the liquid bubble on the ground if she keep calling Yoona a party pooper.

Yoona enjoys it the most.

She likes to heard Taeyeon’s voice the most.

It sounds pleasant.

“Don’t pour the poor bubble!!” Taeyeon shouts.

“But you said I am a party pooper.” Yoona bites back, teasing.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter