#WW 1

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Somewhere in the middle, there were some legends hiding behind the police station. The legends saying a police officer will do anything to stay beneath under Sunshine’s feet to hold their status longer. The legends turn to be a total hoax. The police officers shouldn’t conspire with the wanted murderer!

In the present, the most trusted detective is being arrested by FBI for her crime scenes and brute murdering. Kim Taeyeon or more popularly known as Sunshine has been brought to the Milky Way Asylum for high sensational cases. Reported from Reuters, Kim Taeyeon will be holding her sentences prisons in there. Based on the test Health report that leaked on Wikileaks on Tuesday, Kim Taeyeon is having mental health problem and severe depression level but didn’t proceed to take the medication that were prescribed for her.

For the record, Kim Taeyeon aka Sunshine has been killing non-stop from the earlier year of her carrier 2009, the same year where Kim Taeyeon were accepted to work as public police officer at Gangnam-Gu Police Station.

We will be back with more undercover. Stay tune with MBK!

 

 

“ it is.”

My breath hitched when I heard someone saying that. I turned my back around and saw a very pretty girl is standing tall in her cell. Seeming like we are sharing suits/cell together. Red velvet satin comforter is widely display for me to use.

The police officer told me a thing and a two about inmates but I couldn’t pay attention. My eyes wander around the big cell. The cell is pretty big with just only two inmates in there. If I was not here, the other inmate is all alone?

Wow.

The cell is full luxury. They have a television, air-con, heater and a shower stall. She even got a dining table, kitchen cabinet and fridge. Damn, is this supposed to be like a hotel?

“What is she?” She asked the warden.

“She’s coming here instead of the Sunshine.”

I sigh. Everyone at the underground know I am not a Sunshine. Some of the inmates actually laugh when the warden introduced me as a Sunshine. The lived long enough to know who is the real Sunshine. Of course, I am nowhere to impressed someone brilliant like them.

“Ah, I hate the way she’s escaping again.”

Me too.

“But should you thank her that you got this extravagant room all by yourself? And you don’t have to share with other prisoners as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter