#WW6

The Asylum - White Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

a/n: Have this one and please read the full author's note under this :)


 

Sixteenth month,


 

It is Taeyeon’s birthday. Yoona prepared all of them whole-heartedly. She brought a large cake with cream cheese because she knows that Taeyeon likes them and some of chocolate kisses that she sneaked upon a guard. She even created her own banner and she make Taeyeon wore them.

Taeyeon isn’t shy even though Yoona said her handmade banner is ugly and not even worthy to put it on; but Taeyeon wore it even she went to toilet.

Yoona is so happy. She is happy that she can celebrate Taeyeon’s birthday and this is her first time celebrating others birthday in her cell. Well, she hadn’t had any friends a decade ago and Jessica gave her one. So, she had to cherish them.

Besides, she’s kinda like Taeyeon.

“Yeah. I like Taeyeon.” Yoona mutters.

“What?” Taeyeon suddenly plops beside her, face as clueless as ever.

“No, nothing! Do you wanna invite anyone aside me?” Yoona asked her. She knows that Taeyeon probably had someone in her mind to celebrate her birthday together with her. Yoona wouldn’t mind, as long she can live and breathes.

Taeyeon ponder.

She didn’t even know anyone in the asylum other than…

“Can we invite Seulgi coming over?” Taeyeon asked Yoona in her tiny voice. Well, she can recall the moment where Yoona get so mad that Seulgi is keeping in touch with Taeyeon even though she had be warned privately from Yoona. And to Taeyeon, Yoona told her to cut every little conversation that she had with Seulgi.

But of course, spoiled brat like Taeyeon is disobeying Yoona’s word.

Yoona sighed.

“I hate her. Anybody else?” Yoona asked, munching on the chips.

“You know I don’t even know anyone besides you and Seulgi.”

“Eww. Don’t put my name with her.”

“Okay. I don’t even know anyone besides you. And Seulgi. How was it?”

“Perfect.”

“Urgh I hate you.”

“I love you too. Nah, should you call Jessica?”

Taeyeon pouts.

“She won’t ever come.”

Yoona nodded. She is sad and her heart clenches tight when she saw Taeyeon is sad with the fact that her lovers aren’t coming to celebrate her birthdays with her. She is sad when Taeyeon sighed when she pick up her birthday gifts. All of them came from Yoona and the late Triplets.

“You… Do you want to open your gifts? I swear my gifts aren’t the best anyway.” Yoona said while smiling.

“Well, at least you are celebrating my birthday. That was my biggest and happiest gift that I have ever received. Thank you Yoona.”

Yoona’s ear is reddened.

“Umm yeah, sure.”

And she’s rubbing her ear awkwardly. Thank god Kim Taeyeon didn’t notice them.


 

Yoona isn’t stupid. Her wolf instinct is waking her up at some odd hour. But, she didn’t budge an inch from her bed. She’s just realizes that Taeyeon wasn’t in her bed and she is walking to somewhere that Yoona so know about where she’s going.

Yoona wait for the sudden talk.

Yoona knows whose she’s meeting nowadays.

“Hi.” Yoona hears that faint voices. Yoona almost groan at the fact how she hated Seulgi, who technically is standing so close to her bars. Yoona had to remind herself that she will ask Jessica to put an electrical bar to avoid Taeyeon from being so closed to a traitor.

“Hey hi. What are you doing here Seulgi?” Taeyeon asks her.

“I’m coming to deliver your birthday gift. Heard from the warden that Yoona didn’t give any invitation for your birthday party.”

“Really? She is said it supposed to be my day.”

Yoona clenches her teeth. God, Seulgi is so damn busybody.

“Of course it is your day. How could I ever miss? I’m sorry I couldn’t make it since Yoona wouldn’t let walk in there for no reason. Else she’s dying, I might getting reconsider.” Seulgi joked and Yoona didn’t think that joke is funny.

Taeyeon is laughing.

Her eyes are stern.

“What is your point actually?” Taeyeon asked her.

Seulgi clears “Taeng, I’m just kidding.” She said.

“I don’t think it was a joke. You think death is a joke?”

“Nope but I…”

“She is still a human, Seulgi! She is capable on crying too. What are you referring?!”

“She is an animal. I am an animal too.”

“So?!”

“Love me like you had done to her. Please, love me.” Seulgi confessed. Her hands are grasping the bars while her palm is trying to touch Taeyeon’s cheek.

Taeyeon moves a step behind.

“Don’t ing touch me.” Taeyeon warn.

“Taeyeon, I like you from the first day I am here.” Seulgi said.

“I don’t even like you. Here’s your present, I don’t need them though. Yoona bought a lot for me.”


 

“Taeng, I …”

“You heard what she’s saying, dude. Go back to sleep and knocked your head off from the body. You might get some compensation from anyone you know. Get the out of my sight before I killed you with my bare hands.” Yoona can’t hold any longer anymore. She gets up from her sleep before strutting forward.

She grabs Taeyeon hands and pulling Seulgi’s gift.

“Hey, Kang Seulgi. Is this your gift?” Yoona asked.

“Yeah. I give them to Taeyeon.”

“She didn’t need them. Take it back.” Yoona throws them straight at Seulgi.

“Why? That was your birthday gift, Taeyeon!” Seulgi narrows her eyes sharp at Taeyeon. Taeyeon  isn’t sorry when Yoona tossed the gift to Seulgi back.

“She didn’t like it. She didn’t need them.” Yoona reply for Taeyeon.

“I am not speaking with you, Im Yoona!”

“Oh yeah? I am afraid that you have to go through me first before talking to her.”

Seulgi groans in annoyance.

“You are still annoying as ever, Yoona.” She said, smirking.

However Yoona, wasn’t impressive with her jokes.

“And you are still stupid and wench.”


 


 

Nineteenth month;


 

Jessica wasn’t impressed when Yoona told her every little thing about Soo Jung, her younger sister and the diary that Soo Jung gave her to read. Yoona told her that Soo Jung is sorry and always be for sacrificing her older sister to the Dark Lord.

Taeyeon was out from nowhere when Jessica saw the diary in Yoona’s hand. She didn’t need to be told that Yoona barely needs a moment with just the two of them only. Jessica softly approaches Taeyeon when the girl pouts cutely with the sudden decision. Kim Taeyeon usually sits between them.

But today is different. Jessica told Taeyeon to grab an ice-cream for her with Seo Hyun and Kyungsoo. She asked for Yoona’s preferences and Yoona reject. Animals don’t eat ice-cream and Jessica rolled her eyes.

With Taeyeon farther from their eyes, the soft gazes that lingered her eyes has completely disappear. The new Dark Lord had the cold and dark aura illuminated around her appearance. She looked casual. Just like the letter didn’t bother her though.

“She’s dead for good now?” Jessica asked, eyes scanning through Yoona. Yoona has devoted her soul to the new Dark Lord when she saved her from the betraying scene. She knows that Jessica had some soft spot for her since she is the only one of the strongest Alpha in her clan. And Jessica happened to know how to keep a good stuff.

Yoona clears , uneasily.

“That’s not nice of saying hi to your sister.” Yoona reminds her.

Jessica huffed in annoyance.

“She is not my sister.” Jessica said.

Yoona shook her head vigorously.

“No, Jessica. You don’t even know how she misses you. She wanted to meet you but she’s scared that you wouldn’t forgive her for everything she’d done. She wants to pull you out from the agreement since Dark Lord is lying to her and wasn’t helping her to cure herself. She did said that she is happy seeing you are capable to protect yourself and made some new alliances by your own. She is happy even though she is rooting for you from far.”

Jessica scoffs.

“She sold me for her own benefits, Im Yoona. I was betrayed. Can you imagine what I had lost for all of this moment when she sold me just to cure herself? The Dark Lord tells me everything when she was about to die and I was so ing disappointed when my only family member wants to get rid of me. Do you ever have any idea that I am so broken after it?” Jessica mutters almost like breathless.

Her voice seems that she is fine; with containing a lot of anger and disappointment that she never told anyone about it.

Yoona was impressed by it actually.

Jessica knows how to hold her anger quietly. Yoona used to learn that Jessica likes to remind others about how short-tempered she is and Yoona didn’t want to deal with her, especially when Taeyeon is not here.

But here she is, talking with Yoona with a lot of double meaning behind her words.

“I did know everything about her, Yoona. I won’t putting Taeyeon in here with you for no reason. I trust you more than I trust her. She is just a snake who betrayed everyone. If she can betray me, she can also betray you and everyone else.” Jessica continues, leaving a small sigh from her lips.

“Jessica, I know you are angry. But Soo Jung is…”

“How’s that feel when that Gumiho betrayed you before for the highest spot in your clan?”

Yoona lips purses into a tiny line. She is kind of scare seeing how Jessica face has grown a scowl. Jessica is looking at her with sort of glint surprise with disappointed looks.

Yoona hung her head low.

“Hurt. Pain. Disappointed.”

“See? All of us were betrayed and there was no way that it did felt good. It takes everything almost away from you, Yoona. You came to me that night, begging me to rescue you in the first place. I did my best and I even fed you all this time. And you still want me to say sorry for those people who betray me?” Jessica questions come up as anger.

“I am sorry for making you mad, Jessica.” Yoona quickly apologizes.

Jessica smirk.

“Everyone says that the newest Dark Lord is crazy and super bad that they want to hang my head at every corner of Korea. But deep inside, they didn’t know how bad I had been betrayed by my own family member.”

Yoona keeps shut.

“I lost everything but did you ask me how hurt I am? No, you blame the minority and support the majority.”

“I am sorry for everything Jessica. I shouldn’t budge in your personal affairs.”

Jessica chuckled.

“It’s not your fault. I don’t expect someone like you understands me by the way.”

“Yes, I shouldn’t interrupt.”

Jessica nods.

“So, where’s the diary?” Jessica asked. Her eyes already raked up to Yoona’s face when Yoona eyes are displaying shock. Yoona didn’t expect she still wants her letter even though everything Soo Jung had done to her.

And now Yoona realizes that she saw some of Jessica’s features like Soo Jung. Their eyes and their lips. That was irreplaceable.

Yoona quickly give her the diary. Soo Jung’s diary.

“What is this?” Jessica asked.

“That was Soo Jung’s diary. The warden told me to give them to Soo Jung’s family.”

Jessica chuckled, “I didn’t say that I consider herself as my family. We have never been family at the first place at all.” She replied.

Jessica takes her time to examine the old diary of Soo Jung. At some point, Yoona found Jessica smiled before it got wipe out with a single memory. Yoona didn’t understand Jessica’s brain at all.

But still, Yoona knows that Jessica know that Soo Jung is sorry for selling her sister to the Dark Lord. And Yoona had fulfilled Soo Jung’s wishes.

Jessica stills in her seat.


 

“Jessica! I got you an ice-cream. Cookies and cream since strawberry is already run out.” Taeyeon suddenly comes out from her ice-cream spree and showing Jessica her ice-cream. She looks so innocent and pure when she’s hanging out around Jessica.

Taeyeon really likes Jessica and Yoona, is just another sad broken animal who seeing her owner getting farther from her hand.

Yoona couldn’t let Jessica know about her feeling for Taeyeon.

“Really? What did you buy for yourself?” Jessica asked her.

“I bought mint. Do you want some?” Taeyeon offers her.

Jessica shook. “Do you give Seo Hyun and Kyungsoo one too?”

“Yes! They said it’s delicious.”

“That’s good.”

“Are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh yeah… I’m okay. I need to go back to my work, darling.”

Taeyeon suddenly frowns and Yoona is scared that Taeyeon actually dare to show her tantrums in front of the new Dark Lord. Taeyeon do know that she’s dating a murderer who can actually destroy her in one-click.

But still, Taeyeon dare to hang out around Jessica.

What a creep for Taeyeon self. If Yoona is Taeyeon, she will just obey her and be a good girl.

“You promised me that you will visit me longer! You hadn’t visited me for almost three months!” Taeyeon demanded.

Jessica sighed. She patted Taeyeon’s hair lovingly and Yoona saw how Jessica looks at Taeyeon. She seems fascinated and adoringly.

Jessica loves Taeyeon. Without no doubt.

“I have something to attend. Be a good girl, okay? Watch your TV or browse Youtube for me. Call me tonight if you found some cool videos and tell me everything about what you watch, okay?”

“So I can’t call you when I don’t have any videos to watch?” Taeyeon huffs.

“Silly baby. Of course you can. You can call me anytime you want.”

Taeyeon chuckled when Jessica drops few kisses on her cheeks. She pinches Taeyeon’s baby cheeks and squealed when she heard Taeyeon giggling.

Yoona gets up from her seat when Jessica was about to leave. Taeyeon stands tall beside Yoona, watching Jessica leaving.

Jessica looked behind her back.

“Have a nice journey, Sunshine. Please come back again, my Dark Lord.” Yoona says and bow. However, Taeyeon wasn’t bowing and Yoona make her bow too, which resulted in growling Taeyeon but still bowing since Yoona held her head to keep it from moving.

Jessica sighed.

And she left without saying nothing.


 

“What did you said to her?” Taeyeon asked Yoona.

“What did I done? I don’t even say anything outrageous to her!” Yoona defends herself.

“She looks sad and tired.”

“Did she?”

Taeyeon hum.

Situation 1

Jessica opens the first page of Soo Jung’s diary. She smiled when she saw the same sticker, where she had gave them for Soo Jung is still there. Soo Jung sticks them on their picture, where it was taken from Jessica didn’t give a to remember.

An old hairpin is there too. Jessica recognizes them right away.

It was her old hairpin where she thought she lost them but Soo Jung take them away from her. Jessica smirk, Soo Jung had a habit to take everything away from her just because she is jealous. Soo Jung is always jealous on anything Jessica own.


 

#Entry 1


 

Mom and dad died in the accident. I was crying so hard when I heard the news. Unnie is shock but she didn’t say anything. She is silent as mouse and she just took my hand and carried me to the hospital by foot. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter