#WW2

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

First month;

 

I spend my first month peacefully in the prison with Yoona. How to describe Yoona? Well, she doesn’t aging and change. Her skin is so smooth and pale. The more I look at her, the more pretty she is. It felt like she’s trying to absorbing the negative vibe in the prisons.

Jessica had supplied enough books for me to read and Yoona is not interested in reading one. She came to me last night and ask me if I could make Jessica to add movie channel in our LCD screen tv.

I called Jessica that night and she replied, “Yes baby, anything for you,” and asked me if I need a heater and Yoona nodded. And so, a heater and one more channel are added in our room.

I wouldn’t forget Jessica’s warning. Never stay too close to Yoona. I don’t understand her order. If she was worried of me, why did she put me in cells with Yoona? Like seriously, I can’t brain her. There must be something weird or she’s smoking a weed when I called her that night.

Yoona is nice.

Yoona is nice.

Yoona is nice.

Lord, she is very nice.

She gave our leftovers at her friends outside from our cell. She sneakily passed them a donut and instant ramen when I’m not eating them. I saw all of it but I don’t bother to stops her. I have Jessica to buy more.

 

“Hey, watch where you are touching.” Yoona says when Dara, the other prisoners trying to get her hands on my customized tray. Yoona got the same too. And it makes our tray were special and was made from gold. I don’t believe it when Yoona says and I think she’s high. But after I witnesses the moment where they are looking at my tray like a prey, I finally realized.

Yes, Jessica wouldn’t even give me any plastic tray just because I’m living in prisons. And to make things not awkward, she gave one as well to Yoona. Yoona has been sleeping with her gold tray after then. She washes her own tray and keeps it almost to herself. Well, she even bring them to the toilet with her.

What a weirdo.

“Aye, calm down yo . I ain’t touching yours, Yoona.” Dara said. Her fingers keep running on my tray. My fingers are fidgeting. I have never talked to anyone in the prisons besides Yoona and of course the encounters make me scares.

“Mine is forbidden, silly.” Yoona snarl.

“Then? What’s the problem?” Dara raises her eyebrow.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter