#WW5

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twelve month;

 

Yoona doesn’t tell me that we got a visitor. Someone from nowhere claimed that she is Yoona’s closet best friend. Which is weird since I’ve never think that Yoona had other friends away from the triplets. But still, her face is nice and pretty. She is beautiful and she is kind. She’s seeming like a second Yoona.

If everything in visual, this girl is second runner-up after Yoona. Yoona is unbeatable and Yoona knows that she is pretty.

I politely invite her in to our cell. As I prepare a tea for the weird guest, I can see her reflection. She is wandering around and she had been plastering a warm smile on her face. She is looking at Yoona’s picture on the wall and of course, there were mine as well.

I can tell that she was amused

 

“Here’s your tea.” I said. I put the tray and Wendy’s biscuit on the coffee table. She takes it and reply me with her smile.

“Thank you. Sorry, I didn’t know your name yet. Mine is Seulgi. What is yours?” Seulgi asked. She sips carefully the lukewarm tea.

“My name is Taeyeon. I stay here with Yoona.” I said.
“A nice girl like you staying with a wolf? Impressive.” She reply, probably wandered how I can survived living with a monster.

“She is more than better than any human in here, Seulgi.”

Seulgi nodded.

“You are right. If anything, Milky Way Asylum is the most dreadful place ever I wanna go.”

“I learned that. Are you perhaps, Yoona closed acquaintances?”

“We used to.”

“I’m scared that I can’t help you since she’s not here today. But I can always tell her later than her best friend is searching for her. You can tell me your cell number. I will make sure she paid you a visit tonight or the next day.” I said, making a promise to her.

Never did I imagined that I will put myself in dangerous situation than I already are.

Seulgi eyes are beaming in twinkle.

“Really? You can do that?” Seulgi is unsure. Meaning, she knows Yoona too much that she knows Im Yoona is capable to reject anyone who doesn’t meet her perception.

I nodded, almost confidently.

“Yoona listens to me the most.” I said.

“Sure you are, Taeyeon.” Seulgi smiled.

I don’t know why but Seulgi’s eyes had always landed on my face. Everytime I caught her doing that, she will look away and I notices that she had the nervous smile and slight flush face. I don’t know what she is embarrass about, but she seems fidgeting on her seat.

Maybe she is shy.

“Can I see you again?” Seulgi suddenly breaks the silence after both of us drown in silence.

I shrugged, “Of course. You can keep coming here.” I said, agreeing.

“That’s nice of you, Taeyeon.”

 

Yoona is not happy seeing Kang Seulgi in the same asylum as her. She had been running so hard from her, to stay farther from her. She even sold her soul to Jessica, the Queen of the bad world but yet, Kang Seulgi is still here to haunt her down.

Yoona is not happy when she heard from Taeyeon that Seulgi is nice and pretty. Yoona felt her heart is burning into thousand jealousy.

Yoona heart clenches tightly whenever Taeyeon compliments Seulgi.

“You don’t look happy to see me, Yoona.” Seulgi said.

“A Satan like you had messed the most of my life. Why should I be happy with your existence here?” Yoona shots back.

“Wow just like the same aggressive I known 15 years back. You doesn’t change any little bit.” Seulgi stated.

“If you don’t betray me at the first place, I won’t end up in here, locked up and selling all my last prides to the Queen itself. Just because you are not the supposed Alpha, you turned yourself in for the highest seat in clan. Am I surprised? Nope.”

Seulgi chuckled.

Yoona stills remember the way how she betrayed her trust and kick her in. She took everything, almost everything from Yoona and claim them as hers. She even took the Im’s thrones and replaces them with the greater Kang. The Kang clan is the strongest, Seulgi believed. And now, the clan had destroyed and Seulgi once more, had to find back Yoona to messed her life again.

Seulgi is not happy, however.

She likes Taeyeon.

“You still hated me huh?” Seulgi asked.

“You don’t know what I have been through. So just shut up and stay away from my cell. Don’t ever thinking of coming and paying me a visit. Bastard like you don’t own any filthy ing inch in it. Not even single bacteria.” Yoona spats.

Yoona is so angry. If she didn’t think that she had promised with Jessica before to never turning in as a wolf, but with Seulgi here, she think she could burst in any moment. But, a promise is still a promise. Besides, she didn’t like to see Taeyeon is all sad and scared with her wolf norm.

Seulgi pouted when listening to Yoona spats.

“But I make some new friends in there.” Seulgi said.

“Taeyeon is not your friend, .” Yoona growled hard.

“She is.”

“She’s not your ordinary friend.”

“What, she is yours now that I can’t get close to her? You can’t stop me from being friends with her.”

“She is mine and she is in my ing territory. Don’t ever dare to step in or else, I will make sure you are going to die tonight in my hands.”

Seulgi is taken back.

“I just wanted to be her friend.” Seulgi defends herself.

“And betray her just like you did to me? No, thanks. Taeyeon had got betray before and I don’t need you to worsen the things more. Just stop and take care of yourself in your own cell.” Yoona warns.

“I like her.” Seulgi announces.

“Go with your feeling.”

”You are jealous.”

“I am.”

 

 

Fourteenth Month;

 

What makes Im Yoona different from any other prisoner and mad-head in this asylum? Yoona is capable on crying and weeping. Yoona is capable to stay weak on her leg. Yoona is capable of putting her hands on her chest and mutter something that no one knows. And Yoona, howling all night long doesn’t scare me much.  Surprisingly.

Why is she crying?

The triplets.

The triplets are going to sit for their death penalty. Remind me again that Yoona never had any friends before and the triplets are the only people who dare to talk to her. Wendy dare to put a prank on Yoona by putting fake frog in her shoes and Yoona is not impressed by her lame antics. Wendy told her that she is so gonna do that again next time. Probably not when Yoona is looking at her.

Or is it that time?

That time where Yoona is helping Amber with her bar and cleaning the toilet together. Yoona jokingly told Amber that she will dump Amber’s head in the toilet bowl if she continue to keep disobey her. Of course, Amber laugh and threaten her instead. Amber is the only one of from three who got their permission to touch Yoona sharp fangs and silky white fur.

If anything that required thinking and not moving from the place, Soo Jung probably is the winner. She easily sacked Yoona out from the chess game and call her stupid. Yoona knows that Soo Jung talk so easily without thinking but never did Yoona get offended with her. Soo Jung however, like stay low key and told Yoona to not cause any scene involving me.

Yoona has been given opportunity to sit and have a nice last talk with the triplets. I was invited too, but I can only watch them from far. I don’t have the gut to stay closer to them. I can’t make Yoona sad. Not when she’s losing all her precious friend and she’s gonna left with me, myself all for her.

I honestly don’t min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter